Shooting of KCEN-TV Meteorologist Patrick Crawford

Has there been any ACTUAL confirmation that the shooter is part of one of the anti-Chemtrail groups yet or is it still just wild speculation at this point with Skywatch cheering at the attempted murder of another human being..

*edit - Found information stating Mr Crawford is recovering (thankfully), so changed death to Attempted Murder.

Well I guess the cat is out of the bag now. I think it was really a matter of time though. The CTs were certainly loud about it, and I suspect that like pilots, a lot of meteorologists are aware that there are people like these out there--probably not to the extent of supporting violence--but there you have it.

There's something that was really bothering me and for some reason I couldn't pin it down until I read your post: Usually when a group talks about violence, it either STFU's or changes its tune if somebody actually does it.

A few years ago, a politician in the US was shot. In the weeks before the shooting, their election rival was passing around pictures of them and their home/office with crosshairs on it, and several open carry groups had her on their very public "hit lists," and people showed up at her functions with signs suggesting the tree of liberty needs watering with her blood.

Then she actually got shot. Everybody went into DELETE EVERYTHING mode, pulling down the pictures and lists and condemning the shooter and making up hilariously roundabout explanations about how everything was purely figurative, one group that was demonstrating at the site of the shooting deleted their entire social media presence until police firmly established it wasn't one of them. Everybody was very quick to shout down any on their side who cheered the shooting (at least publicly).

It's always been a sort of comforting part of the cycle - a reassurance when the world is looking its worst that it's not actually as insane as people make it look.

Has there been any ACTUAL confirmation that the shooter is part of one of the anti-Chemtrail groups yet or is it still just wild speculation at this point with Skywatch cheering at the death of a human being?

No. However, in the case I mention above there wasn't either (and in the end it was not somebody from that political spectrum). The reaction still served as a kind of sanity check on the group as a whole.

No. However, in the case I mention above there wasn't either (and in the end it was not somebody from that political spectrum). The reaction still served as a kind of sanity check on the group as a whole.

Aye.. I remember the whole Gabrielle Gifford nonsense... but with people like Carly and Skywatch... Is there any sanity there at all? Dont get me wrong, Im all for having the freedom to state your beliefs, but when you're cheering on the shooting (or death) of another person JUST because you think they're part of some massive conspiracy to destroy the world.. what are the chances that they'll back down like the politicians did? If this guy isnt caught.. wont that just embolden OTHERS to do the same thing?

KCEN must be a small station. This story really needs editing.
It kind of looks like they're plopping fixes at the wrong point in the article somehow.

The first sentence looks like it should be, "Cath Patterson, who lives in Bruceville-Eddy." The "Cathy" may be trying to correct "Cath," but got pasted over part of "lives" instead. The second one I can't parse, but I see "scared" in there, which is misspelled "scavred" farther down in the article.

Good eye. Now that you mention the possible issue, perhaps
"was beiscaredessed" is "car was being processed". The correction to scvared was inserted over the wrong area.

Last edited:
The "tipping point" that I tried to refer there is the fact that there is merely a "sub-culture" of CT-enthusiasts (As Far As Most Of The World Knows)....BUT?

Once these people begin to actually "act out" on their 'on-line' "threats"?

Will get "attention".....

The "tipping point" that I tried to refer there is the fact that there is merely a "sub-culture" of CT-enthusiasts (As Far As Most Of The World Knows)....BUT?

Once these people begin to actually "act out" on their 'on-line' "threats"?

Will get "attention".....
The same attention Aum Shinrykio got.

Back