UK chemtrails conference,December,London

HappyMonday

Just spotted this in a post here -

http://www.ishtarsgate.com/forum/sh...emtrail-activity-in-the-USA&p=19201#post19201

"THE LONDON CHEMTRAILS AWARENESS CONFERENCE - FRIDAY 14th DEC , 2012. 2pm - 5pm , at THE LONDON LIGHTHOUSE (111 -117 LANCASTER RD, Ladbroke Grove. W11. (1 min from Ladbroke Grove Tube station, Hammersmith & City Line)
An opportunity to see presentations connecting evidence of Chemtrails, Geoengineering and much more.
NOW is the time to DISSOLVE DENIAL & TAKE ACTION."

I think this is connected to Chemtrails Project UK.

Work precludes my attendance,which is a shame. I'd love to meet these guys.

More info:

https://www.facebook.com/events/135221503291539/permalink/137261883087501/

THE LONDON CHEMTRAILS AWARENESS CONFERENCE - FRIDAY 14th DEC , 2012. 2pm - 5pm , at THE LONDON LIGHTHOUSE (111 -117 LANCASTER RD, Ladbroke Grove. W11. (1 min from Ladbroke Grove Tube station, Hammersmith & City Line)
An opportunity to see p
resentations connecting evidence of Chemtrails, Geoengineering and much more.
NOW is the time to DISSOLVE DENIAL & TAKE ACTION.
Come and show support for the 1st LONDON CHEMTRAILS AWARENESS CONFERENCE.
Listen to Evidence, Ask Questions, Make Suggestions, Find Support, Make Connections.
THE POISONING OF OUR SKIES AFFECTS US ALL !!!

After Presentation Venue:
THE TABERNACLE, Talbot Rd (Opposite Powis Sq) Notting Hill W11. (8 mins walk from The Lighthouse )
For those who want to join in the discussion but unable to make the Conference, we will be moving to the Tabernacle for food & drinks from 5pm - 9pm (Possibly later)

Pre-Conference Research:
Please watch:
'What in the World Are They Spraying' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA and 'Why In The World Are They Spraying' -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis
Connect with:
Geoengineeringwatch.org
Weatherwars - Scott Stevens (Youtube)
Free Truth Show - FreeTruth Show
Chemtrails Project UK - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chemtrails-Project-UK/321477711219892
Kent Chemtrail Awareness - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kent-Chemtrail-Awareness/223356011082863?fref=pb
Download and read the DIRECTIVE To Ban Geoengineering from Our Skies - http://tinyurl.com/THE-DIRECTIVE
Order Rainwater Testing Kits here - http://tinyurl.com/RainwaterTestKit

Event Organiser - Mona Norman
London Event link - https://www.facebook.com/events/135...6623838/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Content from External Source
Maybe you could pop into The Tabernacle?

Looks more like a small gathering than a conference. The LA Skywatch people frequently have these at a local cafe, but I've never been.

I did go to the large conference, which was quite productive. Sometimes things got a little heated, but I never felt like I was in any danger, most people were very polite. Still, one should exercise caution when interacting with people who potentially think you are part of a plot of kill billions of people.

Goodness.... this is a sign of a very broken society.

Contrails will always be around the capital. Its a “hot city” Do you explain anywhere on the forum or Contrail Science the concept that heat generated from the city will modify the lapse rate towards the unstable.

Also ram rise sat/tat??

Contrails will always be around the capital. Its a “hot city” Do you explain anywhere on the forum or Contrail Science the concept that heat generated from the city will modify the lapse rate towards the unstable.

I don't think that London being a hot city has anything to do with the amount of contrails over London. That's mostly do do with the amount of traffic over the region.

The air at 35,000 feet is constantly changing (generally by being blowing to the south east), and by the time heat from London reaches that altitude, it's going to be miles away from the city, and lost in the general noise levels.

Plus, have a look at this - contrails that seem to be "over" a city are usually 20-100 miles away:

http://contrailscience.com/how-far-away-is-that-contrail/

This photo from the "conference" page:

Is likely showing contrails that are to the south of London, maybe even over the Channel.

Last edited:
Goodness.... this is a sign of a very broken society.

Also ram rise sat/tat??

Maybe there's just more people around to see them

I'll be going to this, I live quite nearby. I've been to several conferences in the past which had people sympathetic to the Chemtrail worldview attending but have never been to one that focuses entirely on the subject. Will be very interesting to see the kind of audience that attends & hear what they have to say. Will take a small camera with full HD vid and my dictaphone with me.

I'll be going to this, I live quite nearby. I've been to several conferences in the past which had people sympathetic to the Chemtrail worldview attending but have never been to one that focuses entirely on the subject. Will be very interesting to see the kind of audience that attends & hear what they have to say. Will take a small camera with full HD vid and my dictaphone with me.

Excellent. Just heed Mick's words above. I suspect some of the UK believers I've corresponded with of late may be a tad unpredictable.

Whoever is behind the UK chemtrail project Twitter account seemed nice enough though.

Video from the conference. A presentation that runs through the usual misconceptions and falsehoods.

No mockery please. Most, if not all, of the people attending have concerns that seem very valid to them, and they take them very seriously. They are incredibly wrong about the basic science and history of contrails. But poking fun does not help anyone.

No mockery please. Most, if not all, of the people attending have concerns that seem very valid to them, and they take them very seriously. They are incredibly wrong about the basic science and history of contrails. But poking fun does not help anyone.

From reading many comments over the years, most chemtrail believers get enough fun poked at them from friends and family already.

From reading many comments over the years, most chemtrail believers get enough fun poked at them from friends and family already.

I imagine some do, so they end up being very isolated - or at least learning never to talk about their beliefs. Then they form groups, either online, or like this conference, and you get group reinforcement.

Anyway, that's all something of another topic. I'm just respectfully asking that if people post here, then they are polite.

and my dictaphone with me.

Why not use your finger...? :D

Video from the conference. A presentation that runs through the usual misconceptions and falsehoods.

The lad taking his seat at 7:50 is Ben Emlyn-Jones. A hospital porter/conspiracy theorist who runs this site:

http://hpanwo.blogspot.co.uk/

"Hospital Porters Against the New World Order" - No surprise he was in attendance to soak up more BS.

He subscribes to literally - anything, I`m surprised he was not presenting part of the informative and enlightening lectures...

Google this guy, really...

(he is " Hagbard Celine" on the David Icke fantasy forums)

Just watching the first presentation...

"My frustration with not being able to get the answers I want from the subject,"

...is a fairly telling line.

I have been thinking of attending one of these. I have far too much time on my hands and I have been gathering and collating data with relation to water quality, rainwater and air quality. Originally it was for a friend doing a paper on water quality and the effect of volcanic activity in Iceland. I just wonder what the reaction would be if I presented at a get together. If he gets his paper published it would add credence to the fact there seems to be no increase in Al and Ba outside of natural activity, but getting a paper published is a task in itself.

Thanks Jay. I have been ploughing through everything and got there after I posted this. But I missed out a little. I meant to ask what sort of reception would be expected at a "conference" if you question and challenge CT.

Thanks Jay. I have been ploughing through everything and got there after I posted this. But I missed out a little. I meant to ask what sort of reception would be expected at a "conference" if you question and challenge CT.
Gotta warn you.
Disbelief, antagonism, name-calling, and perhaps violence.

It really depends on what the individual stands to lose. Individually, things might go well face to face. They have all tried to proselytize before and been rebuffed In a group setting, they might stand to lose face among peers and you'd probably get a more negative response. Most of such a group will be hard-core, and a portion will be unreachable. The hard-core don't like debate because they know their weaknesses. Rather than face up to those weaknesses which they should aim to correct, the hard-core will avoid questioning if possible, and be antagonistic if pressed.

You probably should concentrate on the basic key points in a way that encourages them to think beyond what they have been spoon-fed by their leaders. The leaders have avoided anything that could shed doubt on the myth. The rank-and-file probably haven't even put any thought into the contradictions or the irrationality. Realize that few of them have a solid science background or aviation knowedge which is why they got there in the first place. The leadership know this and have avoided any detailed explanations which would require education.

Mick has had the experience, I haven't. Maybe he can explain more.

It varies. The "leaders" are generally quite polite. The only time things got heated was when I was (with Steve) talking to a group of 4-5 people. I did a lot of individual talking:

William Thomas - Very nice and reasonable, and seemed to agree with just about everything I said, except he thought his ATC testimony proved everything, but still listened when I explained why I thought it did not. Bemoaned the extreme fringe tone off the conference.

Scott Stevens - Very nice. He showed me loads of photos. It seemed obvious to me he was just cherry picking patterns where there were none, and I tried to explain it to him. It was like talking to a rubber ball. He was a bit nasty about some of the conference attendees.

Michael J. Murphy - Told me he loved me (he does this to all debunkers, part of his philosophy) even though I do what I do. Pretty brief conversation. I tired to engage him in some discussion but he was busy.

Dane Wigington - I first talked to him in the group, things were a little heated (not to the point of fear of violence though), I was trying to explain some of the problems with the soil tests, and I said something like "your tests used EPA6010B, which only tests..." and he angrily cut me off with something like "don't you try to confuse things with your science nonsense". He left and I ended up talking to "Dave"

"Dave" - No sure on the name, a nice guy, he was quite incredulous that I did not believe there was a secret geoengineering project going on, and recommended that I watched WITWATS. We talked for quite a while and I explained what my concerns were.

Clifford Carnicom - I did not talk to, as I did not have the time, I suspect he would just drone on. He's not the type of person to get to the point. Not scary.

"Cement Guy" - gave a long explanation on how chemtrails were invented because the drugs used to be delivered though the tall chimneys of cement factories, and after they got shut down then they had to switch to planes. He seemed a little unhinged, but not violent.

Bruce Douglas - came up and sarcastically shook my hand and thanked me for putting metabunk viruses on his cell phone.

Robert Forgette - Very nice and friendly, he's deep into chemtrails, morgellons, all kinds of things, but said he appreciated my take on things. We hung out for a while.

Anthony J Hilder - He interviewed me, which was basically him doing a slow Gish Gallop, and me explaining things. He's really into it, believing things like dead babies being ground up and added to Pepsi.

John Whyte - the conference organiser, we spoke for a few minutes, he was very nice. I explained my position, and he explained his (everything importnat the MSM tells you is a lie, this is a constructed reality), and we parted on friendly terms.

What I never did was stand up and ask questions in any of the sessions. The audience there was unquestioningly lapping up stuff about alien transcendental vibrations and DNA ascendence, so were not really receptive to science. I did not want to spark anger, as many of the participants genuinely thing that ContrailScience.com is evil, and I am evil, and so they would not be able to get past that. Speaking to people individually was most effective. Just tossing down the gauntlet would have been pointless.

I also eased into conversations where possible. I'd start with something like "I'm a bit skeptical about chemtrails", or just ask them what they thought of the conference. Just start up a conversation.

Having visual aids was useful. Particularly my old cloud books Clouds of the World (1972), and Cloud Studies (1905). You can get people to look at them when you are there in person. I was actually surprised that NOBODY had seen these books before, as I've been using them online for years. That shows that debunking online is generally ignored by the hardcore, but you can get them to look at it in person if you do it politely.

They will ask why you are doing this, why you care what other people think. Explain why. I do it because I'm interested in the topic, and I think spreading unnecessary fear causes harm, and it's worth trying to stop it.

Back