Who was Behind The Video Innocence of Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Beck is suggesting that Obama was behind the "Innocence of Muslims" video?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence_of_Muslims

Innocence of Muslims[note 1][note 2] is the title attributed to an anti-Islamic movie trailer that was written and produced by Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.[3][4] The 14 minute video clips were initially uploaded to YouTube in July 2012, under the titles The Real Life of Muhammad and Muhammad Movie Trailer.[5] Videos dubbed in the Arabic language were uploaded during early September 2012.[6] Anti-Islamic content had been added in post production by dubbing, without the actors' knowledge.[7][note 3]

What was perceived as denigrating of the prophet Muhammad caused
demonstrations and violent protests against the video to break out on September 11 in Egypt and spread to other Arab and Muslim nations and to some western countries. The protests have led to hundreds of injuries and over 50 deaths.[8][9][10][11] Fatwas have been issued against the video's participants and a Pakistani minister has offered a bounty for the killing of the producer Nakoula.[12][13][14][15] The film has sparked debates about freedom of speech and internet censorship.[16]
Content from External Source
And you wonder why people label him a conspiracy theorist?

So Beck is suggesting that Obama was behind the "Innocence of Muslims" video?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence_of_Muslims

Innocence of Muslims[note 1][note 2] is the title attributed to an anti-Islamic movie trailer that was written and produced by Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.[3][4] The 14 minute video clips were initially uploaded to YouTube in July 2012, under the titles The Real Life of Muhammad and Muhammad Movie Trailer.[5] Videos dubbed in the Arabic language were uploaded during early September 2012.[6] Anti-Islamic content had been added in post production by dubbing, without the actors' knowledge.[7][note 3]

What was perceived as denigrating of the prophet Muhammad caused
demonstrations and violent protests against the video to break out on September 11 in Egypt and spread to other Arab and Muslim nations and to some western countries. The protests have led to hundreds of injuries and over 50 deaths.[8][9][10][11]Fatwas have been issued against the video's participants and a Pakistani minister has offered a bounty for the killing of the producer Nakoula.[12][13][14][15] The film has sparked debates about freedom of speech and internet censorship.[16]
And you wonder why people label him a conspiracy theorist?
Not sure if hes blaming Obama because again they cant put up a video without bad edits . Thats not a conspiracy the fact that they used it as a excuse . I believe the State dept was behind the Video . It didnt go viral until Sept 11th and the trailer was posted on News Politics Now where it went viral . that YT page no longer exist . A you tuber did a video saying that you tube channel was linked to Stanley Inc a contractor for the State Dept . The title of the video changed on Sept 11th from The real life of Mohammed to The Innocence of Muslims . If you go on Sam Bacile channel the Video doesnt even have 300 thousand views

Not sure if hes blaming Obama because again they cant put up a video without bad edits . Thats not a conspiracy the fact that they used it as a excuse . I believe the State dept was behind the Video . It didnt go viral until Sept 11th and the trailer was posted on News Politics Now where it went viral . that YT page no longer exist . A you tuber did a video saying that you tube channel was linked to Stanley Inc a contractor for the State Dept .

He said quite plainly:

Is he the origin of the video?
It's a conspiracy theory.

He said quite plainly:

Is he the origin of the video?
It's a conspiracy theory.
I think and I will check they are talking about the Apology Video with Hillary and Obama .

because I believe the State Dept was behind at least pushing out The video as a excuse for something that might happen on 9/11 as a result to the killing of Bin Laden . NPN put up the Trailer on Sept 11 and changed the name of the movie Heres a Image search that has been scrubbed Picture4.jpgMy opinion doesnt come from Beck on this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if hes blaming Obama because again they cant put up a video without bad edits . Thats not a conspiracy the fact that they used it as a excuse . I believe the State dept was behind the Video . It didnt go viral until Sept 11th and the trailer was posted on News Politics Now where it went viral . that YT page no longer exist . A you tuber did a video saying that you tube channel was linked to Stanley Inc a contractor for the State Dept . The title of the video changed on Sept 11th from The real life of Mohammed to The Innocence of Muslims . If you go on Sam Bacile channel the Video doesnt even have 300 thousand views

So how exactly do you link a Youtube channel to Stanley Inc.? It wouldn't be the first time someone mirrored a video. Changing the name to "The Innocence of Muslims" and launching it on 9/11 which is a symbolic date for Muslims and Americans so this combination would result in alot more hits for obvious reasons.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-c+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

what exactly links this guy to Stanley Inc?
because I believe the State Dept was behind at least pushing out The video as a excuse for something that might happen on 9/11 as a result to the killing of Bin Laden . NPN put up the Trailer on Sept 11 and changed the name of the movie Heres a Image search that has been scrubbed Picture4.jpgMy opinion doesnt come from Beck on this one

How has this been scrubbed?

So how exactly do you link a Youtube channel to Stanley Inc.? It wouldn't be the first time someone mirrored a video. Changing the name to "The Innocence of Muslims" and launching it on 9/11 which is a symbolic date for Muslims and Americans so this combination would result in alot more hits for obvious reasons.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-c+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

what exactly links this guy to Stanley Inc?

How has this been scrubbed?
Do a Image search on NPN if you can . The NPN logo was used on News Politics Now you tube page and the same logo was used on NPL news Politics leaks . a image search on google came up as a link between the two .It no longer does and the you tube channel is gone . The trailer had a response under it leading to the viral video on another YT channel which had over 20 million hits yet is was removed along with the trailer ? . Stanley inc
In March 2008, the U.S. Department of State, which is responsible for issuing U.S. passports, stated that two employees of a Stanley Associates subcontractor had been fired for improperly accessing the passport application file of (then) presidential candidate Barack Obama.The company published a press release on March 21, 2008. In each case, Stanley took immediate disciplinary action and employees were terminated the day the unauthorized search occurred. Stanley also stated its general policy and practice to cooperate fully with any potential Government investigation.
Additional information on the breach of passport information has yet to be disclosed to the public
It has Hillary all over it . Remember it was Hillary who started the birther movement .

In his first television interview since being released, the filmmaker who produced the YouTube video blamed for inciting the 9/11 attacks in Benghazi urged the Obama administration to be more careful in its assessments in the future. He was released from a Texas jail last week after serving an eleven-month sentence and is currently living in a halfway house, where he said the government is currently “hiding” him.http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...acks-speaks-first-tv-interview-andrew-johnson

Just making a point about the views. This one by Sam Bicel has over 5 million views(129,500 comments) . There's many many mirrored videos. One of the first had over a million before the comment section was turned off.

Edited: Sam was behind the video which is a 15 min trailer. Many people have searched for a full then movie. Todate...no one has found one. The video trailer shows it was upload on the 2nd of July 2012

Last edited:

Just making a point about the views. This one by Sam Bicel has over 5 million views(129,500 comments) . There's many many mirrored videos. One of the first had over a million before the comment section was turned off.

Edited: Sam was behind the video which is a 15 min trailer. Many people have searched for a full then movie. Todate...no one has found one. The video trailer shows it was upload on the 2nd of July 2012

yes But it was News Politics Now 3 where the trailer where went viral and the named changed . @4:49 I watched this video on the day posted and all the links worked and he was correct

yes But it was News Politics Now 3 where the trailer where went viral and the named changed . @4:49 I watched this video on the day posted and all the links worked and he was correct

OK! You'll have to give me some help here. I'm not quite getting it. I watched the video and the one this guy did before it. Here's the thing. Sams vid I posted is "Muhammads movei trailer" So he's not responsible. Someone called NPN3 had mirrored it and renamed it to the one blamed for the murders and riots..."Innocence of Muslims" Is that right? Someone sent an Egyptian translated version to an Egyptian TV station (I heard cleric in the early reports last year) 2 weeks prior to the embassy attack. Was that NPN3 and was that version also called "Innocence of Muslims?" Did that really happen? I have 2 conflicting places ...a muslim cleric and or a TV station. Was the "Innocenece of muslims video" seen or used in Benghazi on or before 9th Sept 2012 or is that fiction?

Look! I have other questions but I'm over loading you at the moment. If you could help me out or explain further ...cheers

Edit: 6th of Sept Blogger Morris Sadak gets subtitled version & 9th Sept a religious TV program shows 2 minutes of the film. Both in Egypt

Last edited:
OK! You'll have to give me some help here. I'm not quite getting it. I watched the video and the one this guy did before it. Here's the thing. Sams vid I posted is "Muhammads movei trailer" So he's not responsible. Someone called NPN3 had mirrored it and renamed it to the one blamed for the murders and riots..."Innocence of Muslims" Is that right? Someone sent an Egyptian translated version to an Egyptian TV station (I heard cleric in the early reports last year) 2 weeks prior to the embassy attack. Was that NPN3 and was that version also called "Innocence of Muslims?" Did that really happen? I have 2 conflicting places ...a muslim cleric and or a TV station. Was the "Innocenece of muslims video" seen or used in Benghazi on or before 9th Sept 2012 or is that fiction?

Look! I have other questions but I'm over loading you at the moment. If you could help me out or explain further ...cheers

Edit: 6th of Sept Blogger Morris Sadak gets subtitled version & 9th Sept a religious TV program shows 2 minutes of the film. Both in Egypt
wayback machjine and Darth f3tt channel said that the trailer on npn3 had over 7 million views on sept 18th 2012 http://web.archive.org/web/20120918065159/http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthF3TT?feature=watch darth had the full version npn had a short clip http://web.archive.org/web/20120920...be.com/user/DarthF3TT/videos?flow=grid&view=0 npn3 http://web.archive.org/web/20120915...csNow3/videos?sort=dd&flow=grid&page=1&view=0

OK! Here's where I'm comming from.
Sam Bacile or what ever he goes by makes a film. It's uploaded on Utube 2nd of July 2012. On the 6th of September a translated or subtitled version, not sure which, is sent to Morris Sadek in Egypt... by persons unknown. Could have been Sam, NPN, Darfth or anyone mirroring the image. Or indeed Sadek himself may have translated it. We don't have enough information and Sadek hasn't divulged who sent it....yet! Niether has it been made clear the title of the video which, for this dialogue, is most important. If it was titled "Innocence of Muslims back then then the guy you linked above has fully wasted his time. Still, the fact that NPN mirrored the movie and that the movie was uploaded as "Innocents of Muslims" on 11th of September only proves one thing. It proves NPN mirrored a movie and uploaded it on 11th of September. It doesn't account for the 6th & 9th of September. On the 9th of September 2 minutes of the unknown titled video was aired on an Egyptian religious TV program. Surely this would have been picked up by western intelligence? A defamatory video about Muhammad could spark protests from Islamists like that to the Dutch cartoonist who was subsequently murdered.

In the early hours of 11th of September the Benghazi incident took place. Libya is, I believe, 1 hour ahead of the UK. I woke up to the news of this incident and I'm 5 hours ahead of east coast USA. The fact the incident happened on the anniversary of 9/11 (11th of september) made it pretty clear what it was about. However, subsequent news mentioned a reaction to a "movie" called "Innocents of Muslims", as the prime motivator for the attack. I jumped on the net to check it out but I can't remember if it was the same day or next. There were loads of mirrored versions but I picked the one with the most views entitled Innocence of Muslims. I was shocked to see it's juvenile quality and the reaction of muslims to it. By that I mean the excuse for the Benghazi attack which the media had later lead us to believe. Comments on the video were being posted left right and centre...mostly hate speech. I did check other version and I did an extensive search for the so called full length version. If one exists it wasn't uploaded to utube, liveleaks etc. The video I "watched" had it's comment section shut down after about a week and the uploader left a message that said something about the hate speech being the cause of him / her closing the comment section. However, the uploader left a link to the "Muhhammad movie trailer" I posted above.

It has since become evident that Innocence of Muslims movie wasn't the motivator for the Benghazi attack. It was the motivator for murder, riots, protests and looting in various parts of the world afterwards. It did show the world Islam in a different light. Was this by design? I don't think so. I speculate intel brought the knowledge of the movie to the whitehouse and they ran with it. I think there was no alteria motive, no Benghazi set up and no Islam propaganda set up. I think it was a sequence of events that was poorly handled. In short incompetence of Government brought the world "Innocence of Muslims."

Joe it's the 9/11 anniversary. I'm 30 min into 9/11/13 or as we say in the UK 11/9/13. No warnings have been mentioned on BBC but I bet our western Govs are geared up for it. As to the trailer Innocence of muslims Sadek holds the answer to the title and sender.

Joe it's the 9/11 anniversary. I'm 30 min into 9/11/13 or as we say in the UK 11/9/13. No warnings have been mentioned on BBC but I bet our western Govs are geared up for it. As to the trailer Innocence of muslims Sadek holds the answer to the title and sender.
Yes iv always felt the video is the key . Many say it was a failed attempt to kidnap the ambassador hold him hostage in exchange for the blind Sheik in jail for the firs WTC bombing in 1993 that apparently the government knew about beforehand ? We are supposed to have a million muslim march in DC doubt they be more then a few thousand , Also their is supposed to be Bikers driving thru DC as well . Hope they all get along ? my brother in law just recently passed on a few months back from 9/11 sickness ( cancer ) he was in his late 40s . He was a first responder .

The National Park Service denied a permit to a biker group for a no-stop ride through Washington, D.C. on September 11. (Image source: Facebook)

The NPS did, however, grant a permit to a Muslim organization to hold a “million” man march on the National Mall.

Sorry to hear about your brother in law. My sympathies to your sister and I trust your support will help her through.
thanks ! if you have the time or interest here is his story .
These videos are of a classroom presentation done by Richard Wentz, 9/11 First Responder. During this presentation, Richie tells his story.

In his first television interview since being released, the filmmaker who produced the YouTube video blamed for inciting the 9/11 attacks in Benghazi urged the Obama administration to be more careful in its assessments in the future. He was released from a Texas jail last week after serving an eleven-month sentence and is currently living in a halfway house, where he said the government is currently “hiding” him.http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...acks-speaks-first-tv-interview-andrew-johnson
He's not denying that he made the video, or claiming that the State Dept. was behind it. He's merely claiming that the video wasn't responsible for the Benghazi attack.

THIS is best left to the Staff to determine.
have you read the emails ? the PDF file ? or are you just whining about the source because its from the right ? Or because it possibly exposes the truth that the Video had nothing to do with the attack on Benghazi and the Video was a smoke screen pushed by the State Dept . Dont worry im sure MSNBC or CNN wont bother .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back