JazzRoc versus "Chemtrails"

Jazzy

Closed Account
Hi, I started my blog
JazzRoc versus "Chemtrails"
when I had a long running argument with a musician and naturalist friend in 2007. I'd never heard of "chemtrails" before.
Mick was very helpful indeed, and he's still a source of refreshment and courtesy.
I'm here to learn to be more like him!
Also to find out about the general spread of BUNKUM.
My site has one or two pieces of general info to add to the mix, and some of the aviation history behind the myth, but lately I must confess that Mick has left me well behind - especially with his masterful "missile or plane" debunk.

Jazzy, welcome. Your site has a wealth of information (perhaps even a tad too much :)) I'd recommend it to anyone with a deeper interest in the subject, and some time to spare.

human

All gibberish ,a wanna be scientist,convinced me not.

More like a "has-been", actually, and definitely a "not-now". Alzheimer's I don't suffer from, and I still update myself.
But everything's relative, eh?
You've yet to get a handle on nineteenth-century atmospheric science by the sound of it...

So how is one to believe what you say,when they admit to Barium in the sprays.

Nothing at the link you gave supports your claim above.

Who is "they" and exactly who did "admit to barium in the sprays"

Unless you can show a name and a quote, it looks like you have nothing.......

Why hurt your cause by posting such gibberish when you can't back it up?

BTW, do you consider the NOGW.com site to be credible?

I don't, BTW.

Just wanted to say that I am here at long last! I have been arguing away with chemtrailers at Facebook and have posted links to contrailscience, although I note that the 'true-believers' never read what is said but usually come back at me with boring videos of contrails, reports of aluminum and barium, a recommendation for What In The World Are They Spraying? or some other ' standard' response! I have stated that I am "bored" with chemtrails and even been told by a chemtrailer that I am not bored but in denial! So now I don't even know my own feelings! lol Anyway, I found this site from Contrailscience and thought I'd say hello!

OK Jazz,I may have been too hard, your writing is full and complete. You do not give the whole story. You're saying one thing while the British Gov says another. Case in point------Contrails or chemtrails and freak weather. Tenerife in PDF format.
http://www.google.com/search?q=chem...n-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7ACEW_enUS370
This is a "Tenerife News" article written by Steve Andrews who has just posted here. Tell your story, Steve.

So how is one to believe what you say when they admit to Barium in the sprays?
The British govt has NEVER admitted to "barium in the sprays" - just as they have NEVER admitted to be in the thrall of a tentacled alien being orbiting Venus.

What normally helps with understanding that ALL trails emanating from civil aviation are the NAtURAL consequence of the nature of the atmosphere and the combustion of hydrocarbon fuels is at least a partial knowledge of the last one hundred and fifty years of ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCE. Of which you have NOT ONE IOTA.

So much for YOUR "research" skills...

Just wanted to say that I am here at long last! I have been arguing away with chemtrailers at Facebook and have posted links to contrailscience, although I note that the 'true-believers' never read what is said but usually come back at me with boring videos of contrails, reports of aluminum and barium, a recommendation for What In The World Are They Spraying? or some other ' standard' response! I have stated that I am "bored" with chemtrails and even been told by a chemtrailer that I am not bored but in denial! So now I don't even know my own feelings! lol Anyway, I found this site from Contrailscience and thought I'd say hello!
Heads up, Steve! :cool:

Reply to Jazzy

http://www.google.com/search?q=chem...n-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7ACEW_enUS370
This is a "Tenerife News" article written by Steve Andrews who has just posted here. Tell your story, Steve.

The British govt has NEVER admitted to "barium in the sprays" - just as they have NEVER admitted to be in the thrall of a tentacled alien being orbiting Venus.

What normally helps with understanding that ALL trails emanating from civil aviation are the NAtURAL consequence of the nature of the atmosphere and the combustion of hydrocarbon fuels is at least a partial knowledge of the last one hundred and fifty years of ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCE. Of which you have NOT ONE IOTA.

So much for YOUR "research" skills...

Yes, some years ago now I did indeed write that article which went out in Tenerife News and was picked up on by Jeff Rense, David Icke and others who forward the chemtrail conspiracy theory. At the time I was feeling proud of myself that I had managed to get the chemtrail word in a proper media publication which I had been led to believe wouldn't touch the taboo subject. This was part of the conspiracy with a controlled media that were keeping the public ignorant. I subsequently found out this was not the case at all but that the subject often isn't covered because there are no chemtrails to report on! I don't remember writing that the British government had admitted to spraying barium though! Did I really say that?

I must say that my visit to Tenerife in 1973, as a very young man on his first trip over-seas as a US merchant marine cadet was a real eye opener. We sailed from Galveston for an eternity. Our ship was coming close, and I saw what appeared to be a strange cloud on the horizon as I went to bed. We sailed on through the night and in the morning it was apparent that that 'cloud' had been the tip of Tiede, the volcano that makes up the bulk of your island which requires a lean back to look towards the peak. As we came to the dock, it was clear that this was to be an adventure for a flat-lander from Texas.

Banana trees, grape vineyards perched on impossible slopes, my first 'legal' beer in a bar. That lovely girl I met there and practiced my spanish with, the sinking feeling as she waved and rode off on that scooter behind some other guy. The endless bus ride through volcanic wasteland towards Tiede, the tram ride up, and the climb the last few hundred feet to the edge of hell looking down into the crater. The realization that it was way too cold to be wearing thin clothes at 12,000 feet, the breathlessness. Unforgettable more than 30 years later.

I would love to go back some day and when I do will definitely look the two of you up.
Jay

Yes, some years ago now I did indeed write that article which went out in Tenerife News and was picked up on by Jeff Rense, David Icke and others who forward the chemtrail conspiracy theory. At the time I was feeling proud of myself that I had managed to get the chemtrail word in a proper media publication which I had been led to believe wouldn't touch the taboo subject. This was part of the conspiracy with a controlled media that were keeping the public ignorant. I subsequently found out this was not the case at all but that the subject often isn't covered because there are no chemtrails to report on! I don't remember writing that the British government had admitted to spraying barium though! Did I really say that?

No, Jazzy was quoting someone else further up the thread.

This is one of the problems of the internet, the "stickiness" of old stories. Much like the KSLA "Barium in rainwater" story that was wrong, once something has been published it is very hard for it to be unpublished.

The realization that it was way too cold to be wearing thin clothes at 12,000 feet, the breathlessness. Unforgettable more than 30 years later.
Now you've given me a headache with congestion. Thanks.

I would love to go back some day and when I do will definitely look the two of you up. Jay
That would be a nice thing. I would be embarrassed. Your early accurate responses to the CT delusion thoroughly impressed me. :)

I have been to Tenerife, if just for an overnight. I was flying a twin turboprop to Africa, and we were crossing the atlantic

Back