Wyoming Mystery Orbs

I think the Krubeck video was taken somewhere around here:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/44°30'46.0"N+109°03'20.0"W/@44.5135195,-109.0484758,3a,16.2y,267.07h,94.61t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sOM3OUiLteucRZgIKRHeFWQ!2e0!6shttps://streetviewpixels-pa.clients6.google.com/v1/thumbnail?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&w=900&h=600&pitch=-4.6067191483679295&panoid=OM3OUiLteucRZgIKRHeFWQ&yaw=267.0680183058084!7i16384!8i8192!4m4!3m3!8m2!3d44.51278!4d-109.05556?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI2MDkyNy4xIKXMDSoASAFQAw==

The pin marks the KODI transmitter.
KODI 101.png



Looking west from Hwy 14. Cedar Mountain on our left. Rattlesnake Mountain on our right.
KODI 103.png


A reverse view of the KODI tower, looking east.
KODI 102.png
 
it's hard now as we have 2/3 possible different filming locations for the YT video (which is not any of the NUFORC videos, and the photos
I am not sure how you know that?
 
I thought it said Lane 40. There's a Lane 40 a few miles east of Cody but the signs don't match.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/MiYmdzsc7KCAdnSA6

this is a Lane Drive sign.

View attachment 93397
This Lane 40 is odd

There is the Lane 40 in Basin like you say and that is close enough for it to be maybe the actual place

The times and dates in the NUFORC videos match exactly for the direction of view for Starlink

In vid1 from the 194754 report a plane flies across left to right, if I place the camera on Lane 40 in Basin this makes the flight path of a small aircraft match for it, if we could work out what stars that video shows we could match the FOV to them and then set the time based on the plane.
 
Back
Top