Does NIST not testing for explosives and not testing WTC7 steel invalidate everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baselessly accusing people of being criminals makes you a criminal. It's a crime called slander (when spoken) and libel (when written).
So based on your logic I would be a criminal for daring to accuse private corporate, banking & military interests of engineering a lie called "Gulf of Tonkin" to make tons of profit from war at YOUR and other Americans' expense and BLOODSHED? (before documents were declassified proving that this was really the case)

If you were to say Gulf of Tonkin was a lie before the declassified documents proved that it was, you're a criminal conspiracy theorist, am I correct?

Lol "baselessly?" With all due respect sir, a six year old can easily take apart the official story of 9/11. NIST report is based on hypothetical computer simulations. They refused to investigate any physical evidence. Not to mention, NIST investigators are openly affiliated with Department of Defense and other agencies who stood to benefit from the attack. As far as the 9/11 Commission report, as I mentioned previously, both head and senior counsel have publicly stated that they were lied to. And if you want to know what someone who lost his father, who was a firefighter, on 9/11 and was personally affected thinks about the 911 Commission report, watch the youtube clip in my previous post. It's only 6 minutes.

The interests that you're unintentionally defending are international in nature and scope and have very little to do with United States (they are merely using United States as a vehicle) while subjecting the minds to nationalism through corporate media as a manipulation tool to manufacture slavish consent to their agenda which only profits them at your expense and bloodshed. But I know what it's like to be hypnotized by the media so I can't blame you. Here are what 9/11 victim family members and psychologists have to say about such denial in the face of evidence that the official story can't be true:

Are you still going to tell me that 9/11 victim family members are wrong to call for an unbiased, independent investigation? True skepticism is about questioning everyone and everything... not about defending corporate agendas and paradigms.

No there isn't.
What is this supposed to mean by the way?

Last edited:
On your WTC model, its probably using the original floor plans when it was built. Being it was retrofitted in 1989 its not going to have girders in the same locations and its going to have reinforcements in other areas so NIST needs to update their data about the collapse. It had 375 more tons of steel added to the 350 tons of steel it already had. All the pics I have of WTC 7 has most of the fires on the corner edge and just a few floors horizontally. In these 2 pictures does it look like explosions occurred?

Are you sure you were an engineer? Statements..truth movement coming the Bush junta....either lay off the sauce or the majic mushrooms. SFW if I spelled farrah height wrong. Your NIST bible coming during the time of Bush's Jr administration goes who's the minion around here. You're probably an dis-info agent for "Pa" Bush. On your happy moment about this being solved..Go smoke a joint or take a chill pill. i do a little joke with you too and "somebody" about bites my head off! and thats being impolite. As far as being a useful ____, you're a prime example. What I've read about NIST they either ignore the facts, responders statements, just lie, make up "new phenomena" but as long as it sounds right to an engineer that makes it right. Responders and witnesses don't count because the almighty experts on this site just know everything. Has metabunk ever been debunked per se?

It's useful fill-you-in material. I may get banned but at least you'll know. I don't support the ptb.

I don't support the NIST findings, because they don't make sense. It called common sense. NIST's counter-arguments do not.

[/quote]

"When all think alike, no one is thinking very much."---Walter Lippman

"You can't teach a pig to sing. Besides being a waste of your time, it annoys the pig."--Heinlein

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thread has run its course. If someone has a specific claim of evidence they want to discuss then please start a new thread according to the posting guidelines.

I
Really?

you think that the fact that glowing red metal is not actually liquid is pedantry??

I'd have thought it was a VERY important data point for a discussion.

Here's some images of molten steel - it is bright yellow or even white

Here's the temperatures for various colours of steel - "red hot" is way, way down the list.

I had forgotten about that picture of the responders all huddled together so when I opened the site, I was hoping to see that picture and it was there. I remember the light being kinda white.
So according to your logic I would be a criminal for daring to accuse private corporate, banking & military interests of engineering a lie called "Gulf of Tonkin" to make tons of profit from war at YOUR and other American's expense and BLOODSHED (before documents were declassified proving that this was really the case)?

If you were to say Gulf of Tonkin was a lie before the declassified documents proved that it was, you're a criminal conspiracy theorist, am I correct?

Lol "baselessly?" With all due respect sir, a six year old can easily take apart the official story of 9/11. NIST report is based on hypothetical computer simulations. They refused to investigate any physical evidence. Not to mention, NIST investigators are openly affiliated with Department of Defense and other agencies who stood to benefit from the attack. As far as the 9/11 Commission report, as I mentioned previously, both head and senior counsel have publicly stated that they were lied to. And if you want to know what someone who lost his father, who was a firefighter, on 9/11 and was personally affected thinks about the 911 Commission report, watch the youtube clip in my previous post. It's only 6 minutes.

The interests that you're unintentionally defending are international in nature and scope and have very little to do with United States (they are merely using United States as a vehicle) while subjecting the minds to nationalism through corporate media as a manipulation tool to manufacture slavish consent to their agenda which only profits them at your expense and bloodshed. But I know what it's like to be hypnotized by the media so I can't blame you. Here are what 9/11 victim family members and psychologists have to say about such denial in the face of evidence that the official story can't be true:

Are you still going to tell me that 9/11 victim family members are wrong to call for an unbiased, independent investigation? True skepticism is about questioning everyone and everything... not about defending corporate agendas and paradigms.

What is this supposed to mean by the way?

As far as accusing somebody without proof, the govt can do that with the NDAA law that was passed. They can come get you, throw you in jail indefinitely, no lawyer, no family contact, torture, execute you. Just one of the great things that has come to pass since this fake war on terrorism and 911.

As with NIST and these other govt agencies, they haven't done any adequate job in investigating 911 because people have been gagged, data missing, investigations delayed, underfinanced, evidence seized, people murdered, lied to, missing evidence. According to a New York Times/ CBS poll 84% don't believe the official govt story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back