Took this photo with strange undentified object......

smithduke

I was taking a photo of an airplane with contrails and when I uploaded it onto my computer, I noticed a small object in the photo. Is this another airplane or something else. Could it simply be a plane further away and higher in the atmosphere? Thx. I'm not saying it's a UFO but just curious of what it might be. Page down to see the zoomed in image of the object.
Jet with contrails.jpgZoomed image of contrails.jpg

smithduke

Clearly this plane is not flying straight down like it looks in the photo, while others look like they're simply flying across the sky.

MikeC

Closed Account
You don't actually know it is a plane in the first place tho.

as mick said, more likely it is a bug close to the camera moving across the view in the direction of the "streak" that has been captured.

highlander733

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
NotQualified Claim:"Largest bio-terrorism drill in California's history recently took place in San Bernardino" General Discussion 4
deirdre Debunked: Police took photos before attending to wounded Sandy Hook 1
Mick West Time Lapse Videos of the Sky (that you took yourself) Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 49
Mick West Photos of Clouds and Skies (That you took yourself) Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 629
Mick West Photos of Planes and Contrails (That you took yourself) Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 1229
Mick West Blurry Shapes in a Campfire Photo UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
Z.W. Wolf "Drone" Photo over Colorado - Actually a Boeing 737 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West UFO Billboard in Montana Uses Photo of Identified Flying Object UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
igoddard Edited Photo of Ghislaine Maxwell at In-N-Out Current Events 120
Cassi O Chicago Skyline from Indiana Dunes, 33 miles away Flat Earth 12
Mick West Explained: "UFOS" in Donald Trump's Crowd Photo on 4th of July UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
Mick West Debunked: Photo with Sun Rays at Odd Angles Flat Earth 0
D Explained: Photo of 747 with Contrails Only on One Side [Fake, April Fool] Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Mick West A "Molten Metal" 9/11 Photo - Is Just Burning Paper 9/11 20
Mick West "Castle in the Sky" [Huawei phone digital glitch, 海市蜃楼 华为 ] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Snake Plisken Two objects over Ribblehead Viaduct [Probably birds] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
Mick West Explained: Dark Streak UFO Photo - Barn Swallow + Motion Blur UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
F WHAT IS THIS LINE? (on my Super Blue Blood Moon Photo) - Smarter Every Day 188 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
FlightMuj Apollo 12 photo analysis shows Sun as bulb [claim] Conspiracy Theories 19
Royce Malphrus What is this? [unidentified object in photo from vehicle: lamp post] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
FlightMuj Explained: Photo from ISS shows "open window" [Scratch Cover] Flat Earth 2
Mick West Explained: Photo of "UFO" Used in Connection with Nimitz Incident [Balloon] UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 8
Joe Debunked: Iconic Charlottesville photo photoshopped; false flag Conspiracy Theories 29
T Help with Photo Of Dark Lines in Clouds needed. Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
deirdre NASA fakes Michael Collins' spacewalk photo (artistic representation of event) Science and Pseudoscience 23
S Explained: Why does this Apollo11 photo act so weirdly? Conspiracy Theories 13
Mick West How to Take a Photo of the Curve of the Horizon Flat Earth 103
N How can I debunk the orbs in this photo? UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 22
izz Does this photo show a too-small hole in the Pentagon? [No] 9/11 28
Mick West Analysis: Crathes Castle "Ghost" in Doorway Photo UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
C London bombings 7/7. Was official photo of bombers photoshopped? [No] Conspiracy Theories 6
Mick West Explaining the Ghost Boy in the Back Seat Photo with Occam's Razor UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 99
Mick West Calculating the height of something in a P900 photo when distance is known Flat Earth 59
M White streaks in photo? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 24
steve holmes I'm trying to ID the flight for this old photo of mine, Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Mick West What's the Highest Contrail You've Taken a Photo Of? Contrails and Chemtrails 8
drhex Explained: Apollo 17 Photo of Earth from Moon Seems too High Conspiracy Theories 16
Mick West Misleading: Detroit vs. Hiroshima Photo Comparisons General Discussion 13
deirdre Debunked: Blanketman photo proves Nice attack a false flag Conspiracy Theories 2
Jonathan Evans Explained: Jupiter Photos look the same [Composite photo] Flat Earth 5
Z.W. Wolf Debunked - Photo of Hitler and Henry Ford Together [actually Wilhelm Frick] General Discussion 3
C Debunked: Boston bombing recovery photo makes no sense from medical point of view Conspiracy Theories 47
keefe Photo of "Syrian opposition" General Discussion 3
Inanaz93 Photo Anomaly - Missing my face. UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
Mick West Debunked: Photo claiming to be Iraqi Chemical WMDs in Syria [Photo is actually in Utah] General Discussion 11
Mick West 1952 - Condensation Trails From Aircraft - With a 1937 Persistent Contrail Photo - Oldest Ever? Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Debunked: Ghost Photo in Stony River Hotel, Okato, NZ [Light in Fridge] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 5
ddddddddd Debunked: Photo of '777' transported in jungle [Old 737] Flight MH370 2
TWCobra Madisonstar Moon posts 59 year old photo of B47's contrailing. Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Trailspotter Fake photo with real looking EXIF Data Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
Related Articles

Related Articles