Debunked: The Great Culling - Paul Wittenberger and Chris Maple

Two new videos out by Rosalind Peterson's beard. The first one is more honest, and is likely to be deleted, the second one is more PC.

The bottom line is that Murphy& Peterson are calling out the Insane Cloud Posse "to overwhelm their websites".
They have Alex Jones as a target in their sights as well.

But the Posse isn't buying it at Facebook:
Michael Connor: which specific footage? Is it that important?
What is the main issue? What have they actually said that you oppose? Just the conspiracy word? I wish i could help this is silly.
52 minutes ago ·
1.Sarah M. Goodwin: Micheal I agree with you. I looked up this films website and maybe it is just me, but I guess I don't see what the big deal is and why their is such a battle over this. Good question, Micheal and I could ask the same thing. What specific footage are we talking about here? It's somewhat difficult to support something that is being communicated in such an evasive manner.
25 minutes ago.
http://www.facebook.com/WhatintheWorldAreTheySpraying

Michael must really be on a bender, he is letting people cite contrailscience as a reference to distinguish contrails from chemtrails-shhhh!

Not buying it at Roxy's either:
"We are being culled and to say otherwise is to ensure that those following you will never be able to do what it takes to stop it.'......

"the problem w/this video, Alex & Trinity, is the alien-prophecy-new-age-ou-wah sht. ‘the christ’ is code for anti-christ. the devil is a clever bastard. lots of the truth & a few lies. We are being culled by a satanic cult doing the work of the enemy of God. the return of Jesus is in the air now. the reign of evil is over & the devil is destroying as much as it can as it runs but cannot hide. PRAY. PRAY HARD. PRAY WITHOUT CEASING. maranâ’ thâ’"
http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/...peterson-and-michael-murphy-re-great-culling/

Michael must really be on a bender, he is letting people cite contrailscience as a reference to distinguish contrails from chemtrails-shhhh!

Wow, not even the infamous "Yaak" from Mavs Debunkatorium, who was great at getting chemmies to fight each other, could have pulled that one off.

They have a rather strange FB profile picture, considering.

Almost as if they just want to stir things up for publicity.

Last edited:
You are probably right, they want publicity and controversy. Putting up her pic, is one way of trying to get that

Lovely blue skies in the background. Guess "they" took a day off from spraying.

There is a post by Truth Media Productions, advertising/linking to the new film on "The Great Culling" FB page, wonder why they would do that if they were in such strong disagreement?

The dissention continues - I've reformatted the following a little for readability

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2012/01/09/a-message-from-rosalind-peterson/

Dear Roxy:
The first response that I have is that I have nothing against this production and only object to the title and use my name and segments in advertising, trailers, and their production. I have formally requested long ago that, as honorable men, they should remove my name and segments from this production. They have not taken this action to date.
I have responded in bold to the text below from Chris Maple:
Hello Everyone –There are a number of different conclusions that one could come to when analyzing the phenomena that is taken place above our heads.
“Yes, this is true.” RP

Most experts will agree that what we are experiencing on the ground is coming from above, that the aerosols we are witnessing are responsible for the contamination.
“Barium, Aluminum, Strontium, and aluminum oxide have various sources from smelting, industrial waste, toxic waste sites, and other sources. We do know and have known for some time that aluminum oxide, trimethylaluminum, barium, lithium, strontium, calcium, and other metals and contaminants are used in upper atmospheric testing (using rockets) by NASA, the U.S. Navy, and the U.S. Air Force. I have backed up this statement on the barium and aluminum sections of my website. Also information can be found on the NASA website, many university studies are conducted on this experiments which are online, etc.” RP

What separates THE GREAT CULLING from the rest of the pack is we feel that there is something more to this puzzle. We feel it is time someone focused not only on the effects these campaigns are having on our environment but more importantly how are they impacting us.
There is a great deal of misinformation about this subject and I don’t wish to promote any of it by being part of the theory that there is some “Great Culling” conspiracy going on in the skies which has unnecessarily frightened some people. Thus, my request to have my name removed, months ago, from the wide variety of opinions and beliefs associated with their production. RP

We understand that THE GREAT CULLING is a hot potato, yet we still feel compelled to tell this story.
“They can easily tell their story or give their opinions without the use of my name, clips or image.” RP

The AIR segment alone is but one third of our project and we still have two more topics to discuss WATER – FOOD/ VACCINATIONS. There is now a massive global audience in place just for the AIR segment alone.
“I don’t know if this is true or not-claims are easy to make.” RP

With fluoride being banned in dozens of communities throughout the US in 2011 and the audacity of Forced Vaccinations on the drawing boards what better time than now to connect these metallic dots.
“I don’t usually discuss Fluoride or Vaccinations much on my website other than to state the our water district does not have Fluoridated water due to the actions of my mom and other citizens years ago in our area when fluoridation was proposed. And vaccinations are not covered in any depth on my website and I am not an expert in these fields. And I state again for the record that I am not taking issue with any part of their production with the exception of their use of my name and segments in their advertising, production, and trailers.” RP

We understand the title of our project is a potent choice. Rosalind Peterson and Framing The World Productions are in the process of ironing out some legal issues that stem around the title.
“We are not in the process of ironing out any legal issues at this time. I have contacted an attorney and will be following his advice on this issue.” RP

Unfortunately we are not at liberty to discuss any further, however once it is all settled we will be issuing a formal statement on the matter.
It should be noted that Mr. Maple and Mr. Wittenberger are free to speak out on this issue because no formal lawsuit has been initiated. I have only asked them formally, so far, as gentlemen to kindly remove my name and segments from their production. They have so far declined to do so as of January 8, 2012.” RP

One thing we will say and clear up immediately is this – THE GREAT CULLING has never claimed or ever intended to be a sequel to WITWATS. Our mission statement has been clear from the beginning and like our title will not waver.
(No Comment)

I never thought in a million years I would have the courage to stand up and speak out. I knew it would be a tough road and I knew there would be resistance. The saddest part to us is that we never expected it would come from within our very own community.
“The only resistance is from me, Rosalind Peterson, is my request that my name and segments not be used in this production. I have absolutely no comments on other parts of this production or the opinions or views expressed by Mr. Maple and Mr. Wittenberger or anyone else interviewed for this production.” RP

*”We need stay together if we are going to succeed in this fight.”
~Chris Maples

If Mr. Maple had removed my segments months ago I would not have spoken out about issue or had any comments about their production. Our goal is to broaden the audience and spread awareness even further into the masses. “I believe, more and more, that Mr. Maple and Mr. Wittenberger like the controversy this is stirring up because it raises money for, and promotes their production.”
~Rosalind Peterson

*”You can help us by forwarding our trailers to everyone you know…”
~ Chris Maples

….and when you forward them (trailers), please advise everyone that I have requested not to be associated with this production and have formally asked for the voluntary removal of my name and segments to be removed and not used in this production, advertising or in any trailers.”
~ Rosalind Peterson

It should be noted that Mr. Maple and Mr. Wittenberger are free to speak out on this issue because no formal lawsuit has been initiated.

Oh dear... that's a shot across the bow.

I'd love to read the wording of the release form RP signed before the interview. They did make her sign a release form, didn't they? LOL

I am sure there would have been a release. It would come down to was restricted to be just for WITWATS or did the interview become the property of Wittenberger to use as he wants. Interviews and segments can often be used in multiple productions.

Ya, I get the impression she's going to claim she has been misrepresented somehow. I've always found RP to be rather duplicitous. She's quick to appear on conspiracy radio shows, yet she distances herself from "conspiracy theories".

Pass the popcorn... in my part of the world, the average civil lawsuit apparently lasts three years and costs 50k.

She probably just doesnt want Wittenberger using it, but as long as he has a release that lets him own the interview, she is SOL.

And I certainly do not think MJM has the finances to hire a lawyer either. They are probably just trying to threaten Wittenberger into not using it, so that MJM can continue on his quest to be High Priest of the Church of Chemtrails

I signed a release for both of my interviews with WITWATS and TGC so i'm sure she must have too.

I signed a release for both of my interviews with WITWATS and TGC so i'm sure she must have too.

Did that release specify that it was just for that particular production, or just that it would becoming property of the filmmaker?

Filmmaker owns it. In my case because I used reasoning logic and science it pretty much guarantees they won't use any of my interviews for any production. My situation is the exact opposite of Rosalind Peterson, I want them to use as much as they like in any production.

Well if the filmmaker owns it, Rosalind has no leg to stand on.

Probably one of the first things in Filmmaking 101 is about getting legal releases so that you own interviews, and can reuse them again later.

Billed as a sequel to What in the World are They Spraying, The Great Culling is a highly inaccurate documentary that basically proposes that the powers-that-be are attempting to reduce the population of the Earth. In part they claim that this is being done by spraying "Chemtrails".

This idea is based on a misconception - that "normal" contrails dissipate in about a minute. This false claim is repeated many times over the course of the trailer, by several different people. It's not just the interviewees either (people like Clifford Carnicom, and Alex Jones), at one point Wittenburger points at a short contrail and says "that's what a contrail is supposed to look like".

Since the entire premise is based on this misconception, pretty much the entire chemtrail section of the film can be debunked simply by pointing out that normal contrails can and do persist for hours, and have done so since the dawn of aviation.

This specific misconception is addressed here:
http://contrailscience.com/persisting-and-spreading-contrails/

And the various ancillary misconceptions are addressed here:
http://contrailscience.com/how-to-debunk-chemtrails/

[Update, Jan 1 2012]

The larger theme of the film is that of population reduction via "culling" (i.e. killing a large segment of humanity). Apparently this was not made clear to the participants, some of which have already disassociated themselves with the film:

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/...peterson-and-michael-murphy-re-great-culling/

Wow! Are You a paid government employee? Or simply an peron who is blinded. 24yrs in this mans military, I know what they are doing. Operation Clover leaf is real! Not fantasy!! I have sample after sample of chemtrail material in My possession, We did not wait for it to fall, We gathered it airborne, not terrestrially as others have done. I have seen from 50lb sacks to sealed 250lb pressurized cylinders with multiple components involved. On the darpa sorties, "OTHER" material is added and those flights are highly classified and are generally completed at night so as to prevent irradiation (solar) from sterilizing the compounds, since it's whole purpose is inhalation by the populace. You have no clue what Your talking about! Or... You are indeed a government employee or contractor...NWO??!! Contrails do not release toxins & metals into the atmosphere and eventually becoming part of the lower atmosphere and the air humans breath. Either way...the jig is up, the movement has gained tremendous momentum and the truth (backed by science) is being purveyed towards the masses, which is eliciting a response in turn.

Wow! Are You a paid government employee? Or simply an peron who is blinded. 24yrs in this mans military, I know what they are doing. Operation Clover leaf is real! Not fantasy!! I have sample after sample of chemtrail material in My possession, We did not wait for it to fall, We gathered it airborne, not terrestrially as others have done. I have seen from 50lb sacks to sealed 250lb pressurized cylinders with multiple components involved. On the darpa sorties, "OTHER" material is added and those flights are highly classified and are generally completed at night so as to prevent irradiation (solar) from sterilizing the compounds, since it's whole purpose is inhalation by the populace. You have no clue what Your talking about! Or... You are indeed a government employee or contractor...NWO??!! Contrails do not release toxins & metals into the atmosphere and eventually becoming part of the lower atmosphere and the air humans breath. Either way...the jig is up, the movement has gained tremendous momentum and the truth (backed by science) is being purveyed towards the masses, which is eliciting a response in turn.

This is reminiscent of the - "anonymous aircraft mechanic for a major airline" - whistleblower letter...

And just as believable. Not even a nice try.

Wow, another anonymous guy with the 'troof'. And you say it is being "purveyed"?
OK, I'll bite.
What name should I write on the check, and how much do I have to pay to get to your 'troof'?

I have sample after sample of chemtrail material in My possession, We did not wait for it to fall, We gathered it airborne, not terrestrially as others have done. I have seen from 50lb sacks to sealed 250lb pressurized cylinders with multiple components involved.

Well why aren't you turning it over to law enforcement then? and publicizing it?

What is it??

Why are you keeping it secret? How much are they paying you to hide the evidence away in obscure forums so almsot no-one else knows about it??

The vaccine claims were coming from Mark Steadham who got it from a woman who "channeled" messages from 'Spirit'.
'Spirit' wasn't accurate, and said in 2000 that biowarfare would be a reality within five years. About five years later, Mark Steadham left the hoax and hasn't participated since.

http://www.lightsmith.com/answer28.htm

So, the culling claims and the vaccination claims have both turned out to be debuned already by time.
Prognosticators usually have a weasel-way out when time debunks them.
----------------------------
Debunked? I'm no ghost hunter but I'd say technically the 'spirit' was right. Just because you haven't received the "I declare war" message from those who are spraying you... and they are spraying you... doesn't mean we aren't witnessing a huge biowarfare effort on the U.S. as we speak.

How old are you, anyway? I'm 40 and remember what a blue sky and contrails looked like back in the day, back when we didn't spend every waking hour on Xbox or Playstation 3, back when we spent time outdoors laying on the ground and staring at clouds. You can't tell me the lingering 'contrails' today are just condensation. There is enough evidence visually, without testing what's actually in the trail, to know that contrails and chemtrails are two different things AND that there ARE chemtrails being laid out in our airspace.

I find it amazing people can document contrails and chemtrails side by side in the same area of sky and you STILL can't see what's clearly in front of your face. You justify your denial with things like "well may be that plane was flying 2 foot higher than the other plane". Hate to break it to you but the particulates in the air we're breathing AREN'T NATURAL. They are being PUT there.

Whether it's a conspiracy to cull or simply an unsavory company trying to dispurse waste without having to pay to dump it, these highly visible and noticable chemtrails represent the most blatant and obvious source of our airborne particulate issue.

If there is nothing to hide, why do investigators have such a difficult time finding out who is flying those planes and determining the cause of the so-called extra long lasting 'contrails' being left behind them? Seems like this whole issue could disappear if the company or companies putting these planes in the air would simply submit to random inspection. Heck, I'd wager there are plenty of people who'd chip in to compensate the company for their time for a random inspection - so the crazy conspiracy theorists could have some peace of mind.

But we all know that isn't going to happen. They've got an agenda and there are plenty of jack*sses 'debunking' the issue for them.

How old are you, anyway? I'm 40 and remember what a blue sky and contrails looked like back in the day, back when we didn't spend every waking hour on Xbox or Playstation 3, back when we spent time outdoors laying on the ground and staring at clouds.
I think most of the chemtrail debunkers here are over 40. I'm 45.

You can't tell me the lingering 'contrails' today are just condensation. There is enough evidence visually, without testing what's actually in the trail, to know that contrails and chemtrails are two different things AND that there ARE chemtrails being laid out in our airspace.

I find it amazing people can document contrails and chemtrails side by side in the same area of sky and you STILL can't see what's clearly in front of your face. You justify your denial with things like "well may be that plane was flying 2 foot higher than the other plane". Hate to break it to you but the particulates in the air we're breathing AREN'T NATURAL. They are being PUT there.
Not two feet, but certainly 2000 feet would make all the difference, and not be detectable from the ground. See:
http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/

Whether it's a conspiracy to cull or simply an unsavory company trying to dispurse waste without having to pay to dump it, these highly visible and noticable chemtrails represent the most blatant and obvious source of our airborne particulate issue.
Why don't these particulates show up on air quality tests then?

If you do the math, you'll find it's impossible for a persistent spreading trail to be anything other than ice growing in ice-supersaturated air. If it were some kind of powder it would quickly fade away.

"simply an unsavory company trying to dispurse waste without having to pay to dump it,"

So we can fly for free nowadays?? I'm in!

"simply an unsavory company trying to dispurse waste without having to pay to dump it,"

So we can fly for free nowadays?? I'm in!

I suspect that's a confusion with the conspiracy theory that water fluoridation is simply a big con to allow Alcoa to dump toxic chemicals in the drinking water to save a little money.

If there is nothing to hide, why do investigators have such a difficult time finding out who is flying those planes and determining the cause of the so-called extra long lasting 'contrails' being left behind them? Seems like this whole issue could disappear if the company or companies putting these planes in the air would simply submit to random inspection. Heck, I'd wager there are plenty of people who'd chip in to compensate the company for their time for a random inspection - so the crazy conspiracy theorists could have some peace of mind.

Its not hard. Its only hard because the vast majority of chemtrailers, choose not to try. I have long pointed out websites and ways to identity aircraft, but most chemtrail believers do not care.

Random inspection? Yeah the airliners need to adjust their schedule, so chemtrailers, who know nothing about aviation, can go look at planes. That sounds like such a great idea. Chemtrailers also do not care anything about learning about aviation either.

If Murphy is so opposed to the culling hypothesis, why did he feature the lady from Arizona (Karen Johnson?) in WITWATS? She obviously believes it is an attempt to reduce the population.

----------------------------]
How old are you, anyway? I'm 40 and remember what a blue sky and contrails looked like back in the day, back when we didn't spend every waking hour on Xbox or Playstation 3, back when we spent time outdoors laying on the ground and staring at clouds. You can't tell me the lingering 'contrails' today are just condensation. There is enough evidence visually, without testing what's actually in the trail, to know that contrails and chemtrails are two different things AND that there ARE chemtrails being laid out in our airspace.

I beat you by 16 years, I'm 56.
So, let's look at contrails through the ages, since you seem interested in heading back in history:

What about John Chancellor?
He was noticing persistent contrails in 1980 when you were ten years old,.
see:
http://contrailscience.com/1980-nbc-news-report-on-contrails/

What about both persistent and non-persistent contrails noticed back in 1919 and 1921, before your grandparents were born?
http://contrailscience.com/pre-wwii-contrails/

This news is probably new to you, because none of the "chemtrail" believer sites want you to become fully informed.
Now that you have been, though, don't these references shed a whole new viewpoint on the situation?

How old are you, anyway? I'm 40 and remember what a blue sky and contrails looked like back in the day, back when we didn't spend every waking hour on Xbox or Playstation 3, back when we spent time outdoors laying on the ground and staring at clouds.

I'm 48 and i remember contrails spanning horizon to horizon in the 1960s when I was in infant school .

We spent a lot of time in boats so things like white wakes behind boats made noticing white wakes behind planes second nature.

We watched the persistent contrails over Sydney's northern beaches and were told half jokingly by teachers that they were snow from Santa's sleighs carting toys between toy factories at the South and North poles. As a kid that sort of idea sticks with you.
Sydney didn't seem to have a lot of flights in those days so seeing a big contrail was memorable.
We learnt at an early age that it was cold up at high altitudes as the Snowy Mountains Hydro-Electricity scheme was a much discussed national achievement.
So was CSIRO's highly public endeavours at cloud seeding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kw5uTuhH60
As a young kid I remember going on a school excursion in Southern NSW and sitting inside a cloud seeding plane.
I don't remember the location though.
Weather modification was no secret. No mystery. We watched films about it in school as it was hoped to be a solution for the droughts we regularly suffer.
It was going to be a matter of national pride if the CSIRO could get it to work as proposed, just like the "Royal rainmaking" is a matter of national pride in Thailand.

The 60s was the time of the moon missions, "Lost in Space" TV show, "Voyage to the bottom of the sea" with flying submarines, Roger Ramjet etc and the sky and airplanes was a topic of intense discussion amongst young boys back then.
TV cartoons such as Roger Ramjet featured jets leaving long trails.
It was normal. It was familiar. People saw them regularly. Watch any program on the development of the space program.
Who can forget the huge contrails from Chuck Yeager's X1 or the X15 with its pure water exhaust?
Who could forget the huge contrail in the sky prior to the the gemini 8 launch?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmM8fwIoK9s
The TV footage of the X15 program and other aerospace programs that were leading to the moon missions showed the familiar horizon to horizon contrails.
Who can forget the huge contrails in the sky in old Sean Connery James Bond films like "Diamond are forever" or "Patton" or hundreds of others
http://www.mckeewildthings.com/Contrails/Diamonds_are_Forever.jpg

So , many chemtrail believers say they don't remember such things when they were young.
Do they remember calculus either? Do they remember learning the periodic table of elements? Do they remember trigonometry or the gas laws. Do they remember the classification of clouds? Do they remember HALF the things they were shown and taught at school? A tenth? Less?
If they don't remember so many things from their childhood, why not?
Seems to me belief in chemtrails has a lot to do with a small percentage of people not remembering things that other more attentive people DO remember and did pay attention to.

I am 52, and in the late 1960's New Zealand National Airways Corporation (NAC) bought Boeing 737-200s to fly there - I used to stand on the beach at New Brighton, in Christchurch, and watch contrails of flights between Wellington and Dunedin (each about 200 miles away north-south) span the horizon and still be there when the a/c returned the other way an hour or so later (or whatever the time interval was - I think it would have been about an hour) leaving a contrail in the other direction!

then in 1976 I started an apprenticeship as an aircraft mechanic with NAC, which merged into Air New Zealand in 1978, and worked on those self same aircraft, and I can stand in court and swear on oath they had nothing fitted or loaded or added to them other than "normal" engines and equipment.

And some NASA test patches...;)

I've moved the post by David Kennedy (a participant in this film) to the thread he started on babies and fluoride, as they seem to belong together.

"And how much are they paying you?!!"

They are paying me around £26,000 per annum

("They" being British Telecom)

The dissention continues - I've reformatted the following a little for readability

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2012/01/09/a-message-from-rosalind-peterson/

[Admin: edited for politeness and punctuation]

You guys are [mistaken] if you think their is no conspiracy going on any hard core research will tell you this is not orchestrated by just one group but a collective of elite men women whom have decided the earth is over populated and is poisoning everybody into a slow death from witch they had no recollection of ever taking part in. it is a silent killer. main media refuses to unleash real truth they are the Rockefeller [servants] [working] for more money and fame so learn you truth before you slander another pioneer.

Well if you dont think this is true put some of this so called science that you all seem to have but are not sharing out into youtube and other media outlets or is that just way to hard for you to figure out how to make a video and post it.

Well if you dont think this is true put some of this so called science that you all seem to have but are not sharing out into youtube and other media outlets or is that just way to hard for you to figure out how to make a video and post it.

Which bit in particular? There are thousands of science based videos on YouTube, and lots about contrails? What debunking were you referring to though? Persistence of contrails?

But have a look at some of these for a start, if you don't have a specific question:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chemrails+debunked

There was no rebuttal from Chris in my interview with him because he knew very little about the basic reasons for contrail formations. He was certain that all real contrails only lasted exactly 14 seconds and then they just disappeared at that point. These guys just don't want to know the truth even though both are well entrenched "Truthers". Anything that contradicts their preconceived ideas is simply edited away both in their production and in their own reasoning as humans. I actually thought I reach these guys but apparently other motivations pulled them from any logical reasoning.

Contrails do only last 10-15 seconds. CHEMTRAILS last all damn day! I see them almost EVERY day!

Back