Max Bliss - Anonymous Chemtrails 'Airline insider' speaks out

Doesn't matter, this will be repeated over and over and over and over for years and years and years by each newly awakened chemmie.

I'm afraid the blowback from this will be "why would someone go to so much trouble", and then simple be viewed as proof that that there is something going on.

EGCA sounds a lot like an ICAO airport designator and in fact is for Coal Aston airfield, just a grass strip usually grazed by cattle. Any of you Brits see a reason why the hoaxer used that as a company name? Some other inside joke?

EGCA sounds a lot like an ICAO airport designator and in fact is for Coal Aston airfield, just a grass strip usually grazed by cattle. Any of you Brits see a reason why the hoaxer used that as a company name? Some other inside joke?
First time I've heard of it. Looks only big enough for small gliders to use. Perhaps the hoaxer is a gliding enthusiast and it is their local strip

Max better hop on his hobbyhorse and blow his horn around Coal Aston, could be something mysterious going on over there!

I put a comment on his blog pointing to this thread & asking for his response - it is still "awaiting moderation" 2 days later and there are no later comments posted - so he may not have looked lately.

I put a comment on his blog pointing to this thread & asking for his response - it is still "awaiting moderation" 2 days later and there are no later comments posted - so he may not have looked lately.

He is back in the country for some "conferences". I think it is Brighton tonight so he may not be aware. He has had a flurry of videos released so the timing of this announcement is obviously aimed at giving his talks credence.

He is back in the country for some "conferences". I think it is Brighton tonight so he may not be aware. He has had a flurry of videos released so the timing of this announcement is obviously aimed at giving his talks credence.

I wonder how that's working out.

How is it used in sounding rockets as a tracer in studies of upper atmospheric wind patterns then?

The TMA is in small canisters. In fact, all of the chemical tracers that are used are loaded in small canisters. They only use a few kilograms of TMA, which is loaded into the canisters in an inert environment. A valve controls the release of the TMA from the canister. They do not load TMA into the rockets through hoses, as the alleged loading process for planes is described by the hoaxer.

http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=AD0759840

Scombrid, I think this catches the hoaxer in a lie. Note that he is telling Max that one fuel hose is for TMA, and one is for jet fuel. He says the second fuel hose connection is "just for show".

However,
The dual fuel lines on an MD-11 are shown in this video, on the right wing, but it also shows two more available refueling connections on the LEFT wing, and explains that the second fuel hose connection is simply for more flow to fuel faster? (see video @5:00 minutes)

So, is the claim that on a 737 or other plane, the two fuel connections are "just for show"?
Pilots, let me know what you think about this.

BTW, here is some more detailed information on the 737 fuel system. Note the details mentioned about the center fuel tank, inerting leaves a 12% oxygen level in the center fuel tank. Remember, contact of TMA with any oxygen means spontatenous combustion!
http://www.b737.org.uk/fuel.htm

This write-up mentions that fueling is done from the RIGHT wing on the 737, not the left as the Hoaxer says:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&ved=0CIABEBYwDA&url=http://www.737ng.co.uk/B_NG-Fuel.pdf&ei=KLD-Ub2fH5Lo8QS3lIHYDA&usg=AFQjCNEH9cSk1EKxabKWjEmy6Kl1eDwIeQ&sig2=aWBRMq-q_oTDVvM3lVLZ-g

Lastly,
from the above link, here is a schematic of the 737 fuel system the Hoaxer is talking about. You can't simply load different fuels into different tanks, the tanks are all interconnnected by lines, valves, pumps and manifolds, fuel pumps receive their lubrication from the fuel itself, good luck pumping TMA through a fuel pump using a pyrophoric substance that spontaneously bursts into flame as a lubricant! The whole fuel system is interconnected means that one wrong flip of a switch and you send an explosive fuel headed to your engines. Having TMA piped into the engines means one mechanic at an unexpected airport who makes a wrong move, finds piping sending an explosive substance and opens the line, and BOOM!! Up goes the hanger in flames.

737-fuel system.jpg

Max, are you really so gullible?

Well, I have spent about 35 years flying civil jet transports and doing serious technical and safety stuff, some of it in management. Firstly, if this original writer lets out who he fly's for, I would advise not flying with them, because apart from shooting off the odd technical phrase to make themselves look credible, they most certainly are not qualified jet transport pilots, so what kind of outfit would let someone like this near an aeroplane?

I doubt that they have any experience operating or being near a large jet transport other than as a passenger. So the whole "expose" is a sham designed to attempt to give the Max Bliss fan club some credibility. There are no secret switches, tanks etc on civil aircraft to do what these people speak of.

The reason for more contrails is simple, more aircraft that fly at the altitudes where contrails form. 30 years ago there were around 6 or 7000 turbine powered large transport aircraft. Some were turbo props at 15 to 20,000 ft, rarely contrailing. Some were shorter range tri jets and twins, with operating characteristics that meant that they flew at 25 to 29000 ft so trailed sometimes. A few flew higher so trailed more often. Now we have high bypass turbo fans on twin engine aircraft that typically fly at 35 to 41000 ft where contrails occur more often. Throw in that there are now over 25,000 large transport aircraft doing this and the reason for more contrails and the problems of the resulting merging of these into one cloud layer as pretty obvious. Other than numbers of trails that relate to numbers of aircraft, I have not noticed any changes in skies and observed phenomena over the 35 years and 17000 hours airborne. It certainly did not changed suddenly in the late 1990s :)

However, being obvious and as mentioned elsewhere as being of concern as an inadvertent means of impacting climate, is not the same as the Max Bliss et al conspiracy concept driven by superstition and ignorance. One assumes this drives a nice little income in questionable remedies, contributions to his travel and hotel fund and stuff. The books are no doubt entertaining but why not just write decent science fiction if that is what they want to do?

Back