Looking for Spaces audio of West and Fugal

I don't think it was officially recorded. I just happened to see it and hopped on to ask him about releasing more data. There wasn't much more discussion (with me) beyond that clip.

I don't think it was officially recorded. I just happened to see it and hopped on to ask him about releasing more data. There wasn't much more discussion (with me) beyond that clip.
Did he give any further indication as to when he might give you the cherries?

Does anyone have the full audio of this spaces between Fugal and West? Can't seem to find a link.

Source: https://x.com/MickWest/status/1749321730911568260?s=20

Wow - I detected a lot of projection there. The person who is literally the physical source of the data accusing, twice in that clip, the person (/people - if he's painting with that brush, we're getting splashed too) who debunk(s) their claims of "cherry picking". And apparently you/we have some "narrative" to maintain too. Great response, Mick, and I'm truly amazed at your patience.

"you don't have the raw data" is really a extremely poor argument.

In fact, it implicitly assumes your analysis is correct, on the available data. He is not challenging your analysis, he just says there is data you don't have access to that is necessary to reach their conclusions.

When they make their claims, they should present the data they think is at least enough to support them, so anyone can review the evidence and reach the same or different conclusions.

If it is enough to reach their claim, it should to be enough to reach a different one. That's when a debate can start about the correct interpretation of the data. It's the basics of science.

If you reach a different conclusion, they should point out what data you are not understanding correctly. If the argument is that you need data previously not shown, that means that their claim cannot be supported by the data they presented either.

It is their task to provide all the necessary data to support their claim. "You don't have the raw data" sounds pretty much like "The dog ate my homework"

Back