"Leaked" Five Eyes Intelligence Report

Rico

Senior Member.
Apparently, there is a "leaked" intelligence report that "China lied about origin of coronavirus" that has been circulating around mainstream media over the past couple days. Is there a PDF of this report, or some way to verify it's contents?

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
It seems like it was "obtained by The Daily Telegraph" in Australia, and not leaked to the internet. All the other media reports seems to be based on this one story:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/c...m/news-story/55add857058731c9c71c0e96ad17da60
The Australian Daily Telegraph (called the Saturday Telegraph for the Saturday edition) is a tabloid. They don't seem to have super-high journalistic standards. So far there's little reporting of the story in mainstream media.

Rico

Senior Member.
There seems to be a little pushback in Australia as well: https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...-s-wuhan-lab-virus-claim-20200504-p54pk3.html

Senior members of the Australian intelligence community told The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age a research document shared in political circles under the Five Eyes intelligence arrangement was mostly based on news reports and contained no material from intelligence gathering.

A 15-page "dossier" has been widely quoted by local and international media about China's alleged cover-up of the virus. Australian intelligence officials have since identified a research report which was based entirely on open source material. The officials said it was likely the reports were the same.
Interesting. It would still be nice to see the actual report and scrutinize it further, but for now, this is all I can find. Seems to be a lot of bunk in the making.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Leifer USS Ford : leaked footage of UFO seen on flight deck [CGI] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 7
K Debunked: Audio of David Rockefeller "leaked" speech in 1991 [Audio Simulation] General Discussion 2
Mick West Debunked: Leaked US Navy Map, New Madrid, Submerged US General Discussion 40
mrfintoil Explained: "Exclusive: Leaked Photos of Chemtrail Dispersal System" Contrails and Chemtrails 87
Alchemist Needs Debunking: Leaked DARPA Document General Discussion 6
Mick West Leaked Osama bin Laden Abbottabad Commission report on Al Jazeera - Debunks Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 95
Oxymoron Leaked: Drone Kill List: Authority to kill American citizens has no geographic limit Conspiracy Theories 11
Mick West Debunked: Secrets of Prometheus Film Leaked - Alex Jones Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West Metabunk is Five Years Old Site Feedback & News 15
Mick West MH370: Five Indian Ocean Runways found in Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s flight simulator Flight MH370 12
Titus Dafoe General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years Conspiracy Theories 61
Jay Reynolds Italy- Will the Five Stars affect chemtrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Mick West Debunked: Shooting of five in Albuquerque, New Mexico Conspiracy Theories 1
Steve Funk Popular Mechanics, Five Big Ideas Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West Interesting Contrails create five crosses in the Atlantic Contrails and Chemtrails 14
Mick West Deer Eyes Reflected in Trail Camera UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 9
derwoodii My eyes deceived me so I had to debunk myself Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
Rory How to Show the Horizon is Below Eye Level, Using Actual Eyes Flat Earth 59
Mick West Eyes in a Cloud [Lens Flare + Panorama Stitching] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
C Interesting observation of moon light phenomena i can't find the answer to ???? General Discussion 4
Leifer 1959 "Eyes in Outer Space" Disney's futuristic glimpse of geoengeneering Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Mick West Context: "The Eyes of that Species of Extinct Giants ..." - Abraham Lincoln Quotes Debunked 10
Mick West Debunked: Justin Bieber's Reptilian Eyes Shapeshifting in Court UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 27
Related Articles

Related Articles