Links to Newtown 911 Tapes suspiciously Missing on Alternative Media sites

moderateGOP

Why would the most vocal groups questioning the “official” Newtown Story not link the 911 tapes to their websites? After some preliminary research using Google and CT site search engines. I’ve come to the conclusion that they don’t want to talk about the fact that they were wrong!

I have not found any neutral forum topic or article from the alternative media community. Most mainstream articles have headlines that read, “Newtown 911 Calls released,” or “I Keep Hearing Shooting.” If an alternative media site like The Daily Sheeple, does link to the story. It’s is in a negative “questioning” light. An article written at the Daily Sheeple claims that “little to no evidence” will be presented in the report and 911 tapes. Hello isn’t 911 tapes evidence???

Did these people even know about the 911 tapes? Furthermore, an article on the DailyPaul goes straight into anti-police cherry picking mode. They have discovered that the police may have been told to “wait” before going in. Of course, to the CT mind, this means that some high official, alien, or billionaire, told them not to save the kids! This is of course followed by a slew of comments about false flags… As of this date, other CT sites like Above Top Secret and Godlikeproductions. Community based forums, revealed no results when searching for the 911 tapes!

I found one...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread986100/pg1

Funny, someone says the same thing you did but opposite.

I remember telling people that I had listened to the live scanners that day and the responses were to the tune of "thats kinda disturbing" and "why would you want to listen to that?". I guess the point I'm trying to make is don't be suprised if people turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to the release of these tapes. As usual, the sheeple won't wanna know
Content from External Source
If people were listening to the scanners, then how will these tapes be any different or give them some amazing evidence of something?

(nevermind, they're the phone-calls, not the radio chatter. Doh.)

Last edited:
I noticed the same thing. I was sure I would see some discussion in one of the conspiracy groups, but nothing.

No - that's not the case - they are happy to talk about it - but they consider talk that it is a hoax/false flag, etc to be spam/disinfo/bollocks.

ATS do occasionally come out with that - there are 2 sources for esxample that are considered automatically hoaxes unless there is corroborating evidence - Sorcha Faal and Beforeitsnews.

Of course that doesn't stop lots of the members begin complete morons and posting as such....but they do have a limit.....albeit a pretty high one!!

No - that's not the case - they are happy to talk about it - but they consider talk that it is a hoax/false flag, etc to be spam/disinfo/bollocks.

IDK they I think that WAS the case, but the CT community has mostly moved on from the horrific events of that day, and their horrific claims. A lot of them are asking people not to talk about it, because they've moved on. That's why there is no big push in the community to "debunk" the 911 tapes and prove that the government created it, because they already came to that conclusion a year ago.

I am sure you are correct about many - although to be honest I don't see the "CT community" being rational enough to follow that course of action as a whole.

However you should read what the ATS policy actually is - and then you would know, and wouldn't have to say you don't know. And since I provided you with a link directly to their policy I think it is very pooor of you not to have done so.

So here's the relevant sections:

In addition to what's stated below the staff will be moving threads that seek to create scandal from media confusion or hype, seek to imply nefarious intent or deeds from a total lack of information, the misunderstanding of information or, worst of all, the twisting of information to fit a conspiracy theory, into the relatively new Ludicrous Online Lies Forum. We believe this is correct place for these tomes of tumult and fabrication because the only place these horridly unfounded conspiracy theories are being presented is the internet.
Discussing the utter mishandling of the breaking story by the MSM is one thing, questions about what happened are fine, but, defaming, libeling, or otherwise exposing innocent people, especially those who are still suffering from this tragedy, to further insult or pain is below the base level of compassion we can tolerate.
Content from External Source

If "moved on" means the Ct community has moved on to bellowing about the US creating typhoons, yes, they seem to have lost interest in Sandy Hook at the moment. I think more because they believe it's a given: a false flag.

I am sure you are correct about many - although to be honest I don't see the "CT community" being rational enough to follow that course of action as a whole.

However you should read what the ATS policy actually is - and then you would know, and wouldn't have to say you don't know. And since I provided you with a link directly to their policy I think it is very pooor of you not to have done so.

I am well aware of their so-called policy. And the very fact that they have this policy, which was put in place after Sandy Hook, is telling is it NOT? That means that at the time, the community went CRAZY!!!! They revealed personal information of cops and the "actors." I remember watching with utter disbelief. I don't believe they are doing this consciously. I just believe that they all subconsciously agree that Sandy Hook, Boston et all were false flags. Any new information is NOT going to convince them otherwise and they will always and forever try to find "holes" in the official story. I mean, look at how many threads on here still devolve into 9/11 conspiracy theory threads! These are just smaller variations. It's been ten years and they still believe 9/11 was a false flag created by the US government.

If "moved on" means the Ct community has moved on to bellowing about the US creating typhoons, yes, they seem to have lost interest in Sandy Hook at the moment. I think more because they believe it's a given: a false flag.

That's exactly my point. See above.

Back