The most incorrect chemtrail presentation ever?

Well, first of all, he claims that "contrails are colorless", then he shows a contrail which he correctly identifies, yet it is clearly white.
No sense in me going further at this time, since he has already contradicted himself in his premise.
What is BBC5?
Spongebob, why don't you either do the debunking yourself? or to the alternative, tell us which single element of the presentation you think represents the most irrefutable proof.
There are plenty of resources at contrailscience.com at your disposal.

Well, first of all, he claims that "contrails are colorless", then he shows a contrail which he correctly identifies, yet it is clearly white.
No sense in me going further at this time, since he has already contradicted himself in his premise.
What is BBC5?
Spongebob, why don't you either do the debunking yourself? or to the alternative, tell us which single element of the presentation you think represents the most irrefutable proof.
There are plenty of resources at contrailscience.com at your disposal.

Hello Jay.

It is so easy to debunk that I felt you might find it amusing. It is a struggle to find a single part of this 2009 presentation which is not bunk!

BBC5 has nothing to do with the BBC : http://www.bbc5.tv/about-bbc5tv

It is a "troofer" channel where they post any old videos

Here is one you will be familiar with: http://www.bbc5.tv/video/geoengineering-destroying-atmosphere

I have been reading your expert chemtrail bunk removal for a year or so, all of you do a very good job on this forum.
I only wish there was this level of logic on every forum out there...

Cheers - Spongebob

I lost interest after the two minute mark when he says the following, "I'm not here to debate the reality of chemtrails, that's not an issue as far as I'm concerned. Chemtrails are real. Somebody up there is doing something"

I speed watched the rest of the video anticipating a tedious hour long presentation that boils down to: Chemtrails are real! Look at these charts... See... "somebody" out there is doing "something".

It's the same old stuff: contrails can't persist, Carnicon's "studies", cloud busters. Although the hurricane, magnetic field and 9/11 connection I'd never heard before.

I lost interest after the two minute mark when he says the following, "I'm not here to debate the reality of chemtrails, that's not an issue as far as I'm concerned. Chemtrails are real. Somebody up there is doing something"

I speed watched the rest of the video anticipating a tedious hour long presentation that boils down to: Chemtrails are real! Look at these charts... See... "somebody" out there is doing "something".

It's the same old stuff: contrails can't persist, Carnicon's "studies", cloud busters. Although the hurricane, magnetic field and 9/11 connection I'd never heard before.

Andrew Johnson is selling this "information" via talks, TV appearances and book sales. Can you believe this?

Andrew Johnson is selling this "information" via talks, TV appearances and book sales. Can you believe this?

Sure, what's not to believe. Aren't some of these guys recommending cures for Aluminum Oxide poisoning which conntain Aluminum Oxide?

Just a long line of huxsters, promoting this garbage for money. The monetary side began with Will Thomas, Len Horowitz, and then continued with others like Don Croft, Alex Jones, Tony Hilder, etc. I do not think for a second that Alex Jones actually believes in chemtrails, but he is happy to spread it around, same for Horowitz. I doubt Thomas believes in it either. Carnicom probably is a true believer, and I am sure his "institute" would pay him a salary.

No clue what Hilder actually believes, he will promote any conspiracy if there is money in it. "Aircrap.org" is his site.

30 seconds into the presentation - "I have DVD`s"

I rate this as the most bunk filled presentation of chemtrail disinformation I have witnessed.

[video=youtube_share;SLxkELX1cog]http://youtu.be/SLxkELX1cog[/video]

Yet the first comment beneath this bunk is this one:
"best chemtrail talk ive seen on the net - spread this around!"
From the video:

"Thought to have begun in the mid 80`s"
"could be for one (or more) purposes" (bio warfare, weather mod, suppress imunity etc)

"Very little direct information available outside personal observation and the odd rumour" (titter ye may)

3:00 - "If you write to any official body, including Greenpeace, they will deny chemtrails exist, its as simple as that" (even Greenpeace have sense enough, perhaps the talk should have concluded at that point?)

3:46 - "Rosalind Peterson has collected samples and found barium in them" (?)

5:30 - (as previously quoted) "we know contrails are colourless"

6:15 - "you can see a contrail AND a chemtrail in the same bit of sky" (?) "so you can see we`ve got two different 'compounds' that we are dealing with..."
"This PROVES that somebody is spraying something, in patterns quite often, X`s , parallel lines, triangles..." (triangles?)

7:30 - "you should not be able to see aeroplane contrails from space" (150 miles up?)

8:44 - "42 aeroplanes that left trails in 2 and a half hours over Derby, on a February day" (UK) (2006 he is talking about)

9:15 - "I took this photo of a 'sundog' - it`s caused by ice crystals in the clouds, or chem-crystals in this case, this is a 'chemdog'..."

All of this in this first part of six...

Is this the most bunk filled presentation ever, or has there been a worse one?

Back