Playground arson

Eleora

Can anyone help me find the source to this, the photo looks photoshopped to me? I cannot find a news source and I google imaged it and came up with two photos of it but no original source. Checked the man's facebook page and no one in the comments is even questioning it or asking for a source. This is the original post link:
Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2924297540979883&set=a.109089275834071&type=3&theater

93374405_3196795060545893_1325852697718423552_o.jpg

I also found it here, So the fire is said to be at 'Raleigh Bartlett' at a playground there. I cannot find a playground there that got set on fire or that looks like the one in the photo. Yet Henry Monroig is from From Boston, Massachusetts.

Source: https://twitter.com/rahm3sh/status/1247273939820257286

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1333128920409421&set=a.448817548840567&type=3&theater

Can anyone help me find the source to this,
the FB posts are dated
Samiam Anding april 5 6:01pm
henry monroig april 6 7:23 pm

and there is no indication ive seen anyone is claiming a coronavirus link on the earlier upload, so Henry Monroig is just making that up as far as I can tell.
You can match the playground pretty easily by looking just for playgrounds Raleigh-Bartlett. but I don't want to post the address as it's creepy to do so and dates alone debunk henry Monroigs claims I feel.
Im still trying different search terms but I cant find any news about a fire in that area. I will try to pinpoint the locations fire department and see if they have it listed on their call log.

Anding isn't making any claims, so I see no reason to photoshop it. and his FB page doesn't give me the impression he would for any reason. Damn good photoshop if it is.

the location (you'll just have to believe me) is Raleigh-Bartlett. the google car doesn't allow me to get the same angle.. but the double slide in street view is to the left of the curly slide. everything matches fine, trees, buildings, colors, slides etc.
1.png

2.png

the FB posts are dated
Samiam Anding april 5 6:01pm
henry monroig april 6 7:23 pm

and there is no indication ive seen anyone is claiming a coronavirus link on the earlier upload, so Henry Monroig is just making that up as far as I can tell.
You can match the playground pretty easily by looking just for playgrounds Raleigh-Bartlett. but I don't want to post the address as it's creepy to do so and dates alone debunk henry Monroigs claims I feel.
Im still trying different search terms but I cant find any news about a fire in that area. I will try to pinpoint the locations fire department and see if they have it listed on their call log.

Anding isn't making any claims, so I see no reason to photoshop it. and his FB page doesn't give me the impression he would for any reason. Damn good photoshop if it is.

the location (you'll just have to believe me) is Raleigh-Bartlett. the google car doesn't allow me to get the same angle.. but the double slide in street view is to the left of the curly slide. everything matches fine, trees, buildings, colors, slides etc.
1.png

2.png

Thanks I just checked this like you said and no News Source of arson at the playground, but that's only with google. I am in the UK so I don't know but things might be a bit harder to find. Look forward to seeing what you come with.

Thanks I just checked this like you said and no News Source of arson at the playground, but that's only with google. I am in the UK so I don't know but things might be a bit harder to find. Look forward to seeing what you come with.
i was able to find which firehouses serve which areas in Memphis, but i'm not finding a central call log or individual call log for different fire stations.
so Tennessee is set up differently then my state. it must be online somewhere. but I gave up because the guy from Massachusetts reposting this seems like such a fluff claim. and even if we find the fire call log we probably wont know the cause. have you tried police reports? arson is a crime, even if accidental. I think if they caught an adult who burned it down due to coronavirus the news would have reported that.

But im also wondering how backlogged they are in updating websites, when I looked at local news crime sections for Memphis in last 2 weeks etc, they've had warehouse and apartment building fires, car crashes, 6 year old getting shot, a 7 year old died too, first responders with coronavirus, first responders in precaution quarantine, paramedics responding to covid calls etc. they might be too busy right now to update their call logs quickly, ? and newspapers probably don't feel a little contained fire is newsworthy.

But I did learn apparently teenagers burn down quite a few playgrounds every year in America! it seems like a pretty dumb thing to set on fire to me. :(

i was able to find which firehouses serve which areas in Memphis, but i'm not finding a central call log or individual call log for different fire stations.
so Tennessee is set up differently then my state. it must be online somewhere. but I gave up because the guy from Massachusetts reposting this seems like such a fluff claim. and even if we find the fire call log we probably wont know the cause. have you tried police reports? arson is a crime, even if accidental. I think if they caught an adult who burned it down due to coronavirus the news would have reported that.

But im also wondering how backlogged they are in updating websites, when I looked at local news crime sections for Memphis in last 2 weeks etc, they've had warehouse and apartment building fires, car crashes, 6 year old getting shot, a 7 year old died too, first responders with coronavirus, first responders in precaution quarantine, paramedics responding to covid calls etc. they might be too busy right now to update their call logs quickly, ? and newspapers probably don't feel a little contained fire is newsworthy.

But I did learn apparently teenagers burn down quite a few playgrounds every year in America! it seems like a pretty dumb thing to set on fire to me. :(

Thank you. I noticed that too today about playgrounds being burned down all over America :( I will try and check out Police reports.

I used to manage and build playgrounds for city local gov Parks Dept. These type of plastic climb equip/slides were a a soft target to vandals as very easy to set a pile of sticks paper below or within the compartments to catch a flame, and this was like 25 years ago.. so sadly not much has changed..

Back