Synchronicity - What's your experience of it?

I was discussing German pronunciation with Mendel:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/tr...ervatory-sky-survey.14362/page-25#post-376710

…regarding the pronunciation of the surname meaning shepherd, and my mother called me up yesterday to inform me that she was desperately trying to rescue three German Shepherd dogs from Euthanasia! She usually rescues dogs from China, and this is the first time it was domestic, and the first German Shepherds; her dogs are almost invariably Chinese Rural dogs.
Okay, it was two German Shepherds. Hopefully she can save them. It's looking good. Maybe one is a German Shepherd?
I dunno.

IMG_3699.jpeg
 
Last Sunday, my son came into my home office and asked if I had any AA batteries for his Wii controllers, so I opened the cupboard where I keep stuff like that, took four out, and handed them to him. While I was there, I noticed the box that normally has a few spare 9v batteries was empty, so when I got back to my desk, I pulled up Amazon and threw a pack into the basket for the next time I bought something. That next time turned out to be the next day, Monday. Twenty-four hours later, on Tuesday, the package arrived with everything I'd ordered. I put the 4-pack of 9v batteries in the cupboard.

The next morning, as I stepped out of the shower, my wife walked past and said, "The smoke alarm in the kitchen is beeping; I think it needs a new battery".
 
Back
Top