Is any crisis real? Yes, even the mall attacks in Kenya were fake.

scombrid

Micheal "Dutchsinse" Yanitch promoted the following video on his facebook:

A DAMN HOAX REALLY AGAIN

It's a hodgepodge of "observations" of photos of the event from which the narrator of the video concludes that the event was a hoax.

He finds advertizing excessive, even though the event took place in a shopping mall.

He finds it odd that some people are wearing long sleeves, jackets, and such while others are in shorts. The weather there is around 80F in the day and 55-60F at night so there is nothing odd at all about the clothing observed.

He finds it odd that so many people are clutching their phones. Why that is weird in this day and age I have no idea.

Pretty much every other oddity flows from position relative to the camera and lighting.

I skipped around the video looking for a punchline explaining why "they" would perpetrate this particular hoax. I didn't find one.

But, this youtuber and his friend Dutchsinse believe that every weather event was controlled by NWS and others working for TPTB so I shouldn't be surprised that they are spinning this event into the tapestry. Nothing outside their narrative is real.

scombrid

Okay I google searched "kenya hoax" and "kenya false flag" there are plenty of the usual "theorists" shouting false flag.

I think the following excerpt from a blog post sums up the mindset:

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2013/09/kenyan-mall-false-flag-attack-camera.html

NTS Notes: When I see any of these "shootings" now anywhere around the world, I automatically assume that they are absolutely staged events, and it seems that again and again, I am proven to be right....Something about this Kenyan "massacre" when I first heard about it a few days back made me think that this was another operation and that it stunk to high heaven... This well done video by Max Malone definitely exposes to the world that this is indeed another false flag staged event.

Wedge

I'm amazed that some people (like there author of this video) actually believe they are applying logical, critical thinking skills...[...]

I live in CT and this same type of discounted critical thinking skills were implemented by the Sandy Hook CT [...].

Last edited by a moderator:

M Bornong

That was really painful, and I didn't even make it all of the way through the video. Pete, you took the words out of my mouth.

Pete Tar

Actually, I wasn't even referring to this case, just the phenomenon in general. It scares me a little.

(some gifted satirist needs to parody Nugent's Cat Scratch Fever as False Flag Fever. Not sure it would scan though.)

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
keefe Photo of "Syrian opposition" General Discussion 3
Belfrey Debunked: Claim that injury makeup shows Alison Parker and Adam Ward as "crisis actors." Conspiracy Theories 8
Mick West Debunked: Chattanooga shooting victim fake Conspiracy Theories 6
R Help debunking Sandy Hook and Aroura crisis actors! Conspiracy Theories 8
Mick West Debunked: Foley's Sister Katie Foley vs Lanza's Friend Alex Israel [Not the Same Person] Conspiracy Theories 105
saveus Crisis actors Sandy Hook 3
David Fraser Should we debunk "hoax" tragedies with "crisis actors"? Practical Debunking 21
AluminumTheory Crisis Actors. Conspiracy Theories 234
Clock Debunked: "All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the NWO" Quotes Debunked 11
Mick West Debunked: Boston Marathon victims: "crisis actors" Boston Marathon Bombings 74
Mick West Guardian Riot rumours: how misinformation spread on Twitter during a time of crisis Practical Debunking 0
Jesse3959 Being seen from space - methods to demonstrate that sats are real and provide live video? Flat Earth 6
Mick West Are the Navy UFOs "Real," or just in the Low Information Zone? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 31
Stefan Leahu How atmospheric tunelling and refraction really look like in real life. Flat Earth 0
Stefan Leahu A real-life 2D curvature analogy and a few thoughts regarding scale Flat Earth 2
Mick West How to test if Satellites are real Flat Earth 2
derwoodii Claim Melania Trump has a double, will the real 1st lady please stand up Conspiracy Theories 11
Mick West How to Prove Satellite Images are Real - Ground Truth Flat Earth 16
MikeG Debunked: Air Force Verifies Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Sandor Szekely Lake Balaton Laser experiment to determine the curvature of the Earth, if any. Flat Earth 1027
Jonathan Evans "The Real Venus" Shimmering circle of light Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 20
Georgie G Debunked: SpaceX Rocket Crash Landing Anomalies General Discussion 21
MikeC Aircraft weight and balance in the real world Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Trailspotter Fake photo with real looking EXIF Data Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
Leifer Erin Brokovich does not believe in chemtrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 64
MikeC Ukraine has no real borders? General Discussion 51
Joe Latoya Ammons - A Real Life Demonic Possession? General Discussion 91
Cairenn Fake on line journals with Real names Practical Debunking 0
dan theman Gallbladder Flush Real or Fake Health and Quackery 13
Alchemist Real Life Wolverine? UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
S Is the Saphonian bladeless wind turbine for real or a scam? Science and Pseudoscience 40
FreiZeitGeist FB: Airline Pilots Who Believe that Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 28
Mick West Real Names Site Feedback & News 30
sunyatajon If Chemtrails were real, they would affect the perpetrators Contrails and Chemtrails 24
JRBids Real Photo? Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Queue Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs (Ukraine Serial Killers), Real? or Internet Hoax? General Discussion 12
TheCorruptOnes Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 18
George B When is some concept Real, a Conspiracy or Fantasy? Conspiracy Theories 48
Spongebob Introducing The Real Charlie Veitch... People Debunked 2
George B Solar Maximum Doom. Hype or real? HAARP 17
Juror No. 8 Obama kills Osama: What if real reporters were allowed White House press passes? General Discussion 0
U INDENIABLE PROOF chemtrails is real Contrails and Chemtrails 66
Farganne Anyone care to apply REAL science to explain THIS? Part II Science and Pseudoscience 6
Farganne Anyone care to apply REAL science to explain THIS? Science and Pseudoscience 16
Bunkerbuster I think chemtrails are real breaking news Contrails and Chemtrails 234
PCWilliams Video: Are Chemtrails Real? Contrails and Chemtrails 13
firepilot Any real degree for Ilya Sandra Perlingieri? Contrails and Chemtrails 19
Mick West David Icke: The moon is not real. UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 44
Mick West Cielo Vista Mall Shooting. El Paso Texas Current Events 7
Related Articles

Related Articles