Light Being at Children's Baseball Game

J

johne1618

It was November 10th, 2014, and a Mexican man by the name of Ismael Carrillo was filming his young son’s game of baseball in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico. All was normal throughout the game, and he only noticed that his film had captured a bizarre and diminutive mystery being after rewatching the clip.

Source: https://paranormal-world.fandom.com/wiki/Ismael_Carrillo's_Light-Being

A clip of the video at 1:53 showing the "light being" and a snake-like object to the left of it is shown below. Was it a mylar balloon, a kid in a costume, a fake image made to be consistent with camera shake or something more mysterious?

The "light being" seems to flash periodically.

Video:
Source: https://youtu.be/ZrMJKefVefU

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a six year old video and there are no other citations on a google search. The people present don't seem to see it.

I don't see any reason to think that the figure with the reflective garment was invisible.
It probably was something mundane that looks mysterious in retrospect because we don't recognize it. Maybe a small spectator wore a clear plastic rain poncho.

I think there's some camera (or possibly compression) glitchiness going on. The "invisible light being" is the most prominent, but there are others, some relatively persistent, others that flash once and are gone.
Capture.JPG

I'm puzzled by what exactly is being claimed here: It seems like it is both
simultaneously claiming that it was invisible to people at the time
(only being captured to the helpfully low-res imagery of a cell phone)
but also that some people saw it (?)

My spanish is poor...or maybe I could've gleaned something from the
YouTube comments. I think one poster was alluding to Mr. Burns
from a season 8 episode of the Simpsons. :) Made me smile.
https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/The_Springfield_Files

Attachments

• Mr. Burns.jpeg
    Mr. Burns.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 240
I think there's some camera (or possibly compression) glitchiness going on. The "invisible light being" is the most prominent, but there are others, some relatively persistent, others that flash once and are gone.
"is most prominent" thats because it's a kid that is moving a bit, i think. he has dark pants and a dark tshirt with a long sleeve white shirt underneath it. you can seee "the kid" better in my right side pic.
there is also a spot on the wall behind his head that adds to the pareidolia effect.

1633487382075.png

here you see he is about the same size as the centerfielder. (and if he's not the left fielder, then where is the left fielder?)
although it is a bit strange he is "that" blurry throughout this clip.
1633487976196.png

Mostly i'm going with this because i've seen this debunked somewhere before with slightly better graphics. i can't find it now though, but they are the ones that pointed out the spot on the back fence over the kids head. (my orange arrows are pointing to the shadows from the back lighting.)

It's a six year old video and there are no other citations on a google search. The people present don't seem to see it.
Could the object be visible in infrared rather than visible light?
Some phone cameras can detect infrared as well as visible light.
In order to test your own phone camera point your TV remote at it and press a button.

In order to test your own phone camera point your TV remote at it and press a button.
What does that matter? Are there indicators of infrared in the video?

What does that matter? Are there indicators of infrared in the video?
I was just putting forward a theory.

Also the video has recently been featured in the documentary Beyond The Spectrum - Humanoids (2019) directed by Darcy Weir and presented by Jaime Maussan.

I was just putting forward a theory.

Also the video has recently been featured in the documentary Beyond The Spectrum - Humanoids (2019) directed by Darcy Weir and presented by Jaime Maussan.
Is there anything detailed not already covered here.

Is there anything detailed not already covered here.
I haven’t got anymore information. I would just like to say that when I mention infrared I mean near-infrared which is just beyond the visible spectrum. It is interesting to me that people sometimes report recording “apparitions” on digital cameras or film which are not seen with the naked eye at the time.

Near infrared shows up as red, unless the light is very bright, or the recording is in black&white.
Some of the flashes (what I think of as reflections) could be infrared, but the darker "ghostly" outlines don't look red at all when they should.

Near infrared shows up as red, unless the light is very bright, or the recording is in black&white.
Some of the flashes (what I think of as reflections) could be infrared, but the darker "ghostly" outlines don't look red at all when they should.
I took a color photo of a TV remote with my Galaxy SIII mini cell phone. The near infrared light looks more blue/violet than red. The visible spectrum wavelength is from 400 nm to 700 nm whereas the TV remote is 900 nm. My Ipad Air camera filters out all the near infrared.
20211007_152752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back