Natural News: Some of the misinformation found there

Critical Thinker

Senior Member.
One of the big conspiracy profiteering websites is Natural News. This thread is meant to draw attention to misinformation they claim to be news, but is just plain old BS and sensationalization. The headlines below link to threads that expose some of the falsehoods found on the site.

Debunked: Natural News - Boston controlled explosion exercise

DEBUNKED: Natural News - Nanosized AL in chemtrails causes alzheimer's.

A look back at Natural News' 20 Predictions for 2013

Why are so many Facebook friends sharing preposterous stories from Natural News?

Last edited:
One of the big conspiracy profiteering websites is Natural News. This thread is meant to draw attention to misinformation they claim to be news, but is just plain old BS and sensationalization. The headlines below link to threads that expose some of the falsehoods found on the site.

Debunked: Natural News - Boston controlled explosion exercise

DEBUNKED: Natural News - Nanosized AL in chemtrails causes alzheimer's.

A look back at Natural News' 20 Predictions for 2013

Why are so many Facebook friends sharing preposterous stories from Natural News?

I work in the technology and Health Care Industry. I have never heard anybody ever say or mention any source from Natural News as a resource or good information. One guy tried to debunk a respected Health Journal with claims from this website. All the links he used was from this website, which was talking about the magical healing qualities of supplements. Which natural news supports because they believe the health industry is corrupt and is hiding all the real cures so they can continue to secure their jobs by slowly killing their patients instead of trying to heal them.

I've got them in my FaceBook timeline pretty often. Most of their followers buy into the nonsense willingly. Had tons of people claiming that fluoride is a poison, and it's killing us, blah blah blah, etc., after they posted a claim about it. It's infuriating lol

Back