Has this "black triangle" video already been debunked?

D

Deleted member 19405

I'm as sceptic as they come, but something about this particular video gives me the chills:

Has it already been debunked? Many thanks!

Sometimes looking at the comments and the YouTube channel might give some clues. From the description of this video:

1689109264725.png

So, he's made a few improvements to the source video. Note the source video is from TicTok and a user named Mr. TR3B if I'm reading it right. Here are some more videos of black triangles from the channel:

1689109565081.png

As far as I can tell so far, ALL the various black triangle videos are sourced to the same TicTok Mr. TR3B. So, it looks like The Camera Obscura channel is stabilizing TicTok videos from Mr. TR3B, who seems to have a lot of luck catching black triangles in the sky. I'll also note the first video in the upper left-hand corner has the same running water sounds that can be heard in the OP.

A quick glance at Mr. TR3B's TicTok page has a large number of supposed UFOs a mermaid and the grim reaper:

1689110351282.png

Just playing the previews, most are either lights or bugs, but also a lot that look like models or CGI. Sometimes the same thing, just in supposedly different locals. This chevron shaped craft is a US Top Secret TR6 Telos flying over Ukraine:

Source: https://www.tiktok.com/@mr.tr3b.youtube/video/7177102306155040006?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7218304921291671082

Or maybe the exact same chevron shaped craft is a UFO spotted over Qatar at the world cup:

Source: https://www.tiktok.com/@mr.tr3b.youtube/video/7168592082284711174?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7218304921291671082

https://www.tiktok.com/@mr.tr3b.youtube

Obviously, Mr. TR3B may not be all that reliable. He is showing the exact same "craft" and referring to it as 2 completely different things. He has around 80+ videos, almost all of them some sort of UFO. And a mermaid:

1689111123169.png

Being that The Camera Obscure is using Mr. TR3B for a lot of his source material, I'm going to suggest it's just some sort of hoax. Likely a set of lights mounted to something like a piece of plywood. One of the comments mentioned the "fishing pole" at the top left hand of the screen. Maybe.

The Camera Obscure also has this silly video of a plastic "alien" supposedly caught in Siberia, so maybe consider the source:

Source: https://youtu.be/NDUWAJo2gW0

And yes, I hate sharing TicTok videos. Call me a Boomer if you must, but that's where a lot of this stuff is nowadays.

@NorCal Dave , MTR3B is a ham radio transceiver, not a person, as far as I can discover ...although it may be the name used by the person who is selling them. There are several videos, most of which appear to be the same thing with the same introductory looking-out-a-basement-window scene with that dreadful running-water sound track that makes me want to dash to the bathroom. There's also the plastic-alien one and one that appears to be an out of focus Dorito dangling from a string.

If they're not all fakes, I suggest he lives near a three-light fixture for a night sports game, and the "window" may be a rectangular mask that allows him to rotate the camera. But it's far too much for me to believe that the aliens would appear to the same person repeatedly while, as far as I know, nobody else saw them.

The chevron shaped craft shown in Mr. TR3B's videos over Ukraine and Qatar looks a lot like a couple hang gliders I remember seeing.

MTR3B is a ham radio transceiver, not a person, as far as I can discover

Interesting. The mythical TR3A is supposedly a top-secret surveillance aircraft developed by Northrop Grumman:

The Northrop TR-3A Black Manta is a speculative surveillance aircraft purported to belong to the United States Air Force and to have been developed under a black project.
Content from External Source
There is little evidence to support the TR-3's existence; however it is possible that black triangle UFO reports associated with Black Manta could be a technology demonstrator for a potential new-generation tactical reconnaissance aircraft, and/or that TR-3 refers to a Technical Refresh of an existing program.[21][22]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)

I took TR3B to be someone's more advanced version. He calls one of the craft in his video I posted a TR6, so even more advanced.

Of course, a TR3B can also refer to a Triumph sports car produced in England:

The Triumph TR3 is a British sports car produced between 1955 and 1962 by the Standard-Triumph Motor Company of Coventry, England. A traditional roadster, the TR3 is an evolution of the company's earlier TR2 model, with greater power and improved braking. Updated variants, popularly but unofficially known as the "TR3A" and "TR3B", entered production in 1957 and 1962 respectively.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_TR3

My dad had one and if his tales are to be believed, the doors were so low swept that one could extinguish one's cigarette by leaning an arm out the door and snuffing the cigarette into the passing road. Very cool:

As a side note, my dad planed on replacing the TR3 with a Triumph Spitfire in 1964. Instead, he got me. Such is life.

I don't know if the "Steve Weber" that they mention is the one behind the triangle videos.

I think it's just a coincidence. The TicTok guy with all the triangle videos is Mr. TR3B.

The MTR3B stands for Mountain Top Receiver 3 Bands. It's an acronym for the product and I know you love acronyms.

In UFO and conspiracy circles the Northrup Grumman TR3A is a top-secret stealth aircraft. The TR3B is the anti-gravity version of it. Both are referred to as the Black Manta and are sometimes confused with or related to the Auroa, another supposed top-secret plane.

They are often described as being black triangles, with the TR3B hovering silently due to its anti-gravity propulsion system:

In the case of the TR-3B Black Manta, it means a craft that uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy, so that plasma is produced, which, in turn, creates a field of anti-gravity around the craft. It has an electromagnetic coil at the heart of it’s motive power system, the result of which is electromagnetic drive that interacts with the Higgs-Boson field at the quantum level. Heady stuff indeed!

https://siamagazin.com/tr3b-black-manta-secret-anti-gravity-spy-plane-concept/

The description of the "nuclear pressurized mercury plasma inducing ant-gravity field" is often repeated on other sites when discussing the TR3B. As for the "electromagnetic drive that interacts with the Higgs-Boson field" I could only find a reference to the Higgs Field:

In the standard model, the Higgs field is an SU(2) doublet (i.e. the standard representation with two complex components called isospin), which is a scalar under Lorentz transformations. Its electric charge is zero; its weak isospin is 1/2 and the third component of weak isospin is −1/2; and its weak hypercharge (the charge for the U(1) gauge group defined up to an arbitrary multiplicative constant) is 1. Under U(1) rotations, it is multiplied by a phase, which thus mixes the real and imaginary parts of the complex spinor into each other, combining to the standard two-component complex representation of the group U(2).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_mechanism

I'm not sure which is more confusing, the actual Higgs Field or the SyFy word salad that describes the TR3B.

I think in the end, Mr. TR3B is referencing the supposed Black Manta, which a good portion of his TicTok channel and may be completely unaware of Steve Weber's radio receivers. A TR3B as a black triangle craft just fits better.

Last edited:
In the case of the TR-3B Black Manta, it means a craft that uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy, so that plasma is produced, which, in turn, creates a field of anti-gravity around the craft. It has an electromagnetic coil at the heart of it’s motive power system, the result of which is electromagnetic drive that interacts with the Higgs-Boson field at the quantum level.
Heady stuff indeed. Pass the bong.

The UFO in the video does look remarkably like the infamous faked Belgian UFO...

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2011/07/27/belgian_ufo_picturewasreallyaforgery-1-1075881/

Indeed. I'm assuming it's something similar, a triangular piece of plywood or something with some lights attached.

The whole viewing angle seems wrong too. He comes out of the house and looks out, not straight up. Maybe less than 45* above the horizon, which can be seen. Yet we appear to see the underside of the craft as usually described, with lights at the 3 corners. It's as if it's standing on its tail but doesn't move.

Indeed. I'm assuming it's something similar, a triangular piece of plywood or something with some lights attached.

The whole viewing angle seems wrong too. He comes out of the house and looks out, not straight up. Maybe less than 45* above the horizon, which can be seen. Yet we appear to see the underside of the craft as usually described, with lights at the 3 corners. It's as if it's standing on its tail but doesn't move.

The video sort of implies that he's seen the UFO prior to the video and ' gone back in to get my camera' sort of thing.....as nobody dashes round a corner and points a camera at the sky on the off chance a UFO might be there. This makes the total lack of commentary all the more telling. If it were me you'd have a video full of expletives and ' oh my God ! ' type stuff. But the guy obviously is not able to fake that....genuine amazement is probably harder to fake than a video....so he just stays silent.

I'm as sceptic as they come, but something about this particular video gives me the chills:

Has it already been debunked? Many thanks!

Ah....I spotted the thing that definitely gives away the hoax....

Notice how he zooms in on the UFO, but there are still trees and structures visible. He does not want those in the frame when he rotates the camera to give the impression that the UFO is rotating, so he zooms in even further until no other objects are visible. Then he rotates the camera, I suspect, to give the impression of the UFO rotating.

But the single biggest give away, especially if you turn up the brightness, is that the UFO does not 'shoot off'....instead it is very obvious that he moves the camera downward rapidly as barely a second after the UFO 'departure' you can clearly make out that the camera is pointing at the ground.

Oh, and by the way......you can see the fishing rod the UFO is hanging from !

Damn, I never noticed the fishing rod. Looks like I gotta up my sceptic game, lol.

The " Grim Reaper" at the Coronation was a “verger,” a member of the abbey community who assists with religious services but isn't a member of the clergy.

Back