FB: Airline Pilots Who Believe that Chemtrails are Real

FreiZeitGeist

Senior Member.
Just found this...

Finally!

I will be introducing pilots who believe chemtrails are real in our group this week. The first pilot I will introduce to you in this group will give you her explanation why she believes geoengineering is already taking place. She is one of many pilots now who care about what is happening in this world. You will have an opportunity to discuss with this first pilot live in Skype this weekend. Please post your Skype handle in a comment below and she will add you to her friend list. Along with your Skype name please post a question you may have (or comment) for our first (of many) breakthrough guest speakers.

Out of respect of these pilots who will be talking to us, please:

1. Keep your comments and questions as short as possible since we have to respect their time
2. Review the comments and questions that will be here below to see if they have been asked that before.
3. Talk to them respectfully. I will delete any negative remarks or members.
4. Some of them accept to be befriended in Facebook and if you befriend them here please respect their time also
5. DO NOT RECORD HER WITHOUT ASKING HER PERMISSION FIRST
6. Show your gratitude for their incredible courage! The more support she has the quicker my other pilots will come out.

I'll share the identity of this first pilot with all those who share this note
sylvain.henry @ gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/events/322093114583553

PS These pilots are coming to our group because they like the interactions of our members and because we are action oriented. You, the members, have attracted them to come to us because of your persistence and your sharing of our group posters. You are the reason we will win and truth will be uncovered.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/sylv...ve-that-chemtrails-are-real/10151439901540975

Sylvian Henry had also invited to a Geoengineering-discussion some weeks ago, was shortly mentioned here on Metabunk but can´t find it any more...

You thought correctly.

Odds tell me there MAY be a few out there but I don't know any and I can't say for sure. After their revelations I'd have to look into their jackets and employment history before I'd give them any credence. There's always someone with a grudge.

Even well educated, intelligent people can fall for BS - check this story about people burning a baby for being "the antichrist" -

"Everyone in this sect was a professional," Ampuero said. "We have someone who was a veterinarian and who worked as a flight attendant, we have a filmmaker, a draftsman. Everyone has a university degree. "
Content from External Source
If professional pilots come out saying "chemtrails are real" then my response will be exactly the same as if anyone else does it - "What is the evidence?", and then examine whataver evidence it is that they do have.

Even well educated, intelligent people can fall for BS - check this story about people burning a baby for being "the antichrist" -

"Everyone in this sect was a professional," Ampuero said. "We have someone who was a veterinarian and who worked as a flight attendant, we have a filmmaker, a draftsman. Everyone has a university degree. "
Content from External Source
If professional pilots come out saying "chemtrails are real" then my response will be exactly the same as if anyone else does it - "What is the evidence?", and then examine whataver evidence it is that they do have.
I don't think you will have to worry about that . . .

I don't think you will have to worry about that . . .

If you are a real professional and want to go counter the accepted you need to have the stones to ident or you might as well just shut up and go about your business. Nobody with the reasoning power of a mollusk is gonna believe you.

given that a certain % of the population(all populations) is delusional/isolated/paranoid/gullible/misdirectable, they will find some. i would project they will find a similar percentage of them as there are people with the traits i said.... once many people take a long term job, their world shrinks, and their rationality warps all to hell.

an off topic example would be my mother's coworkers(public school educator). after years of existing inside their sliver of their school and being so wrapped up in trivial fractions of adolescent daily happenings, many of the teachers end up more tied up in immature thinking and behavior patterns than the 6-8th graders they work with.

I'll wait and see if they come up with any verifiable information.

Thanks! It´s good to have someone with avaition-knowledge takes part on this Skype-Conference...
maybe you can check her competence

given that a certain % of the population(all populations) is delusional/isolated/paranoid/gullible/misdirectable, they will find some

Just think on "Pilots for 9/11-Truth" :)

I will be introducing pilots who believe chemtrails are real in our group this week. The first pilot I will introduce to you in this group will give you her explanation why she believes geoengineering is already taking place.

Key words here might be: "airline", "pilot", "chemtrails", "geoengineering".

I actually doubt that all of those terms will turn out to be factual, most likely there is a 'stretch' somewhere.
possibilities:
Pilot
- not currently working or former pilot
- retired pilot
- pilot who doesn't fly high altitude routes
"chemtrails"
- depends on how you define it
-the chemtrails people have so many times 'defined down' the term enough so that a person breaking wind on a hang glider would qualify.

Lastly, and probably most important is the word "believes".

An actual airline pilot who flies on a regular basis would see his own contrails and those of others, even frequently flying directly through persistent contrails on a regular basis. They could identify planes visually and with TCAS, and can query ATC if they want to.Thus, they could photograph or otherwise document a "chemtrail" and at that point "belief" would not be a further issue.

There is far too much reliance on "believes" in this controversy. It is essentially a cult of belief. Unless a person can contribute more than "belief", if what that person has is less than actual evidence, what is the use except to persuade yet more gullible folks who don't know the difference between belief and evidence?

Please keep this thread current. I will be very surprised if they actually come out with anyone by name. If they do, I have access to some more restricted information that can verify if they are really pilots. And they would need to be active, ATP rated pilots with current medicals and a type or two. Private and even commercial pilots don't count. Anybody can have those ratings as a hobby. Technically an ATP could be a hobby rating like what stupid John Travolta has but it would be more rare. There is absolutely no way a 121 ("commercial") pilot would believe in CTs. A commercial rating, by the way, is not what "commercial" pilots need to fly "commercial" aircraft. They need an ATP. Airline Transport Pilots certificate.

Please keep this thread current. I will be very surprised if they actually come out with anyone by name. If they do, I have access to some more restricted information that can verify if they are really pilots. And they would need to be active, ATP rated pilots with current medicals and a type or two. Private and even commercial pilots don't count. Anybody can have those ratings as a hobby. Technically an ATP could be a hobby rating like what stupid John Travolta has but it would be more rare. There is absolutely no way a 121 ("commercial") pilot would believe in CTs. A commercial rating, by the way, is not what "commercial" pilots need to fly "commercial" aircraft. They need an ATP. Airline Transport Pilots certificate.

Bless you! You have the patience of a saint!

There are pilots who believe in chemtrail but they don't fly the "Heavy Iron". This is an Australian example: http://www.bluenomore.com/

Note the appeal to authority; the quote about "Thousands of hours of Command Instrument flying...". All that means is that this guy has an instrument rating and either flies for a charter company or owns his own private aircraft... my guess is the latter.

There are pilots who believe in chemtrail but they don't fly the "Heavy Iron". This is an Australian example: http://www.bluenomore.com/

Note the appeal to authority; the quote about "Thousands of hours of Command Instrument flying...". All that means is that this guy has an instrument rating and either flies for a charter company or owns his own private aircraft... my guess is the latter.

Right! Left seat in anything with wings is technically "command."

Also in Australia, there is a guy named Leonard Clampett who is a retired hobby pilot. He had a hard time accepting that any burning of carbon-based fuel is generating water. This seems to have been a gap in his pilot training ...

Now he is exploring all the usual chemtrail sites and about to bury himself in a deep rabbit hole.

Sulphur in jetfuel as undetectable geoengineering

No offense to any pilots but I know of two heavy iron pilots as you call them . If someone spiked the fuel with some added ingredients . Im sure these two who I have much respect for wouldn't know the difference as ? IMO or course .

No offense to any pilots but I know of two heavy iron pilots as you call them . If someone spiked the fuel with some added ingredients . Im sure these two who I have much respect for wouldn't know the difference as ? IMO or course .

Really what you are saying is that if someone spiked the fuel and there was no noticeable difference then nobody would notice it. That's a GeorgeB argument. It's meaningless.

No, but I bet the engine would know. Or how about the internal and external auditing companies. Or how about the lawyers for the refiners, distributors, middle-men, truckers, pumpers, tank manufacturers, pipe fitters.... All of those fuel people would know.

Really what you are saying is that if someone spiked the fuel and there was no noticeable difference then nobody would notice it. That's a GeorgeB argument. It's meaningless.
Pretty much that's exactly what Im saying . Dirty up the fuel a little with sulfur maybe ? presto persistent contrail under the right conditions . A gradual increase of persistent contrails over the years who would notice ? A younger pilot ? Meaningless to you and maybe even wrong but its better then saying they are spraying us like bugs with chemicals?

Pretty much that's exactly what Im saying . Dirty up the fuel a little with sulfur maybe ? presto persistent contrail under the right conditions . A gradual increase of persistent contrails over the years who would notice ? A younger pilot ? Meaningless to you and maybe even wrong but its better then saying they are spraying us like bugs with chemicals?

Adding sulfur would not make any more persistent contrails.

It wouldn't surprise me that if you search enough you'll find some airline drivers that do believe they are spraying the masses with evil intent.
This is because of some of the people I've worked with around the world, and here's some examples ...
- Bob, who was actually a very clever fellow and a bit of an inventor as well. I could not convince him, no matter what proof I showed him, that the Moon landings were real. It always ended up with "I just don't believe it."
- Gordon, who was an ex-military guy (or so he told us) but had a habit of talking to himself. A lot. We passed the hat around out of sympathy and bought him a Bluetooth earpiece so he could walk down the street and not look too out of place. The earpiece wasn't linked to anything, he just wore it out in public.
- Another Bob, who was just simply nuts but could physically fly a 747. Claimed to be an ex-Captain with China Airlines ..... no he wasn't.
- Henry, who had a nasty habit of getting roaring drunk so it'd take a couple of us to wrestle him into bed where he'd go to sleep. And then later at about 4am you'd wake up with him above you looking into your face just that little bit too close, saying "we gotta kill 'em all, Bill. We gotta kill them!" Back to bed for Henry.
- John, or at least that might have been his name. Claimed to be a Boeing 747 test pilot and told us all a heap of wild stories including when he flew a 747-400 up to mach 1.2. Company found out he was full of it and so fired him. Later in the year he showed up again with his hair died blonde, a moustache, and a different name & paperwork.

So yeah I'm sure if you dig enough you'll find some airliner drivers that will say with total conviction that they are spraying the masses and totally believe it. And I am equally as sure that they are full of it.

It wouldn't surprise me that if you search enough you'll find some airline drivers that do believe they are spraying the masses with evil intent.
This is because of some of the people I've worked with around the world, and here's some examples ...
- Bob, who was actually a very clever fellow and a bit of an inventor as well. I could not convince him, no matter what proof I showed him, that the Moon landings were real. It always ended up with "I just don't believe it."
- Gordon, who was an ex-military guy (or so he told us) but had a habit of talking to himself. A lot. We passed the hat around out of sympathy and bought him a Bluetooth earpiece so he could walk down the street and not look too out of place. The earpiece wasn't linked to anything, he just wore it out in public.
- Another Bob, who was just simply nuts but could physically fly a 747. Claimed to be an ex-Captain with China Airlines ..... no he wasn't.
- Henry, who had a nasty habit of getting roaring drunk so it'd take a couple of us to wrestle him into bed where he'd go to sleep. And then later at about 4am you'd wake up with him above you looking into your face just that little bit too close, saying "we gotta kill 'em all, Bill. We gotta kill them!" Back to bed for Henry.
- John, or at least that might have been his name. Claimed to be a Boeing 747 test pilot and told us all a heap of wild stories including when he flew a 747-400 up to mach 1.2. Company found out he was full of it and so fired him. Later in the year he showed up again with his hair died blonde, a moustache, and a different name & paperwork.

So yeah I'm sure if you dig enough you'll find some airliner drivers that will say with total conviction that they are spraying the masses and totally believe it. And I am equally as sure that they are full of it.

Do you work for Kalitta air? Or maybe Evergreen?

PMSL!
Ol' Mike finally got caught!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-22487205
(I mistakenly called him John sorry)

Somewhere in my memory banks there was a female inactive airline pilot in Memphis who may have professed such a belief. There may have been extenuating circumstances.

I check on it.

Somewhere in my memory banks there was a female inactive airline pilot in Memphis who may have professed such a belief. There may have been extenuating circumstances.

I check on it.

I bring this subject up with my coworkers (poor First Officers have to put up with me), and they typically say ChemWhat? They have no idea about the conspiracy.

Back