Understanding Truth Above All Else

Tony Wilde

I came across this site after watching that boob, Joe Rogan and his interview with Mick West. Like Michael Shermer of Skeptic Magazine, what both skeptics seem to rarely EVER do is uncover the TRUTH and not just the facts--which may or may not BE the truth.

There is only one truth at any given time in this 3rd dimensional reality. Aside from the supernatural, parallel universes or other dimensions, etc., which challenge the physical laws of our current known universe, all of life is only happening one and only one way. Nothing and no one ever goes back in time and redoes what was done. Period. And so if you can imagine a car accident and a video camera directly above the intersection, it is the camera that has recorded The Truth an all of us standing around watching have usually only our relative perspectives or truths but not necessarily The Truth--the One and only One Way the accident occurred in that moment in time. Such is all of life as we know it today.

And so if West And Shermer looked at the components of what is not what they think, feel , believe or know and took honest objective non-anthropomorphic viewpoints without touting their intellect, degrees or otherwise, they may find themselves that their stance on many, many topics is completely subjective hogwash and only comes in the asshole category of opinions; namely,everyone has one.

I am not interested in what West and especially that bozo Shermer believes, can prove, thinks, agrees with, understands or otherwise. It is like Milton Friedman, Nuclear Physisist stated, "It's not the 99% of isotopes we know which need investigating, it's the 1% we DON'T KNOW that we should be spending all of our time with".

Both Shermer and West have never been able to disprove a myriad of subjects that I have posited, which they are, I imagine, afraid to take on. They take on what they are comfortable with not that which is incontrovertible simply because they are incapable of doing so.

I challenge anyone of these skeptic websites to of any subject noteworthy of conspiratorial debate and who knows what they are talking about to debunk the facts and truths of what I have to offer them. I am that 1% isotope no one wants to explore. Mick West I await your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
What subjects have you posited they are afraid to take on?
Some things just aren't framed in a way that facts can be confirmed true or false, which is the only purpose of this site.
If something is incontrovertable as you say, then why would Mick need to debate it? If it's evident, then it's beyond the purpose of the site.
You are projecting a lot of misguided demands on Mick that just don't apply.

There is only one truth at any given time in this 3rd dimensional reality. Aside from the supernatural, parallel universes or other dimensions, etc., which challenge the physical laws of our current known universe, all of life is only happening one and only one way. Nothing and no one ever goes back in time and redoes what was done. Period. And so if you can imagine a car accident and a video camera directly above the intersection, it is the camera that has recorded The Truth an all of us standing around watching have usually only our relative perspectives or truths but not necessarily The Truth--the One and only One Way the accident occurred in that moment in time. Such is all of life as we know it today.

As Pauli would say, this isn't even wrong.

I would also dispute the whole car accident analogy. This camera may have only had a 1 second preview of the accident. As such it only had a limited view of the situation. It does not know the backstory of the drivers nor the state of the drivers nor the functionality of the light it is monitoring. In short 3 seconds of footage is part of discerning the truth but is not the grand arbiter of it.

So is the anthropic principle that we project meaning on the universe that it doesn't necessarily have, or that the universe was designed to be found meaningful by us? (actually that could be the same thing).
Or that the universe was made for us, to be appreciated by us and so on?

Back