Debunk this [Planes at different altitude and different contrails over France]

I will have to search, but in another thread the actual fuel "burn" rate was mentioned as 24 litres per mile, for one engine of a B-777 (IIRC).
sorry Deirdre, I may not have explained that well. In the other thread, based on its range and its fuel capacity, the average fuel rate for the whole plane was calculated at 24 litres per mile. Weedwhacker calculated a mile long trail so therefore that is how much fuel could be involved in making a 1 mile long trail.

Rather than speculate what percentage of the fuel could be additive, I calculated as if ALL the fuel had made it to the trail which is the biggest figure it could be.

If a trail is 1 mile long, and is a 50ft cylinder. If made by a Boeing 777-200ER that somehow doesn't need fuel to run its engines, but is instead pushing out pure aluminium, then each cubic foot of trail only contains 0.00019 OUNCES of aluminium.

...then each cubic foot of trail only contains 0.00019 OUNCES of aluminium.

AND this brings us back to this video (one of my faves):

Filmed (shot, videoed?) and narrated by a pilot.

NOTE the opening "intro" is a sound bite from a Sci-Fi (I hate that abbreviation) show called "Firefly".

Pertinent point to the minuscule amount of any possible "effective" spraying by air occurs at time hack 3:00. As the video maker states in HIS calculations, for what HE observed....the concentration seen "IF" it was "sprayed" (and, again...the airplane magically had no need for fuel) would be equivalent to dissolving ONE aspirin into 750 GALLONS of water.

EDIT: I wish that "Max Bliss" would allow comments on his videos. This one surely needs to be "debunked"....any takers???

The first plane is actually at a lower altitude than the second
kinda hard to follow his videos cause he sounds like he's selling the whammo cloth, but doesn't he say specifically the short trail plane, the second, is going "UNDERNEATH". No that it matters because the relative humidity could be different 4,000 feet apart (he could be looking at the wrong plane- that's some zoom he's got on that camera!) and he certainly goes out of his way to not really show the 'short trail'.

Back