911 truthers on the WSJ?

mynym

Banned
Banned
Thought this was interesting merely because it's almost "on" the WSJ: The 9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls that Flashed around the World

A note on the phone calls:
...even this aspect of the 9/11 exercise had been carefully prepared and drilled. An integral part of an operation of the scale and importance of 9/11 is the indispensable propaganda function of the controlled corporate media, who in the United States are shot through with witting and unwitting assets of the various intelligence agencies. One of the key problems of a complex synthetic terror event is how to bring it down to the cognitive level of the little people, the mass of stupefied persons whose mental life is populated by celebrities, sports figures, astrology, social media, and the like. These persons do not relate to ideas or concepts, but only to concrete individuals and their stories, the more lurid the better. Anglo-American propaganda has become expert in concocting first person narratives and manufacturing objects of mass cathexis out of thin air, from the fraud of the Kuwait incubator babies killed by the Iraqi invaders, none of whom ever existed, to the saga of Jessica Lynch... Allegedly to get ready for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, the Department of Transportation Crisis Management center did its own drill involving a hijacked plane and cell phone calls. Ellen Engleman, the administrator of the DOT’s Research and Special Programs Administration, commented that this was “actually much more than a tabletop” drill. She added: “During that exercise, part of the scenario, interestingly enough, involved a potentially hijacked plane and someone calling on a cell phone, among other aspects of the scenario that were very strange when twelve days later, as you know, we had the actual event.” (Tarpley, Webster Griffin (2012-04-12). 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA)

"Very strange..." Only from her perspective.

"These persons do not relate to ideas or concepts..."

I guess that's one way of putting it:

Seriously. I'm actually a little bit happy that the Pet Goat wasn't used as a scapegoat for a "CON... uh, highly organized plot." At least, he hasn't been yet... and I'd imagine that it would be sad if he was.

Thought this was interesting merely because it's almost "on" the WSJ: The 9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls that Flashed around the World

A note on the phone calls:

"Very strange..." Only from her perspective.

"These persons do not relate to ideas or concepts..."

I guess that's one way of putting it

Seriously. I'm actually a little bit happy that the Pet Goat wasn't used as a scapegoat for a "CON... uh, highly organized plot." At least, he hasn't been yet... and I'd imagine that it would be sad if he was.

I Pet Goat 2. Excellent... Amazing film and the different interpretations are very interesting. Who says symbolism counts for nothing.
Analysis starts half way through. First half original.

http://www.heliofant.com/theClassroom1.html

I Pet Goat 2. Excellent... Amazing film...

I think he could have used a little more symbolism with respect to the Two Towers as symbolic pillars and the way that it's likely they will represent a collapse in people's Right/Left brains and therefore the Left (or "left wing") and the Right (or "right wing") in politics and so forth. Rambling.

But that's just me, never criticize or disturb a fellow artist when they're joining the Right and Left together in an act of creation... I say. Do not disturb.

Back