Debunked: Sandy Hook: "End the life of Adam"

jvnk08

Senior Member.
I really don't know what to think about this. Could it be something as simple as tampering with the tapes? I seem to recall listening to the police recordings from a website and hearing this, so I don't know if it could be that. If someone can find the original recordings, that'd be great.

The "the life of adam" thing is just ridiculous. What would that even mean? Unfortunately once you're convinced you've heard something one way, it's hard to hear it another way, for example:

It could just as easily be "aim the light at that", "aim the rifle at him", or any of a number of things, including possible some radio code that we can't make out because we are not use to hearing it.

Good point, Mick.

There is also the glaringly obvious logical inconsistency that such a thing would be said over police scanners, unencrypted, when it is common knowledge that getting scanner audio isn't that hard for the public.

Who was that on the cop radio? Yoda? This where the conspiracy people want to have it both ways. Who knew this kid's name at this point? No one. Plus he had his brothers ID. Do they think this was a Jack Ruby situation where a co-conspirator killed the shooter? And announced the order to do so over an open police band? Ridiculous.

Every time I read about this "end the life of Adam" idiocy, it reminds me of an Odd Couple episode where Felix is trying to overcome is fear of flying. Before takeoff he's looking out the window at thinks he can lip read someone saying "Frederick, I fear much trouble in the fusilage."

What I don't understand is that if they killed adam, why would they ever say the phrase "end the life of adam" rather than "the eagle has landed" or something else besides what amounts to admitting that on air as it happens?

It definitly sounds like somone tampering with the audio; especially, the officer talking normal voice, and then at 0:06 seconds there's this glitch gap and then a low voice that says, "take the life of Adam." <--That's what I'm hearing; instead of, "end the life of Adam." I believe it's just a conspiracy nut trying to prove his or her case is vaild, so they can go on living like the government is out to get us. :confused: It's just getting silly now with the new videos I've seen in this month of January!!

Whats so funny is they say he died a day before also say the cop says end the life of Adam. Does that make any sence to sane people? how could he die twice?

Whats so funny is they say he died a day before also say the cop says end the life of Adam. Does that make any sence to sane people? how could he die twice?
They do run around saying that but then they say the cops killed him at the shooting. They brag and share this amazing find they have uncovered LOL. Ok conspiracy people pick one is it he died at the school by officers or the day before or the TRUTH he committed suicide at the School after he went on his horrible shooting spree killing 26 innocent people.

They do run around saying that but then they say the cops killed him at the shooting. They brag and share this amazing find they have uncovered LOL. Ok conspiracy people pick one is it he died at the school by officers or the day before or the TRUTH he committed suicide at the School after he went on his horrible shooting spree killing 26 innocent people.

First rule of conspiracy theorists: Never explain what your conspiracy is.

99% of conspiracy theory is simply raising objection to the "official story", because if they actually explained what their alternative was, it would quickly become apparent that it is vastly less plausible than the official story.

Back