How to prove Chemtrails don`t exist (via ICCTOI) . . . the believers' dilemma????

Spongebob

I Can Continue This Obfuscation Indefinitely - (ICCTOI)

ICCTOI exists! This page will become two, then three and ramble on for as long as I can continue to get people to bite.

How to prove chemtrails do not exist?

Tricky, but is it impossible?

I "feel" based on some very informative websites, that planes are spraying us all with death poisons, and pumping compounds into the air which are killing millions of fish.

I have seen many videos from many, many people worldwide - a good place to view the evidence is YouTube (search "chemtrails").

The weight of evidence is so great that to suggest that spraying/geoengineering is not happening would require some actual evidence. So how to prove it is NOT happening??

Oh, it's easy to disprove, just look up!
These are the kind of important questions we should be asking! Where can I buy your survival products, or even just donate to you directly?

Honestly tho, it takes no effort at all to disprove the Chemtrail hoax. It happens automatically the instant you remember Hitchens' wise words:
That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

You can't prove they don't exist . . . you may convince people it is highly unlikely . . .

You can't prove they don't exist . . . you may convince people it is highly unlikely . . .

there is a reason why "You can't prove they don't exist" is called an argument from ignorance

On the otehr hand, when somethign should hae evidence, and that evidence is completely absent, the lack of evidence is reasonably noted as evidence of absence

For example the total lack of elephants in my office is proof that there are no elephants in my office - see - it IS possible to prove a negative.

Simlarly the total lack of any evidence at all for any chemtrail project - the lack of aircraft, the lack of chemicals, the lack of whistleblowes, the lack of anything actually in hte atmosphere in hte first place, and the lack of everything else that WOULD BE THERE if this fantasy actually existed - stacks up as proof that there is no chemtrail programme going on.

sorry about that.

You can't prove they don't exist . . .

But you expect us to disprove they do exist.

However, since you have explicitly stated that you believe an Aerosol Injection Program is real... it's up to you to prove they exist.

Burden of proof. I don't make the rules. Google it.

When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim. "If this responsibility or burden of proof is shifted to a critic, the fallacy of appealing to ignorance is committed"
Content from External Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

Good idea - I will charge around $1000 per year for 6 newsletters. You will have your name in the credits of the newsletter where I will refer to you as an Angel, or cherub, or disciple...

Oh, it's easy to disprove, just look up!
These are the kind of important questions we should be asking! Where can I buy your survival products, or even just donate to you directly?

Honestly tho, it takes no effort at all to disprove the Chemtrail hoax. It happens automatically the instant you remember Hitchen's wise words:

Another useful suggestion - thanks !

Survival Gear ... (vinegar) will enquire at local chip shop for supplies.

Dear Christopher, "HITCH" The best debates I ever watched - "God is not great"

You say I can`t prove they don`t exist, but I can "convince" people that it is highly unlikely that they don`t exist?

If there is zero proof that "something" exists - yet there is enough evidence to show that it is highly likely that "something" does exist - then I ask you to debunk all YouTube video please...

there is a reason why "You can't prove they don't exist" is called an argument from ignorance

On the otehr hand, when somethign should hae evidence, and that evidence is completely absent, the lack of evidence is reasonably noted as evidence of absence

For example the total lack of elephants in my office is proof that there are no elephants in my office - see - it IS possible to prove a negative.

Simlarly the total lack of any evidence at all for any chemtrail project - the lack of aircraft, the lack of chemicals, the lack of whistleblowes, the lack of anything actually in hte atmosphere in hte first place, and the lack of everything else that WOULD BE THERE if this fantasy actually existed - stacks up as proof that there is no chemtrail programme going on.

sorry about that.

Evidence of absence? There are chemtrail planes "spraying" all over Youtube as we speak!!

I am stating that a fantasy island exists - not only that, but a secret geoengispraying program is taking place from a secret runway hidden by palm trees (which part).

Would you accept this if I supply secret island information?

:D

Absolutely - as long as you also provide a private jet to get me there and an unlimited supply of cocktails by the pool .....

But you expect us to disprove they do exist.

However, since you have explicitly stated that you believe an Aerosol Injection Program is real... it's up to you to prove they exist.

Burden of proof. I don't make the rules. Google it.

When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim. "If this responsibility or burden of proof is shifted to a critic, the fallacy of appealing to ignorance is committed"
Content from External Source
I don't expect you to do anything . . . I present my evidence and belief and you present yours . . . if we learn something in the exchange of ideas we both win . . . most of you think this is somehow a competition of some type . . . I don't have to win to win . . . does that make sense . . . ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bit disappointing really....I was hoping for something more like this -

thunderbirds-tracy-villa-mid-century-design.jpg
How many times do I have to tell you people . . . The facility is in the extreme north . . .

"The next question, of course, is how to get the particles up there. Various proposals have suggested using artillery, balloons, suspended hoses, military jets, or even converted 747s. Then there is the question of where to deposit the sulfur. There are different elevations to consider, as well as planetary location. A number of scientists, most recently Wood and Caldeira in a yet-unpublished paper, propose dispensing the gas over the Arctic ."

Can a Million Tons of Sulfur Dioxide Combat Climate Change?
By Chris Mooney 06.23.08

http://m.wired.com/science/planetearth/magazine/16-07/ff_geoengineering?currentPage=all

How many times do I have to tell you people . . . The facility is in the extreme north . . .

"The next question, of course, is how to get the particles up there. Various proposals have suggested using artillery, balloons, suspended hoses, military jets, or even converted 747s. Then there is the question of where to deposit the sulfur. There are different elevations to consider, as well as planetary location. A number of scientists, most recently Wood and Caldeira in a yet-unpublished paper, propose dispensing the gas over the Arctic ."

Can a Million Tons of Sulfur Dioxide Combat Climate Change?
By Chris Mooney 06.23.08

http://m.wired.com/science/planetearth/magazine/16-07/ff_geoengineering?currentPage=all

What tosh!

You place a secret island base in the extreme North and the pool is going to freeze over (if unheated).

How do you keep a row of palm trees alive to hide the runway?

Someone is 'dispensing gas' mind you...

What tosh!

You place a secret island base in the extreme North and the pool is going to freeze over (if unheated).

Don't you know that the great North is where Superman's lair is hidden away . . . ICAAIP could do no less!!

We don't need no stinking palm trees!!

What tosh!

Well duh - you place it on an island that is.......wait for it....a VOLCANO!!

That way you have:

1/ atmospheric sulphur injection on tap with the perfect cover for it
2/ a cool (sic) path down to the entre of the earth built in & a shot every time you launce a rocket out the cone
3/ geothermal heating

That way you have:

2/ a cool (sic) path down to the entre of the earth built in & a shot every time you launce a rocket out the cone
3/ geothermal heating

Geeeez!!!! There are tons of active volcanos in Alaska . . . no need to go to a remote tropical island . . .

That way you have:

3/ geothermal heating

Good points. Except that the secret island is not up North, it is near the equator, and, has a line of palm trees which fold down to reveal a very long runway for supertanker sprayplanes.

We have established this as fact because I use my intuition as proof - so I can rely less on actual evidence... ;)

But we already know it is an island - that is the initial premise! :)

With a big gun hidden inside a tall rock formation.

Probably a DEW (energy weapon) of some description. Like the one used on 9/11 to bring down the WTC towers.

It is all beginning to tie neatly together now - can anyone else see that our government MUST be behind this!!!

edit: I mean "your" government...

Geeeez!!!! There are tons of active volcanos in Alaska . . . no need to go to a remote tropical island . . .

These people would never risk building a multi $Billion base near a volcano.

If it goes off they would all be covered in that gooey hot stuff, and lava...

But we already know it is an island - that is the initial premise! :)
Alaska has island volcanos as well . . .

"Augustine Volcano is a Lava Dome Complex onAugustine Island in southwestern Cook Inlet in the Kenai Peninsula Borough of southcentral coastal Alaska, 280 kilometers (174 mi) southwest of Anchorage. The Alaska Volcano Observatorycurrently rates Mount Augustine as Level of Concern Color Code Green for aviation and the Volcano Alert Level is at Normal. Augustine Island has a land area of 83.872 square kilometers (32.4 sq mi), while West Island, just off Augustine's western shores, has 5.142 km2​ (2.0 sq mi)."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_Volcano

Alaska has island volcanos as well . . .

"Augustine Volcano is a Lava Dome Complex onAugustine Island in southwestern Cook Inlet in the Kenai Peninsula Borough of southcentral coastal Alaska, 280 kilometers (174 mi) southwest of Anchorage. The Alaska Volcano Observatorycurrently rates Mount Augustine as Level of Concern Color Code Green for aviation and the Volcano Alert Level is at Normal. Augustine Island has a land area of 83.872 square kilometers (32.4 sq mi), while West Island, just off Augustine's western shores, has 5.142 km2​ (2.0 sq mi)."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_Volcano

Which part of Alaska brushes the equator again?

This is a tropical island with palm trees! Keep up.

On second thoughts - Bye.

Back