Senator Kelli Ward (Arizona) calls public meeting to address chemtrails concerns

Miss VocalCord

Senior Member.
A senator in Arizona got so many questions about chemtrails she arranged a meeting:
http://www.havasunews.com/news/ward...cle_c77cf55a-f83d-11e3-8406-001a4bcf887a.html

Mysterious white streaks in the skies over Mohave County are the subject of a meeting next week scheduled by state Sen. Kelli Ward.

Ward says the meeting was called to respond to concerns by her constituents about the so-called chemtrails that appear in the sky after jets fly by.

The meeting will be held at 5 p.m. Wednesday at the Board of Supervisors Auditorium in the county administration building in Kingman....
Content from External Source
It has got some (minor) attention on different alternative websites; even though senator Kelli Ward doesn't believe in the chemtrail story:
"Ward said she is confident that the air and water in Mohave County are safe and pointed to naturally occurring minerals that could account for heightened levels of mercury and other minerals in blood tests."

Isn't the Havasu and Mohave County also featured in different chemtrail documentaries like "What are.."?

The meeting is scheduled for tomorrow 5 P.M. Video here:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they can get someone to explain to these people what contrails actually are, so they don't have to mistake them for 'chemtrails' anymore. I think most of the confusion is a result of people knowing very little about aviation and contrails, so if you can explain to them that a persistent contrail is pretty much the same thing as a cirrus cloud, that may dispell a lot of confusion.

The problem of course is all the mistrust.. if you try to explain a persistent contrail as just that, you're likely to be seen as one of 'them'; a government paid shill..

I hope they can get someone to explain to these people what contrails actually are, so they don't have to mistake them for 'chemtrails' anymore.
Yes, I hope so too. Two people from the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality will be giving a presentation. They seem familiar with the chemtrail theory, but I guess in the end it is all about how people communicate their story.

Hey Mick, how about a roadtrip? http://kdminer.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=61850&TM=41680

I'm sure a couple of people in attendance will be familiar to you. Be sure to brush up on barium, strontium, and aluminum in soil and blood samples.

340 miles, I think I'll pass :)

Here's a comment from Al DiCicco on that story:
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Article comment by: Al DiCicco

Stop ignoring the obvious and watch the skies. Do research. Geoengineering is a global action with numerous US Patents. Whether or not the Chemtrails are responsible for very high levels of Aluminum, Barium, and Strontium in human blood and hair soil rain water and more is really not the primary question for ADEQ. If it is not caused from Geoengineering, then what is the source? Hundreds of residents in Arizona have tested positive and are symptomatic for these toxins some are dead. Have the results been forwarded to the CDC by doctors and hospitals? If not, why? Why won't the ADEQ monitor the air for these toxins. We requested this from them almost 3 years ago for Mohave County.
He's basically pushing the exact same thing as years ago. Blood and soil tests that were explained to him as being normal back then, but he's been ignoring the answers:
This is what happened last time, and likely will be just the same:

The original normal levels of barium that started this:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/high-barium-levels-in-blood-mohave-az.128/

Fear and anger are the emotions that prevent rational and logical cognitive activity. Without first reducing these anxiety producing factors little will ever be accomplished. How to do this is unknown to most of us. However, creating trust may be a start. Sympathizing with the audience may be the first step. Showing you are concerned for your own welfare and also are concerned for theirs as well. "I am willing to live in your community and be exposed to the same substances that you and your lived ones are." Next relate how the substances measured are just as high where you live or higher. And go from there.

They do kind of miss the point with the "Phoenix Report" though. Properly debunked here:
http://contrailscience.com/chemtrail-non-science/
I agree it isn't the best way to explain why it is not correct, especially the last sentence "Consequently, the Phoenix Report cannot be considered a credible report." might sound a bit like "we are the government, we are right".

I don't expect any true believers to be convinced by this information, but I think it is at least clear enough to be understandable for a large group of people.

I was just in Kingman earlier today. There is absolutely nothing to do there, so its no wonder people start focusing their energy on a "problem" like this.

I hope that the senator can dispel some rumors, but it likely won't phase those that believe in the theory.

Does someone making a statement like that not wonder what evidence they are basing their claims on.

That is the point....the "chem"trail believers have NO "evidence" at all. Often I attempt to (politely) challenge some with a simple request:

• Photos. Pictures of the so-called "chemicals" being "loaded" on airplanes.

• Pictures of the facilities AT airports, where this (non-existent "stuff") is stored.

• Pictures of this (non-existent "stuff") being transported, from wherever it (isn't) made, in order to GET it to the airports.

This never happens....(any actual photos as 'evidence'. Usually the same old, same old already de-bunked stuff is trotted out)

(Despite the fact that nowadays just about everyone in Western society has a camera-phone).

(EDIT): And also, as a pilot with 40+ years experience....I often just wish I could teach these people....give them a way to KNOW what I know (like a "brain download"), and learn the science, instead of falling for the non-science (the "non-science" that IS the belief in "chem"trails).

Last edited:
Unfortunately, she appears to be a "fan" of Max Bliss. Certainly hope that actual facts come out....but, this doesn't bode well....

Yes, it peeked my interest because of this. I really hope it'll be video'd (max seemed to hint there would be cameras) so we can see the level of "fact-based" argument.

Her last name seems the same as the Robert Hunter mentioned in the article too; wondering if they are related...

Well spotted. This is what I've found so far;
Alexandra May Hunter, co-founder of the Phoenix based group, “Stop Spraying Arizona”
Legal consultant, writer & photographer, philanthropist, activist, environmentalist, conservationist
http://www.skyderalert.com/photo/album/profile/1169/profile-1169/

Does someone making a statement like that not wonder what evidence they are basing their claims on.

Indeed.

ETA: Just found this

“May 19, 2014-Release- The Phoenix Metro Area Geoengineering & Aerosol Awareness Group known as “Stop Spraying Arizona” launched its new website today. The group was founded by Les and Cheryl Greenfield and Alexandra May Hunter.

The group’s purpose is to educate the public with fact based data on the currently in effect geoengineering program occurring on a daily basis in the sky above Arizona and beyond, build a critical mass of educated concerned citizens, obtain signatures to demand the Arizona Legislature formally conduct an unbiased investigation into the the program, present the public with truthful disclosure and transparency and pass a law that completely prohibits the activity in the state of Arizona. The group will have a booth at the March Against Monsanto this Saturday, May 24th beginning at 8:00a.m.at The Tempe Farmers Market. The new website is here: http://www.stopsprayingaz.org/index.html
which leads to this

the following is our recommended reading and viewing list for fact-based information:
* For an outstanding collection of information compiled by a
leading researcher into geoengineering:www.geoengineeringwatch.org

* For more information on health issues, articles, interviews,
and videos:www.globalskywatch.com
sigh

And found this, ex-senator Karen Johnson believes

Last edited:
Oh man, I wish my wife was working today. I would so be there...just to be able to report back here. I don't think they'd let me bring popcorn and a drink though. I'm sure there will be video. They have a good sound and video system and they tape all official meetings. I'm pretty sure you can watch normal meetings live on our public channel, and they are available later at the County website. I'll try to do some research today and find out if video is planned.

Yes please, if anyone can link to a recording (the live would be awesome though!)

I'm just listening to this http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truthemerges/2014/05/09/the-sonny-thomas-show for the interview with Alexandra Hunter. She's been introduced as having 22years legal experience in many fields, described as "complex", has been an activist for 4 years and reported to have studied the geo-engineering (and other conspiraces) in-depth for the last three years.

ETA: Deborah tells us you can discern contrails from other as contrail ice crystals will usually melt and fade quickly.
Alexandra tells us no commercail jet (due to high bypass turbofan engines) emit contrails.

Last edited:
Woohoo! Amazing how helpful some Government employees can be. She walked me right through it. If anyone wants to watch live...here's the link to the page. http://www.mohavecounty.us/ContentPage.aspx?id=206&cid=449&page=1 Looks like they stream live to YouTube as well. You can also see instructions for viewing in other ways after the meeting is concluded.

5pm PT...we don't do DST so we vary between PT and MT.

I get linked here
http://new.livestream.com/mohavecountyus

If you then click on "More Info", it gives you a link to the YouTube channel, which then has the upcoming event I embedded.

Click play above, you will get a countdown.

Yeah got that. Sorry, meant there's also a livestream broadcast linked. I find livestream is often more reliable and better quality than youtube live. The event should auto-start if you leave the channel page open.

Yeah got that. Sorry, meant there's also a livestream broadcast linked. I find livestream is often more reliable and better quality than youtube live. The event should auto-start if you leave the channel page open.

I thought that page was just a redirect to YouTube. Like they were announcing they had stopped using Livestream, and switched over to YouTube. Upcoming LiveStream events have a countdown timer.

I thought that page was just a redirect to YouTube. Like they were announcing they had stopped using Livestream, and switched over to YouTube. Upcoming LiveStream events have a countdown timer.

You're probably right. Livestream is a paid-for service. I'll keep both options open anyway.

It's on now. But unfortunately all the ADEQ woman can say is "I'm not a science person". They are going to be unsatisfied with this response.

She's letting the meeting get away from her. Not really done her homework.

I missed the start. But really they should have just focussed on the fact that contrails persist - as that seems to be the underlying misconception that most of them base their beliefs on.

I missed the start. But really they should have just focussed on the fact that contrails persist - as that seems to be the underlying misconception that most of them base their beliefs on.
are you planning on debunking this meeting? cause you're gonna be busy.

It's on now. But unfortunately all the ADEQ woman can say is "I'm not a science person". They are going to be unsatisfied with this response.

She's letting the meeting get away from her. Not really done her homework.

This was my expectation, and fear...a train wreck in progress.

If only I had had the ability to get there....but the timing was way, WAY too fast for normal people to plan (who are not local residents).

are you planning on debunking this meeting? cause you're gonna be busy.

Not really. It's just a repetition of things that have been debunked years ago. However it's an interesting perspective on the chemtrail people. How can they be reached?

Guy now talking about some "killing people for body parts" conspiracy - it's a very varied crowd.

Back