Sandy Hook Compared to Other School Shootings

A much bigger multi-story school, in a large city, in a different country, where surveillance foot was released, where the media could get close to the school.

Why exactly should Sandy Hook look like that one little bit? the comparison makes no sense at all.

Go on, explain why Sandy Hook should look like that. Which bits exactly?

Last edited:
Not to mention one is a high school in Brazil, the other is an elementary school in suburban Connecticut...

Its more of an evidence issue than anything else. Security camera footage, blood, tears, people showing real emotion, evacuation footage. You know, all the things that the Sandy Hook shooting lacks.

Its more of an evidence issue than anything else. Security camera footage, blood, tears, people showing real emotion, evacuation footage. You know, all the things that the Sandy Hook shooting lacks.

But the questions is why you would expect to have seen thous things by this point?

There seem like there have been plenty of people showing real emotions to me - perhaps if you watch less of the conspiracy footage, and more actual footage, then you'd see it.

Security cameras, and blood are things that the investigators have not made available to the press. And why should they?

The school was evacuated before the Helicopter arrived, so no evacuation footage.

The school is only accessible by one road, and that's been blocked to everyone except emergency services since the shooting.

The footage from Columbine was released before the first body was buried. They had just installed cameras in the school. By now some pictures or video footage should have been released. It's not like there are more shooters to arrest, releasing the pictures and video would not jeopardize the investigation at all.

The footage from Columbine was released before the first body was buried. They had just installed cameras in the school. By now some pictures or video footage should have been released. It's not like there are more shooters to arrest, releasing the pictures and video would not jeopardize the investigation at all.

Perhaps though it might upset the parents, seeing their children shot on YouTube?

And how exactly do you know it would not jeopardize the investigation? It's ongoing, and the court has sealed it for now. There were no other shooters, but there might be other people who bear some responsibility somehow.

How do you know the footage even exists?

Far as I recall, the Columbine footage was leaked six months after Columbine.

Can you provide any citation showing that it was available "before the first body was buried"? Because I really think that you're misremembering.

The demands for such evidence seems to be a common theme. People question why no blood is seen, or no bodies. It seems not to occur to them that video of bodies might actually exist, even shot from news helicopters, but the networks decided that showing the bloodied bodies of small children was really not in anyone's interest.

The demands for such evidence seems to be a common theme. People question why no blood is seen, or no bodies. It seems not to occur to them that video of bodies might actually exist, even shot from news helicopters, but the networks decided that showing the bloodied bodies of small children was really not in anyone's interest.
In an interview with Shannon Hicks, who works for the Newtown Bee and is responsible for the iconic photo from the event, she indicates that she has photos that she has not released. It seems to me that she struggled with the decision on which photos to release and that she will not release any additional photos from that day.

http://lightbox.time.com/2012/12/20/the-story-behind-the-iconic-photograph-from-sandy-hook/#1

In an interview with Shannon Hicks, who works for the Newtown Bee and is responsible for the iconic photo from the event, she indicates that she has photos that she has not released. It seems to me that she struggled with the decision on which photos to release and that she will not release any additional photos from that day.

http://lightbox.time.com/2012/12/20/the-story-behind-the-iconic-photograph-from-sandy-hook/#1

I wonder if the same people in the comments for that article who criticize the photographer for taking the photo, are the same people who think it didn't happen because there is no blood. I see a poster who is currently on a time out from here in the comments.

I posted similarly on a different thread re the Brazil/Sandy Hook comparison video. As always the point is, if "conspiracy" is your default mode that is what you'll see. Let's apply Sandy Hook style truther logic to the Brazil shooting.
The video subtitles say "We see children shot", not so. we don't actually see any children being shot....We see children and what appears to be a gunman running in the hallway, but NOT in the same shot, maybe they filmed the "assailant" on a different day.....We see several distraught people but NO TEARS!....We see a little girl covered in what appears to be blood, but surely she should be writhing around in agony....AND there are people pointing at her. Is that a normal reaction to an injured child. The clips of the crowds are speeded up, so actually, in realtime, this is just people milling aimlessly about (sound familiar?).....There is an ambulance blocked in, surely the police would NEVER allow that to happen........
There's no doubt that this horrific event took place, but just like SH you can create "anomalies" "discrepancies" "inconsistencies" if it suits your agenda.

Back