Alien DNA after sexual encounter

J

johne1618

An abduction case from Australia resulted in what may be the world's first DNA test of abduction-related biological material.

The intriguing results raise many questions about the physical nature of abduction and also illustrate the need for more intensive scientific research on this worldwide mystery.

The full case report by leading Australian researcher Bill Chalker was published in the Spring 1999 edition of International UFO Reporter, the quarterly journal of the Chicago-based J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS) (see: http://noufors.com/Documents/strange_evidence.pdf).

Peter Khoury, the subject of this case, was born in Lebanon in 1964 and moved to Australia in 1973. There he met his future wife Vivian at school in 1981. Peter and Vivian were married in 1990 and now have two children. They live in Sydney. Peter works in the building trades and has owned his own business in cement rendering.

In July 1992, Peter had the experience that became the focus of this case study. Because the experience had disturbing sexual aspects, Peter was very reticent to talk about it. He first mentioned it to Bill Chalker, one of Australia's leading researchers, in 1996. He showed Chalker that he had recovered an unusual strand of hair from the encounter.

At the time, Chalker felt he could not do anything with the physical evidence, but over the next several years, he assembled a group of scientists and forensic investigators willing to work on UFO-related cases.

With his "invisible college" associates, Chalker discussed the possibility of doing polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplification and sequencing of mitochondrial DNA that might be recovered from Peter Khoury's hair sample. In early 1998, these researchers -- now calling themselves the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group -- agreed to do the DNA testing on the hair sample.

Chalker points out that "alien" beings are most often described by experiencers as having no visible hair. But one type -- sometimes called "Nordic" -- is described fairly often as having distinctly human-like features including hair, often (though not always) blond in color.

Alien encounter

Khoury told Chalker that his encounter of July 23, 1992 began at 7:30 in the morning while he was in bed. He had recently been injured at work and was taking pain medication. Earlier that morning, he had driven his wife to work, then returned home and went back to bed for a short while. Suddenly, he bolted wide awake and sat up. There were two humanoid females sitting on the bed, both entirely naked.

These two women looked human in nearly every way. They had well proportioned adult bodies. One looked somewhat Asian, with straight dark shoulder-length hair and dark eyes. The other looked perhaps Scandinavian, with light-colored ("maybe bluish") eyes and long blond hair that fell half-way down her back. Her hair was especially notable to Peter Khoury. "I had never seen a hair style like that. It was curled something like Farrah Fawcett, but to an extreme... It just looked really exotic in a way," he told Chalker.

But Khoury felt that these women were not exactly human. Their faces were somewhat odd -- not unattractive, but too chiseled, with very high cheekbones and eyes that were two or three times larger than normal. Khoury took special notice of the blonde. Her face was too long, he felt. "I have never seen a human looking like that," he said.

The blonde, who was sitting in a kneeling position on the bed, seemed to be in charge. Khoury thought she was communicating telepathically with the dark-haired woman, who was sitting with her legs partly folded under her. There was something stiff, almost blank, in the expressions of the women, Khoury thought.

Though stunned by the sudden appearance of the women, Khoury had only a few moments to consider how they could possibly have arrived in his bedroom before the blonde reached out with both her hands and cupped the back of his head, drawing his face toward her chest. He resisted. She pulled harder.

He kept pulling back. "She was pretty strong," he told Chalker. "She pulled me over and my mouth was basically on her nipple. And I bit."

Khoury said he doesn't know why he bit the woman, but even though he felt a small piece of her nipple come away in his teeth, she did not cry out. But "the expression on her face was like, 'this isn't the way.' In a way it was shock or confusion... She looked at the Asian one... and looked at me like, this isn't the way it's supposed to happen. You've done this wrong."

Involuntarily, Khoury swallowed the small fragment in his mouth, and it caught in his throat. He went into a coughing fit. Suddenly, the two women simply disappeared.

Once he realized the women were gone, he tried to clear his throat by drinking water. It didn't work. Then he had an urge to go to the bathroom. He realized that his penis felt very painful. Standing in the bathroom, he pulled back the foreskin and found two thin blond strands of hair wrapped tightly around.

He struggled to unravel the pieces of hair as the pain became an intense burning sensation. Finally he managed to removed the two pieces of hair and immediately put them in a small sealable plastic bag.

"The reason I did that was because I knew that there was no way, no way at all, that a hair that size and wrapped around the way it was should have been there.... Thinking of these women, the thing in my throat, the hair, something bizarre had just happened." Khoury resolved to keep the hair sample in case it should ever prove useful in shedding light on his experiences.

The thing in Khoury's throat stayed there for three days. He coughed constantly. He tried clearing his throat with water, bread, anything he could think of, but nothing helped. On the third day, the feeling in his throat just went away.

He did not want to tell his wife how his coughing fit had come about, but two weeks later he decided to tell her. "I was shocked," he told Chalker. "She accepted it better than I did."

Hair strands tested for mitochondrial DNA

In 1998 the pieces of hair shaft, carefully stored away since the encounter, became the subject of the first openly-reported scientific DNA test on a possible abduction-related sample.

The blond hairs were extremely thin and almost clear in color. It was determined that the hair was not chemically treated, because if it had been, little or no mitochondrial DNA could have been recovered. However, using the PCR (polymerase chain reaction) process, good quality DNA was recovered.

For comparison, samples were also taken of Peter Khoury's hair and that of his wife Vivian. DNA was successfully extracted from Peter's hair, but no usable DNA was recovered from Vivian's hair, possibly because of chemical treatment.

After thorough testing of the hair samples, the scientists of the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group arrived at a startling conclusion. The thin blond hair, which appeared to have come from a light-skinned caucasian-type woman, could not have come from a normal human of that racial type. Instead, though human, the hair showed five distinctive DNA markers that are characteristic of a rare sub-group of the Chinese Mongoloid racial type.

A detailed survey of the literature on variations in mitochondrial DNA, comprising tens of thousands of samples, showed only four other people on record with all five of the distinctive markers in the blond hair. All four were Chinese, with black hair.

Mitochondrial DNA is passed only from mother to child and therefore offers a means of tracing ancient ancestry on the mother's side. The findings suggest that all four of the Chinese subjects share a common female ancestor with the blonde woman. But there is no easy explanation for how this could be.

Without the blond hair sample, the story told by Peter Khoury is but one more in an almost endless sequence of wrenching, but unprovable, abduction accounts. The hair, however, changes everything. It undeniably exists, and thorough forensic testing shows that it is anomalous. It seems likely that no person with blond hair and an exact DNA match to Khoury's blonde could be found in the city of Sydney, nor on the continent of Australia, nor -- probably -- anywhere in the world.

Who then was the being whose blond hair inexplicably became wrapped around Peter Khoury's penis?

"Are we dealing with 'humans' from elsewhere, namely those with human DNA, albeit very rare and somewhat anomalous?" asks Bill Chalker. "This case raises all sorts of issues, such as human 'panspermia' -- the theory that human-like beings may have migrated to Earth in the fairly recent past from elsewhere in the galaxy, perhaps giving rise to the sudden appearance of modern homo sapiens sapiens, a species not directly descended from their immediate predecessors, the Neanderthals."

Video of Peter Khoury describing the case plus polygraph test

The results are described at 3:52.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyq4QK4N4L4

Last edited by a moderator:
First, the hairs: You can't get usable DNA from a hair strand. Or rather, you couldn't at that time, a technique was developed in 2019 to obtain DNA from a hair strand without the root. The technique is not particularly good, but is better than nothing in cases where there's no other forensic evidence available. DNA can be recovered from the roots, but if chemical treatment has destroyed that then the hair is going to die. A new one will grow, but generally hair coloring products are designed to avoid doing this for obvious reasons, people don't want to trade hair loss for a cute dye job.

Next, on the genetic markers: The subrace referred to as Chinse Mongoloid in the past (this was obsolete even in 1988) happens to have shared its DNA with populations spread over nearly half the Old World. It was once estimated that a third of the world's Y chromosomes can be traced back to them, though like the DNA markers here that's a dubious claim. Taiwan (who under that obsolete naming system were (edit) Mongoloid, but not the same Chinese subrace) was not one of those places, so the 4% frequency there isn't an indicator of its true rarity, it could well be more common in Ukraine or Turkey, which were.

The markers themselves are doubtful, though. The work of people like Carleton Coon was disproven genetically in the 90's (PDF link), and at the time no genetic traits could be linked to geographical or racial origin. That wasn't hugely surprising, as Darwin and before him Johann Blumenbach had found smooth geographical blending of races rather than the distinct subtypes they expected. That would change since - faster and more complete sequencing methods have enabled programs like the Genographic Project in the 21st Century to find such markers, but at the same time have found that while some are more or less common in certain places, none are truly distinct and that for thousands of years humans have shared DNA far more widely than historians ever expected.

Even if we take all that as true: Of the five races under the system they seem to be using (note it is defunct but let's just roll with it a moment? It does have some phenotypic and geographical observations that will help here), Mongoloid was the *largest* and within it Chinese Mongoloid was its most populous subrace. And the genetic markers supposedly also appear in African Pygmy (Congoloid, I think? The system recognized two sub-Saharan African races and I don't know the distinction) and Australian Aborigine (Australoid), spreading it across three of the five races, including one which is native to the area this is happening, and then taking another subrace separate from anyone already listed and saying this genetic marker is "only" found in 4% of that group. That all sounds like a widespread genetic marker, not a rare one.

Last edited:
Article:
The analysis confirmed the hair came from someone who was biologically close to normal human genetics, but of an unusual racial type - a rare Chinese Mongoloid type - one of the rarest human lineages known, that lies further from the human mainstream than any other except for African pygmies and aboriginals.

Discovering aboriginal DNA in Australia doesn't seem like much of a surprise.

eyes that were two or three times larger than normal.
anime eyes, decidedly not a feature of human DNA
MV5BMzFmZGQ4OTItYzExNS00NjZmLWEwNjUtMTA1NmZhNTc2ZTEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg
(Sailor Moon, 1992)

First, the hairs: You can't get usable DNA from a hair strand. Or rather, you couldn't at that time, a technique was developed in 2019 to obtain DNA from a hair strand without the root.
The authors of MITOCHONDRIAL DNA SEQUENCE ANALYSIS OF A SHED HAIR FROM AN ALIEN ABDUCTION CASE (Page 13 in http://noufors.com/Documents/strange_evidence.pdf) seemed to get usable DNA from a hair strand using 1998 methods e.g.

1634236304514.png

The authors tested for the number of deviations from the European "consensus" across 380 locations in the mitochondrial DNA. The results were:

SubjectNumber of DNA deviations
Khoury0
Khoury's wife0
Chinese lodger1
Blonde female alien5

The blonde female alien seems to differ from the European consensus considerably more than anyone else.

What haplogroup did it belong to? Saying it had markers associated with a rare Chinese Mongloid racial type isn't exactly the stuff of the human genome project.

Searching those markers in Google Scholar finds they are all widespread in studies of virtually every ancestry. However, this article is unique in that it turns up nearly all of them:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00450618.2014.973444

Australia has a limited Thai population, but it's of interesting note that it's heavily centered in Sydney. Thailand also has a relatively high rate of natural blonde hair for Southeast Asia and at times during recent decades dyed blonde hair has been quite fashionable, and DNA in the root isn't destroyed by doing this (source: Lots of people change their hair color and it's newsworthy when one goes bald from it). Like many parts of Asia it's also been an off and on fashion to modify eyelids to be more "western" which has the side effect of making the person's eyes look larger, there are several Thai, Japanese, and Korean actors whose eyes I find borderline haunting from this, not impossibly large but just enough to be visibly wrong.

Exclusively comparing them to a white man and his wife is disingenuous at best.

Last edited:
Is it just me (a middle aged Western heterosexual male), or does the first part of Khoury's story sound like it's straight form the Forum section of Penthouse? All that's missing is the "I never thought something like this would happen to me.." opening. Why are aliens always sexually aggressive hotties? It's less an "Abduction Encounter" and more of a, likely opioid fueled dream, of a standard male sex fantasy. In this case the menage a trois.

Any reference to the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group just seems to point back Chalker. He is the author of the 2005 book:

Hair of the Alien: DNA and Other Forensic Evidence of Alien Abductions​

Basically the source material for the OP.

With his "invisible college" associates, Chalker discussed the possibility of doing polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplification and sequencing of mitochondrial DNA that might be recovered from Peter Khoury's hair sample. In early 1998, these researchers -- now calling themselves the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group -- agreed to do the DNA testing on the hair sample.
Maybe the book goes into more detail, but an "invisible college" of associates is not how research is done. At this point, if Chalker was the one doing the DNA testing, not something he was trained to do, he has a degree in math and chemistry and writes pro UFO books, the DNA evidence can be dismissed. That leaves us with nothing more than standard, though titillating, abduction story.

Biography[edit]
Content from External Source

Chalker was born in Grafton, New South Wales in 1952. He studied at the University of New England, receiving a degree in chemistry and mathematics.

Bibliography[edit]​

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Chalker

And concerning the evidence, it's 1 strand of hair from a 1992 encounter, that was reported in 1996 and then tested in 1998. That appears to be Asian. Where is it now? If this is proof of alien abduction, or at least alien for-play, than wouldn't Mr. Chalker want it tested some more? By real DNA experts? With modern technology?

The story appears in other forms in various places. This version contains a bit about AIDS, not in the OP:

Another odd little thing is that the hair contains two deleted genes for CCR5 protein and no intact gene for normal undeleted CCR5. This person has no, and cannot produce any CCR5 protein. For those of you who might not know, some people in the world are born resistant to the AIDS virus, it's an anomaly, and scientists believe that further study into these people might someday cure the disease. All people naturally resistant to AIDS have a portion of their CCR5 protein missing... This girl had all of it missing, making her completely immune to the virus (among other things)... which I guess would come in handy, if you're a space alien/human hybrid, mating with randoms in the night, in an effort to further your genetic stockpile or diversity...
https://whatculture.com/offbeat/10-compelling-pieces-evidence-prove-aliens-visited-earth?page=10

But then, if your skeptical of this story, just remember that it was part of AA, S7 E8.

Ancient Aliens Alien Breeders (TV Episode 2014) - Plot Summary Poster

Ancient Aliens (TV Series)​

Alien Breeders (2014)​

Article:
Nucleotide sequence analysis of hypervariable region I (HVRI) in human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) was investigated in 100 unrelated Thai individuals.
[...]

Eighty-two haplotypes were investigated of which 72 haplotypes were unique. The most frequent haplotypes (16,108T-16,129A-16,162G-16,172C-16,304C and 16,260T-16,298C-16,355T-16,362C) were observed.
That's why @Hevach wrote:

Searching those markers in Google Scholar finds they are all widespread in studies of virtually every ancestry. However, this article is unique in that it turns up nearly all of them:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00450618.2014.973444

The blond hairs were extremely thin and almost clear in color.
so they could have been white. sounds more like an old Thai witch woman put a spell on him and took advantage of him in his sleep. (ew).
so what makes this story "alien"? again?

baan-tong-luang-chiang-mai-260nw-1732649408.jpg

istockphoto-936808364-1024x1024 (1).jpg

311339081_946698067a_b.jpg

Last edited:
The authors of MITOCHONDRIAL DNA SEQUENCE ANALYSIS OF A SHED HAIR FROM AN ALIEN ABDUCTION CASE (Page 13 in http://noufors.com/Documents/strange_evidence.pdf) seemed to get usable DNA from a hair strand using 1998 methods e.g.

1634236304514.png

The authors tested for the number of deviations from the European "consensus" across 380 locations in the mitochondrial DNA. The results were:

SubjectNumber of DNA deviations
Khoury0
Khoury's wife0
Chinese lodger1
Blonde female alien5

The blonde female alien seems to differ from the European consensus considerably more than anyone else.
I started by skimming some of the linked "paper". When I saw the date of 1988 for Khoury's story I thought I had a hit on my idea that this was a Penthouse Forum story, possibly confabulated through dreaming and the possible use of opioids (he was tradesman staying home due to injury). Something Mr. Khoury confirms in afore mentioned paper:

At about 7:30 I sat up bolt upright in bed. I don’t know why. There was no reason for it . . . my eyes open and there were those two women there. . . . I was just like . . . What is going on? What’s happening here? Although I had been involved in the UFO field and I had come across a lot of cases . . . I don’t think I had come across a case where an abduction experience had occurred during the day or morning hours—seven o’clock in the morning. It’s always been night-time or early hours such as three— IUR ✦ SPRING 1999 9 never during the daylight. I knew I was looking at something that didn’t belong in my room or in my house, but there they were. If I didn’t have what I have as proof for me I would say that I was on enough drugs, pain killers, etc., to hallucinate maybe. BC: What sort of things were you on? PK: Panadeine Forte [a pain medication]
/noufors.com/Documents/strange_evidence.pdf

And I found that in 1978 Penthouse ran a pictorial entitled "Lust In Space", which involved an astronaut and, that's right, two female aliens. I'm going to violate the "No Click" policy and simple provide the link. View at your own discretion.

https://archive.org/details/penthouse-1978-10/page/n55/mode/2up

But, after reading more carefully, it appears the 1988 encounter was a different then the one with the sexed up aliens. It appears that Mr. Khoury is a bit of an alien magnet. Something not mentioned in the OP.

On the 12th July 1988, I had an experience which changed my life. While . . . lying on my bed, I felt something grab my ankles. As I felt this, a strange numbness, tingling and churning sensation crawled up through my body and right up to my head. I was paralyzed, I could not move any part of my body but for the exception of my eyes which I could move, open, or close. My brain was functioning but I could not do anything physically. I tried to call out to family members but I could not force the words out. At this stage I started to panic, thinking I would not walk again. I thought I was truly paralyzed. All of a sudden I looked to my right side and I could see three or four figures wearing dark robes with hoods on their heads. Their faces were very wrinkled and shiny dark black in color. They were only about three to four feet in height. It was then that communication was made telepathically. There was no sound made, yet I could hear the message in my mind. I was told not to worry and I would not be harmed and to relax. As I moved my eyes and looked to the left side I noticed two beings who looked so different from the others. These two were thin, tall with big black eyes and a narrow chin. They were gold-yellow in color.
http://noufors.com/Documents/strange_evidence.pdf

And again:

There were other episodes in about 1994 or early 1995 involving a light burst or sound of an explosion, this being witnessed in part by Vivian. On another occasion he felt pins and needles paralysis developing. He tried to wake Vivian. He was eventually after great difficulty able to touch her. She woke up and simultaneously it was “like somebody ripped the sheets off him.” Peter likened it to having something sucked out of him. The feeling had been covering, engulfing him and as soon as he touched Vivian the feeling was gone.

In addition, shortly after Mr. Khoury had his more randy encounter, he had formed an abduction support group.

As a result, on April 14, 1993, he formed the UFO IUR ✦ SPRING 1999 7 Experience Support Association. While this allowed him to assist others with similar experiences, Peter found that things had not ended for himself.

Something else not mentioned in the OP.

Then there is the apparent "appeal to authority" part of the paper with noted Abduction supporters:

Jenny Randles describes in her books Abduction (1988) and Men in Black (1997) a 1976 case from Bolton, Lancashire. A young woman was the subject of an apparent abduction. Under hypnotic regression the witness described a tall blonde female entity who looked human. This blonde was over six feet tall with hair “so blonde it was almost white.” There are a surprising number of similar sorts of tall blonde female entities in the abduction literature
noufors.com/Documents/strange_evidence.pdf

During John Mack’s visit to Australia in 1996, Peter was regressed by him to try to clarify the 1988 experience beyond the moment of blankness after the needle was inserted in his head. Under Mack’s regression Peter described being taken into a room that was lit up. The walls were white as if the surface was the light. He was on a table with one entity above him and it was speaking to him but with a sound like birds chirping. It was one creature—a shadowy tall figure, but the sound seemed like 50 of them. Peter was thinking at the time, how am I going to remember what you are telling me. It just faded and everything went dark again. That was all that came out in the session. Peter has had a couple of regression sessions undertaken by specialists, John Mack included. He is not really satisfied with any of the hypnotic recollections and feels more comfortable with the consciously recalled details.
/noufors.com/Documents/strange_evidence.pdf

Again, none of this is mentioned in the OP.

If I didn’t have what I have as proof for me I would say that I was on enough drugs, pain killers, etc., to hallucinate maybe. BC: What sort of things were you on? PK: Panadeine Forte [a pain medication]
I had been looking for makeup to enlarge the eyes (like a clown or harlequin) as a fourth method to make eyes look larger, but all pictures of it look so unrealistic that I thought, nobody in their right mind could mistake this for actual eyes. However, in your quote, Khoury admits that he was in an altered mental state for at least one of his episodes; and then, to my surprise, the "aliens" in the Penthouse piece feature exactly this type of makeup:
Article:
SmartSelect_20211015-092118_Samsung Internet.jpg

The blond hairs were extremely thin and almost clear in color.

so they could have been white. sounds more like an old Thai witch woman put a spell on him and took advantage of him in his sleep. (ew).
so what makes this story "alien"? again?

MITOCHONDRIAL DNA SEQUENCE ANALYSIS OF A SHED HAIR FROM AN ALIEN ABDUCTION CASE, Section COMPARISON WITH OTHER DATA (Page 16 in http://noufors.com/Documents/strange_evidence.pdf)

Who might those four persons be, who seem to share a distant maternal ancestor with the tall blonde female, who left her hair with a young man in Sydney in 1992? It turns out that all four are of the Mongoloid Chinese racial type, with presumably Asian appearance as well as dark black hair. One was included as part of a small group from China, while the other three were found as just 4% in a large group of Taiwanese (see D84952, D84956, and D84985 from the DNA Data Bank of Japan).

So I guess the skeptical view would be that Khoury simply had sex with an elderly Asian prostitute while his wife was at work? :)

So I guess the skeptical view would be that Khoury simply had sex with an elderly Asian prostitute while his wife was at work?
Maybe he had a drug-induced hallucination, and his wife played a prank on him with a hair she sourced somewhere. (I find it improbable that a hair would end up where it did by chance - but if I wanted him to notice it, that's where I'd put it.)

Note this fits well with the prank idea:
He did not want to tell his wife how his coughing fit had come about, but two weeks later he decided to tell her. "I was shocked," he told Chalker. "She accepted it better than I did."

with an elderly Asian prostitute
how do you go from witch to prostitute? you need to watch less movies about aliens and more movies about witches.

Maybe he had a drug-induced hallucination,
More likely a drug induced dream.

I don't really want to bring up the topic of what men might do when having a wet dream, but i've had my boyfriends hair show up on me after showering and using a towel he has previously used. I'm guessing if youre in bed with random hair it could end up anywhere on you.
I'd say a laundress or cleaning woman or house guest is also a possibility? (except the hair in the video at 3:37 looks more like a cat hair than a human hair. although fairies in stories often have thistle like, short hair
1634302888071.png
)

MITOCHONDRIAL DNA SEQUENCE ANALYSIS OF A SHED HAIR FROM AN ALIEN ABDUCTION CASE, Section COMPARISON WITH OTHER DATA (Page 16 in http://noufors.com/Documents/strange_evidence.pdf)

So I guess the skeptical view would be that Khoury simply had sex with an elderly Asian prostitute while his wife was at work? :)
The skeptical view would be, that the whole episode is dubious. Mr. Khoury has a history of alien encounters, or at least a fantasy prone personality. The single piece of evidence of any of his encounters is a single hair, supposedly collected in 1992 and analyzed by a pro-abduction author with a background in math and his secret kabbal of unknown researchers in 1998. And by their own admission, they did NOT find an alien or any evidence of an alien. They found an Asian person! Rare markers or not, they concluded the unusual hair, if it ever existed, was from an Asian person.

If we go with the story as told, we have drug fueled sexual encounter that resulted in the hair of an Asian person being left behind. So, yes, if we apply Occam's Razor we have a man cheating on his wife while she was at work.

Is this story seriously considered some sort of "proof" of aliens?

I had been looking for makeup to enlarge the eyes (like a clown or harlequin) as a fourth method to make eyes look larger, but all pictures of it look so unrealistic that I thought, nobody in their right mind could mistake this for actual eyes. However, in your quote, Khoury admits that he was in an altered mental state for at least one of his episodes; and then, to my surprise, the "aliens" in the Penthouse piece feature exactly this type of makeup:
Article:
SmartSelect_20211015-092118_Samsung Internet.jpg
Thank you for being able to post just the one picture. I'm still learning and was afraid I might post a little "too much". Granted this would have been from ~12 years prior to when the encounter supposedly took place, though it wasn't reported until 1996. I wouldn't be surprised if there was another alien themed pictorial sometime in the '90s. But I already had to explain to my wife that franticly looking for Penthouse stuff online during cocktail hour was "purely research in the furtherment of Metabunk and a sacrifice I was had to make".

how come the female aliens are all gorgeous with big breasts and the male aliens look like this? what's up with that?

1634323143575.png

He was high and reckless on opiates, got in bed with two Thai prostitutes when his wife was away. Even though he tried his best to clean up afterwards, he was clever enough to realize that some traces/evidence of his infidelity, this menage a troi could still be around and possibly bite him in the ass later, so he launched this sexy alien thing, as an additional safeguard.

QED.

I don't really want to bring up the topic of what men might do when having a wet dream, but i've had my boyfriends hair show up on me after showering and using a towel he has previously used. I'm guessing if youre in bed with random hair it could end up anywhere on you.
As a man with long hair I can confirm that they sometimes find their way down there. It's something I've woken up to a handful of times at most. I've met men who have found themselves in the same situation a few times, both their own hair and their partner's. If you google "long hair under foreskin" you can see plenty of people reporting the same.

I refute you thus:

1634337215524.jpg
you re gonna have to do better than that! his biceps look like waterwings, and his shoulders and pecks are bluer than the rest of him..i think he's wearing one of those superhero costumes with the built in muscles. his face is ok but his lips are a bit too girly for my taste.
this is what alien yum looks like:
1634340362270.png

As a man with long hair I can confirm that they sometimes find their way down there. It's something I've woken up to a handful of times at most. I've met men who have found themselves in the same situation a few times, both their own hair and their partner's. If you google "long hair under foreskin" you can see plenty of people reporting the same.
Ummmmm I'll take your word for it. Don't want that in my browser history. :p
Next thing ya know you're getting hit with adds about foreskin cleaners.

Article:

Sexy Dimorphism

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/t_regina_0.pngSexual dimorphism refers to physical and physiological differences between the sexes, which, in the case of fictional fantastic species, tends to be very pronounced. In many media geared towards men, males of a species are depicted in various ways, but females tend to be depicted as feminine humanoids whose secondary sex characteristics (such as breasts, butts, and body fat) tend to closely resemble those of humans. Coincidence, obviously. Rarely do female members of sapient alien species display more realistic traits (resembling those of nonhuman species on Earth) such as being larger than the males, lacking prominent mammaries, or drinking blood while the males are vegetarians.

Is it my imagination.... or is there more UFO and UAP material appearing in the media these days? If so what would account for this?

I am thinking... the public seems to want them to be real and not understand or are interested in debunking. How about some credible evidence?

That website renders as a header and a footer with no content in between for me. Was the content important?
It *should* show the abstract and acknowledgements of an article on Thai mitochondrial DNA with purchase options for the full article, but looking at the page it definitely uses a lot of scripting that could break something for some users.

As only the abstract is freely available it's not a hugely useful article, but the abstract does list a set of the most frequent haplotypes found:
Transition from T to C (43.7%) was the most frequent substitution. The nucleotide insertions were found at two sites with T at position 16,188 and C at position 16,194. Eighty-two haplotypes were investigated of which 72 haplotypes were unique. The most frequent haplotypes (16,108T-16,129A-16,162G-16,172C-16,304C and 16,260T-16,298C-16,355T-16,362C) were observed. From position 16,180 to 16,193, thirteen patterns of polycytosine or C-stretch were observed, whereas 68 Thai individuals were found to be similar to the references
The list includes 9 different items, and includes all four that appear in the image in the OP.

how do you go from witch to prostitute? you need to watch less movies about aliens and more movies about witches.
Prostitute sounded more likely than witch that's all. Just applying Occam's razor to the hair in question! :)

you re gonna have to do better than that! his biceps look like waterwings, and his shoulders and pecks are bluer than the rest of him..i think he's wearing one of those superhero costumes with the built in muscles. his face is ok but his lips are a bit too girly for my taste.
this is what alien yum looks like:
1634340362270.png
So for an alien to get Ms. Deirdre's attention, he has to be able to rock the Fez. :D

Some things I think are apropos to this case:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasomnia#Recurrent_isolated_sleep_paralysis
Recurrent isolated sleep paralysis is an inability to perform voluntary movements at sleep onset, or upon waking from sleep.[22] Although the affected individual is conscious and recall is present, the person is not able to speak or move. However, respiration remains unimpaired.[22] The episodes last seconds to minutes and diminish spontaneously.[22] The lifetime prevalence is 7%.[31] Sleep paralysis is associated with sleep-related hallucinations.[22] Predisposing factors for the development of recurrent isolated sleep paralysis are sleep deprivation, an irregular sleep-wake cycle, e.g. caused by shift work, or stress.[22] A possible cause could be the prolongation of REM sleep muscle atonia upon awakening.[32]

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/how-sleep-works/hypnopompic-hallucinations#:~:text=Hypnopompic hallucinations are hallucinations that,that aren't actually there.
Hypnopompic hallucinations are hallucinations that occur in the morning as you’re waking up. They are very similar to hypnagogic hallucinations, or hallucinations that occur at night as you’re falling asleep. When you experience these hallucinations, you see, hear, or feel things that aren’t actually there. Sometimes these hallucinations occur alone, and other times they occur in conjunction with sleep paralysis.

For most people, hypnopompic hallucinations are considered normal and are not cause for concern. They generally don’t indicate an underlying mental or physical illness, though they may be more common in people with certain sleep disorders. Learn more about what hypnopompic hallucinations are, how they differ from other types of hallucinations, and what you should do if you experience them.

What Are Hypnopompic Hallucinations?​

Generally, hallucinations are sensory experiences that don’t correspond to what’s happening in reality. Hallucinations may include seeing, hearing, feeling, or even smelling things that feel real but are not. Hypnopompic hallucinations, in particular, are hallucinations that occur as you are waking up in the morning and in a state that falls somewhere between dreaming and being fully awake.

Hypnopompic hallucinations are relatively common, occurring in over 12% of people. They aren’t as common as hypnagogic hallucinations, however. Hypnagogic hallucinations are similar to hypnopompic hallucinations, but they occur as you’re falling asleep. Up to 37% of people experience these nighttime hallucinations. Together, hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations are referred to as hypnagogia. They both likely originate during an early, non-REM sleep stage.
The nature of hypnopompic hallucinations differs from hallucinations arising from mental illness. A primary difference is that hypnopompic hallucinations only occur as a person is waking up.

Usually, people experiencing hypnopompic hallucinations recognize that what they see or hear is not real. When people experience hallucinations due to schizophrenia they tend to believe that what they heard or saw was indeed real. This difficulty distinguishing between reality and hallucination can cause problems and feed into delusional or paranoid beliefs. [Rational or matter of fact people tend to shrug off hypnopompic hallucinations. People who are prone to delusional thinking may tend to believe they are real experiences.]

https://drleslieellis.com/sleep-paralysis-briefly-explained/
Locals will warn you never to sleep on your back in Newfoundland, or risk a visit from the Old Hag. She steals in on the night fog just as you are falling asleep. She is an apparition that crawls up from the foot of your bed and sits on your chest so heavily you can’t breathe or move. Sometimes she may try to seduce you, other times, to kill you. These terrifying experiences are so common in Newfoundland, they have become the subject of a tv series aptly called Hag. They are also the subject of research into the relationship between sleep paralysis and folklore.

There is a physiological explanation for sleep paralysis. And there are good reasons these peculiar events feel like visitations by the Old Hag or some other kind of apparition. Sleep paralysis episodes are not limited to Newfoundland and in fact, are fairly common worldwide and throughout human history: roughly 8 percent of us will experience one in our lifetime, and some will have recurrent episodes. Students and psychiatric patients have a much higher prevalence of about 30 percent, likely because it is more common in people who are sleep-deprived and stressed. Sleep paralysis is not a nightmare, but rather a form of sleep disturbance, a parasomnia.

Sleep Paralysis is normal: terrifying but harmless

The most important thing to know is that sleep paralysis is normal. Having an episode doesn’t mean you are losing touch with reality or being visited by the ghost of an old sea witch. These legends, in various guises, have been around since Sumerian times as a way to make sense of those frightening occasions when we wake up paralyzed, unable to move from the neck down. What you may not realize is that we all experience sleep paralysis every night, but for the most part we dream our way right through it.

Unusual cases of succubus: A cultural phenomenon manifesting as part of psychopathology​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6198602/
Succubus is understood as a Lilin-demon in female form or supernatural entity that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The descriptions of the same can be traced back to the folklore of medieval times. The male equivalence of this is known as an incubus.

CASE REPORTS​

Case 1​

A 18-year-old male, from middle socioeconomic status, who had no family history of any mental illness presented with an insidious onset and continuous illness of 3 years' duration, characterized by delusion of persecution, delusion of reference, delusion of grandiosity, delusion of control, auditory hallucination of commanding and discussing type, thought broadcast, apathy, poor self-care, and marked sociooccupational dysfunction.
In addition to the symptoms listed, he elaborated about someone having sexual intercourse with him, against his will. On mental status examination, the patient appeared to be very much distressed with his psychopathology. He described the phenomenon of auditory hallucination (commanding and discussing type) and thought broadcast. [Telepathic communication]

In addition, the patient explained that at night, when he would go to his bed, he could feel the sensation of being touched by a female, whom he would describe as a good-looking woman. He would be able to feel his private parts being touched, leading to erection and ejaculation.

As per patient, he did not want this experience, this would happen against his will, would feel guilty about having such an experience and having sexual contact with an unknown female, and he was fully convinced about having such an experience.

Very occasionally, he would get up from the sleep, after this experience and remain distressed and fearful. In his explanation, he had a strong belief that a “witch” was doing so, but would not be able to point out the exact figure of “witch.” His cognitive functions were intact and he had poor insight.

Prevalence Rates of the Incubus Phenomenon: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5705555/
The incubus phenomenon is a paroxysmal sleep-related disorder characterized by compound hallucinations experienced during brief phases of (apparent) wakefulness. The condition has an almost stereotypical presentation, characterized by a hallucinated being that exerts pressure on the thorax, meanwhile carrying out aggressive and/or sexual acts. It tends to be accompanied by sleep paralysis, anxiety, vegetative symptoms, and feelings of suffocation. Its prevalence rate is unknown since, in prior analyses, cases of recurrent isolated sleep paralysis with/without an incubus phenomenon have been pooled together. This is unfortunate, since the incubus phenomenon has a much greater clinical relevance than isolated sleep paralysis.

The incubus phenomenon is a paroxysmal sleep-related disorder, characterized by a feeling of pressure on the chest, while the sleeping individual has the sensation of being awake. Attacks are typically accompanied by sleep paralysis and compound hallucinations involving a creature sitting or lying on the thorax, exerting pressure, and carrying out aggressive and/or sexual acts. The creature may appear in the shape of a human, animal, or metaphysical being, or be of an indeterminate nature. Attacks may occasionally commence with a scream whereas, for the remainder of the time, persons experiencing an attack tend to be mute. Although they may be able to move their eyes, atonia of the striate muscles prevents them from making any other movements. Attacks are usually accompanied by the feeling of a sensed presence and by vegetative symptoms such as piloerection, a cold sweat, tachycardia, hypertension, a feeling of suffocation, and sometimes also sexual arousal. The duration tends to be in the order of seconds to minutes, culminating in a feeling of severe dread and the conviction that one is about to die. Around that time, the sleep paralysis tends to come to an abrupt ending and the hallucinated creature appears to fall or glide from the bed, leaving its victim behind in a state of anxiety and hyperarousal, being unable to go back to sleep out of fear for repetition.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/l...why-are-demons-blamed-for-sleep-paralysis.htm
Because both the hypnagogic (falling asleep) and hypnopompic (waking) states are highly susceptible to hallucination. In the former, the descending rational mind tries to make sense of nonlinear dream images. In the latter, the emerging dream-mind tries to make sense of real-world sights and sounds in the surrounding environment.

The hypnopompic state is often accompanied by vivid, lingering imagery -- and it's the stuff of dreams, so the dreamer's sexual fantasies, belief system and pop culture are likely to color the visions and sensations ripped from the dream world.

Finally, imagine all of this hallucination and bodily sensation wrapped around a strong sense of presence -- the unmistakable and primitive sensation that a menacing being or entity has invaded your space.

Alien Abduction? Science Calls It Sleep Paralysis​

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/07/06/science/alien-abduction-science-calls-it-sleep-paralysis.html

About once a week, Jean-Christophe Terrillon wakes up and senses the presence of a threatening, evil being beside his bed. Terror ripples through him, and he tries to move or call out.

But he is paralyzed, unable to raise an arm or make a sound. His ears ring, a weight presses down on his chest, and he has to struggle for breath.

''I feel an intense pressure in my head, as if it's going to explode,'' said Mr. Terrillon, a Canadian physicist doing research in Japan. Sometimes he finds himself transported upward and looking down on his body, or else sent hurtling through a long tunnel, and these episodes are terrifying even for a scientist like him who does not believe that evil spirits go around haunting people.

Called sleep paralysis, this disorder -- the result of a disconnect between brain and body as a person is on the fringe of sleep -- is turning out to be increasingly common, affecting nearly half of all people at least once. Moreover, a growing number of scholars believe that sleep paralysis may help explain many ancient reports of attacks by witches and modern claims of abduction by space aliens.

''I think it can explain claims of witchcraft and alien abduction,'' said Kazuhiko Fukuda, a psychologist at Fukushima University in Japan and a leading expert on sleep paralysis. Research in Japan has had a headstart because sleep paralysis is well-known to most Japanese, who call it kanashibari, while it is little-known and less studied in the West.

''We have a framework for it, but in North America there's no concept for people to understand what has happened to them,'' Professor Fukuda said. ''So if Americans have the experience and if they have heard of alien abductions, then they may think, 'Aha, it's alien abduction!' ''

Last edited:
As for the puzzling mixture of human DNA... It can easily be attributed to contamination from multiple people. Doubtful that the hair itself was the source of any of it. Was it even really human hair?

The "Invisible College" types are notorious for sloppy research, sloppy analysis and sloppy thinking. Not too surprising if they were guilty of sloppy lab work.

Last edited:
@Z.W. Wolf , such phenomena have long inspired both folklore and art. One of several versions of the incubus, by Henry Fuseli, illustrating the sensation of pressure on the chest:
6637C42E-DB48-489B-8323-A85904145D8F.jpeg

Just read through this thread; the description Peter Khoury gave of one of his intruders
The other looked perhaps Scandinavian, with light-colored ("maybe bluish") eyes and long blond hair that fell half-way down her back.
Their faces were somewhat odd -- not unattractive, but too chiseled, with very high cheekbones and eyes that were two or three times larger than normal.
... put me in mind of the Antônio Vilas-Boas case from Brazil, October 1957. 23 year-old Antônio, who had been ploughing a field on a tractor at night, reported being seized by 5' (1.54 m) tall humanoids in coveralls and helmets, who dragged him onto their craft.
There he encountered another humanoid:
This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked. She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Vilas-Boas

Oddly, both Khoury and Vilas-Boas accounts have a "biting" motif; Vilas-Boas claimed the alien bit his chin instead of kissing (which seems positively considerate compared to Khoury's nightmarish nibble).

As you've probably guessed by now, the female had traversed the unimaginable vastnesses of space in order to have sex with the farmhand, after which,

When it was all over, the female smiled at Boas, rubbing her belly and gestured upwards.[7] Boas took this to mean that she was going to raise their child in space.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Vilas-Boas

Peter Khoury seems to have some interest in "ufology" after his 1993 experience, perhaps not surprising as he ascribes his experiences to aliens. If he had this interest before, it's possible that he'd read about Vilas-Boas.

If Mr Khoury is relating what he believes to be true, I strongly suspect, like some other posters here, notably Z.W. Wolf
...that his experiences are the result of a parasomnia, the 1993 experience possibly exacerbated by the codeine in Khoury's analgesia, which can cause vivid dreams in some. The hair might be incidental even if it was found where Khoury describes- and his recall of events might have been imperfect.

As critical thinkers we have to accept what the evidence shows, which isn't always what we might want.
That said, if it turns out that the most extraordinary and important scientific discovery in the history of homo sapiens sapiens
was found wrapped around some Ozzie's todger, I might give up on human civilisation.

i can verify my own experiences with vivid dreams and sleep paralysis.

i won't even read such things because i don't need to.

brains can do some wild things. having experienced what i know was not there, visually, audio, taste, smell, temperature, pressure, all there. no, there was nothing there. i was awake and dreaming at the same time. i could also not move, but at the same time feel i was moving. for some moments my brain inhabited two worlds. it was not aliens for sure. just a brain doing something odd.

And then the other thing, have you ever dreamed that you were dreaming and woke up but were still dreaming? One morning I was three layers deep before I finally did wake up for real.

Or did I? (just a joke :) )...

Lucid Dreaming is not bunk. I've done those too.

Back