No Plane No Gain?

It's a 2 frames per second video (see the stop motion cars and people). So the fast moving plane is not in shot.

And actually it looks like the plane would be behind the elevated freeway from this point of view.

It looks like you can see something (tail of a plane?) hit just before the explosion...

The video was actually release in 2006. It got no attention then because it shows nothing, which is what you would expect from that position and frame rate. So it's nothing new.

I think you may be able to make out the tail of the plane, even with the slow frame rate, moving from left to right just visible above the highway prior to the explosion. It's visible in maybe two frames.

It looks like you can see something (tail of a plane?) hit just before the explosion...

I think you may be able to make out the tail of the plane, even with the slow frame rate, moving from left to right just visible above the highway prior to the explosion. It's visible in maybe two frames.

It looks like there is something there, but I think it's just traffic on the freeway. If you take the raw video I posted above (and see attached .mp4) and go through it frame by frame, then the "plane" is moving at the same speed as freeway traffic.

View attachment Doubletree Hotel Video of 9_11 Pentagon Strike.iPod.mp4

Frame by frame is more useful. I see nothing now except horrible resolution, any possible view of the plane likely obstructed by the highway, and a frame rate too slow to capture something moving as quickly as a plane.

I'll now need to consult with the youtube community to see if I should assign that "nothing visible in this video" as proof of "scalar weapons", "cruise missle", or planted bomb...Maybe the Invisible Pink Unicorn actually took a really big dump and it landed on The Pentagon.

It looks like there is something there, but I think it's just traffic on the freeway. ]

I think you are right- upon further review you can see the object in question move past the explosion and come on the other side of the trees...thanks Mick.

Well surely we cant see the plane, the missile or the UFO so we cant make any comment other than, there is no clear plane/missile/UFO there?

I always thought it odd that so few frames of what must have been a heavily videoed environment were released.

Well surely we cant see the plane, the missile or the UFO so we cant make any comment other than, there is no clear plane/missile/UFO there?

I always thought it odd that so few frames of what must have been a heavily videoed environment were released.

I will agree . . . any building of such importance in such a threat environment would likely be secutity filmed 24/7 . . . how is it possible definitive images are simply not available?

Back