San Diego Chemtrail group to 'educate' & Protest Scientists/Doctors

Critical Thinker

Senior Member.
Socal Skywatch (aka. Syd Stevens, aka. Timothy Svetz) is arranging to have his chemtrail people (and their children) in San Diego, in conjunction with the Global March Against Chemtrails And Geoengineering San Diego on 4/25 2015, hand out flyers to the participants of the Pediatric Academic Societies Annual Meeting at the San Diego Convention Center (SDCC), after which they will banner the freeway.
Link
SydStevens.JPG

Last edited:
Global March! One City! 13 People!

A skywatch protest at a paediatrics convention will probably be drowned out by a probable anti-vaccination protest though.

Now Syd Stevens (aka. Socal Skywatch) is trying to stage a protest against Scientist Ken Caldeira who is giving a presentation at UCSD. I wonder if they need permits to protest on the UCSD campus?

Link to Facebook Page

Protest GeoEngineering Salesman Ken Caldeira at Scripps UC San Diego

Climate scientist Ken Caldeira wants to use converted 747's to inject a million tons of sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere where it reacts to form particles that block sunlight. At standard atmosphere, SO2 is a toxic gas with a pungent, irritating, and rotten smell. Let Ken Caldeira know SPRAYING additional AIR POLLUTION is NOT the SOLUTION to Global Climate Change.

Ken Caldeira will be speaking at the Special Joint Earth-CASPO Seminar: "The science of climate geoengineering: Stratospheric aerosols and human decision-making" http://bit.ly/1KFpVWw

The event is in Hubbs Conference Center at Scripps Institution of Oceanography on the University of California San Diego campus (near Scripps Pier).
https://goo.gl/maps/F84eQ

Meet up at 2:30pm at 9076 La Jolla Shores Drive and Naga Way. Free street parking on La Jolla Shores Drive and El Paseo Grande. No parking on campus without appropriate parking pass. Signs, banners and flyers provided or make your own sign.
Content from External Source

Now Syd Stevens (aka. Socal Skywatch) is trying to stage a protest against Scientist Ken Caldeira who is giving a presentation at UCSD. I wonder if they need permits to protest on the UCSD campus?
I don't know, but the UCSD campus is vast. I wonder if a protest of that size will be noticed at all.

Back