Conspiracy Watch: Umpqua Community College Shooting, Roseburg Oregon

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
It's a sad and sickening reality of conspiracy culture that there's a segment who believe that any mass casualty incident is some kind of "false flag" - a planned event with "crisis actors" and the involvement of the media. Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook being two prime examples. It seems very likely they will continue to do so with the Umpqua shootings.

What can be done? With the "true believer", there's not a lot. They believe in the face of evidence, as their belief is based on irrational faith, and contrary evidence is seen as deliberate disinformation, a test of their faith, and so debunking only makes their faith stronger.

The best we can do is try to stop people falling down the rabbit hole. Fact check claims if they seem to be getting popular. Provide links to actual evidence. Watch those who promote conspiracy theories for profit, and call them out when they distort the facts.

The Wikipedia page generally is a good first place to look in an incident such as this. It's quite bare at the moment, but will fill up quickly. The most useful thing about a Wikipedia article is that it is based on multiple reliable sources, so you can check the evidence. It's also frequently edited to keep up to date with new information, so is generally more useful than a single news report, which reflects only what is known at the one time of writing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umpqua_Community_College_shooting

Last edited:
News media seem to regularly report on Twitter accounts, Facebook pages, forum threads, etc. that were supposedly posted by a mass shooter, only to retract it some time later because it turned out to either be a hoax posted after the fact or to have nothing to do with the shooting in question.

So I'd take links to any sort of social media that are claimed to be linked to the shooting with a pinch of salt.

For the conspiracy theorist, climbing out of the rabbit hole ,once in, is a difficult task (speaking from experience). It requires re-learning how one can view "truth" and disseminate evidence. I believe that there are those among us in society who are innately sceptical and scientifically minded individuals who, therefore, are less prone to the allure of supernatural and conspiratorial thinking (Mick West).

I was raised on a steady diet of alien /disaster movies and religious fundamentalism. Trust in authority figures was compromised in me at an early age (BPD and PPD mother; perfectionist and overly critical stepfather; bullied at school ). Books by rational thinking authors were never on the menu. Education was never given high priority in my working class household.

What we consume, largely, is what we become. I'm sure if you were to examine many conspiracy theorists, you will find a host of early childhood traumas including emotional, physical, and sexual abuse. Trust is at the heart of this compromised thinking process.

It's disturbing that anyone could view these mass shooting tragedies as elaborate conspiracies or hoaxes. The people who lost their lives, and the loved ones who suffer their loss, are disgraced by such thinking. I'm ashamed that I ever thought this way.

Access to free or affordable mental health services and an education system that focuses on critical thinking and reasoning skills, I believe, will dramatically reduce the CT community.

Apologies if my reply was a bit long in the tooth. Wanted to provide perspective.

It's a sad and sickening reality of conspiracy culture that there's a segment who believe that any mass casualty incident is some kind of "false flag" - a planned event with "crisis actors" and the involvement of the media. Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook being two prime examples. It seems very likely they will continue to do so with the Umpqua shootings.

What can be done? With the "true believer", there's not a lot. They believe in the face of evidence, as their belief is based on irrational faith, and contrary evidence is seen as deliberate disinformation, a test of their faith, and so debunking only makes their faith stronger.

The best we can do is try to stop people falling down the rabbit hole. Fact check claims if they seem to be getting popular. Provide links to actual evidence. Watch those who promote conspiracy theories for profit, and call them out when they distort the facts.

The Wikipedia page generally is a good first place to look in an incident such as this. It's quite bare at the moment, but will fill up quickly. The most useful thing about a Wikipedia article is that it is based on multiple reliable sources, so you can check the evidence. It's also frequently edited to keep up to date with new information, so is generally more useful than a single news report, which reflects only what is known at the one time of writing.

I find it interesting that this post appeared not even 1 hour after the shooting event occurred. Some victims probably had not even reached the hospital before you decided to post something linking "false flag" and "conspiracy culture" to this event. So who is really driving the false flag conspiracy rhetoric? It's almost like you were waiting for this type of event happen so you could quickly publish your thoughts on false flag conspiracies, and how to debunk them. To you this is not a "sad and sickening reality" of life that these events occur or that real humans were killed or injured, it's an opportunity to proclaim your anti-conspiracy theory theories. Anyone who disagrees with Mick at Metabunk is wrong and stereo-typically classified as a conspiracy theorist. No need to think for yourselves people, we will take care of that for you here at Metabunk. That sounds a lot like the work of a dis-information propaganda machine. Fortunately this post "reflects only what is known at the one time of writing", which was apparently, nothing.

That sounds a lot like the work of a dis-information propaganda machine.

You realize of course that by saying this you are suggesting a conspiracy theory.

I'm sorry you think I posted too quickly. Yes, I posted my opinions on the matter as soon as I saw reports of 10+ dead in a school shooting. But I stand by those opinions 100%. If you disagree with me, then feel free to explain why. Working through disagreements is the foundation of effective debunking.

I find it interesting that this post appeared not even 1 hour after the shooting event occurred. Some victims probably had not even reached the hospital before you decided to post something linking "false flag" and "conspiracy culture" to this event. So who is really driving the false flag conspiracy rhetoric? It's almost like you were waiting for this type of event happen so you could quickly publish your thoughts on false flag conspiracies, and how to debunk them. To you this is not a "sad and sickening reality" of life that these events occur or that real humans were killed or injured, it's an opportunity to proclaim your anti-conspiracy theory theories. Anyone who disagrees with Mick at Metabunk is wrong and stereo-typically classified as a conspiracy theorist. No need to think for yourselves people, we will take care of that for you here at Metabunk. That sounds a lot like the work of a dis-information propaganda machine. Fortunately this post "reflects only what is known at the one time of writing", which was apparently, nothing.
I realize that this is your very first post here, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt,
and presume that you don't know how many of these alleged "false flags" we've seen pop up within
minutes of every tragedy in the last few years. It's an epidemic of dumbing-down society.

The Before It's News idiocy was posted almost as soon as the shooting occurred:

"Whether this is a real event with real fatalities or another staged Sandy Hook-type story, it WILL be used to rehash the gun-grabber agenda. Watch for it! Keep your eyes open this time. No doubt before the supposed bodies are cold, a NEW ROUND OF GUN CONTROL will be heralded by the MSM braindead circus clowns."

Look at that for a second. First, it reinforces the fantasy that the killing of all those children at Sandy Hook
has somehow been established to have been "staged.":eek: Then it suggests that when people question
the U.S.'s ready access to guns after the Umpqua massacre, which is a pretty normal reaction when a lot
of innocent Americans get slaughtered, that that will somehow be proof of something "staged." Seriously?

Now, what is the argument for not providing early, sober balance to the for-profit manufactured conspiracy hysteria?

When people are already convinced that Sand Hook, etc, were hoaxes, then it's almost impossible for them not to automatically assume that any new shooting is also a hoax. It's like they are stuck in that way of thinking. I would be interesting to talk to anyone who managed to get out of that mindset.

Then there's stuff like:

Notice there's a link for donations. Then there's the comments to the video:

I think there's a degree of trolling. One only has to look at the 4chan forums to see that there's plenty of people who have no limits of taste or cruelty when it comes to trolling for lulz.

But then there's a degree of overlap. There are people who make a living from fearmongering, but they also genuinely hold some of the beliefs they talk about. There's people who like to troll, but also harbor some suspicions about the government. A lot of them are simply young people, immature, who are encountering particular ideas for the first time, so get sucking into one thing after another as they grow and learn.

When people are already convinced that Sand Hook, etc, were hoaxes, then it's almost impossible for them not to automatically assume that any new shooting is also a hoax. It's like they are stuck in that way of thinking. I would be interesting to talk to anyone who managed to get out of that mindset.
I was nearly convinced last year during what I term "the summer of paranoia". I'm one who did get out of that way of thinking (at least, in the process of trying to do so). Feel free to ask me anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was nearly convinced last year during what I term "the summer of paranoia". I'm one who did get out of that way of thinking (at least, in the process of trying to do so). Feel free to ask me anything.

it would be great if you could start a thread in Out of The Rabbit Hole, describing how you got sucked in, what happened while you were there, and how you got out. Feel free to copy your existing posts as a base.

https://www.metabunk.org/out-of-the-rabbit-hole-former-believers.f29/

What real sad is what Politicians and the Media use every shooting to push a agenda . Speculate before facts are know and hide others . Thats what fuels the conspiracy because no one trust the media or the government because there is always a AGENDA . " Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste " So before you all blame the conspiracy Nuts ask yourself why do they believe there Government is so evil they would create such a scenario ? Whats even worse is the right is blaming the left . the left is blaming the right blacks are blaming whites and whites are blaming blacks . I'm sick of this divide and conquer bull-crap .

Thats what fuels the conspiracy because no one trust the media or the government because there is always a AGENDA
there isnt ALWAYS an agenda in Media. Except maybe an agenda to stop children and young people from getting slaughtered.

'we' just tend to notice the articles that mention gun control more because 'we' are sensitive to the issue. if you are a parent with insecurities you'd probably notice ALL the articles about 'bad parenting', if you are an educator you probably notice ALL the articles about how schools arent doing enough, if you are in mental health you probably notice all teh articles about how inept the MH system is, if you make or sell violent video games you probably notice all those articles and comments etc etc.

What real sad is what Politicians and the Media use every shooting to push a agenda . Speculate before facts are know and hide others . Thats what fuels the conspiracy because no one trust the media or the government because there is always a AGENDA . " Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste " So before you all blame the conspiracy Nuts ask yourself why do they believe there Government is so evil they would create such a scenario ? Whats even worse is the right is blaming the left . the left is blaming the right blacks are blaming whites and whites are blaming blacks . I'm sick of this divide and conquer bull-crap .

Yes, they do, they always did and they will continue to do that as long as we have a democratic country. The politicians use any and all events to push an agenda, that's their job. And like you said, not only politicians. Everyone uses tragedies to push agendas.

It's 100% fair to discuss if it's ethic or moral.

But disagreeing with the opportunism and lack of moral is such a distance from believing that all tragedies are false-flags is a huge leap. The CTers are SO MUCH more opportunistic and have SUCH LESS ethic and moral by giving this extra load to the family victims, and that also makes me fell much sicker.

If this people decided to put all that energy into debating and questioning how and why some groups use this events to push their agenda without showing no respect to the families, maybe the world would be a place just a little better. The baddies in the government and other groups need to be fought, but for the right reasons.

It's as Mick says sometimes: debunking is important so that people try to spend their energy at the right places.

there isnt ALWAYS an agenda in Media. Except maybe an agenda to stop children and young people from getting slaughtered.

'we' just tend to notice the articles that mention gun control more because 'we' are sensitive to the issue. if you are a parent with insecurities you'd probably notice ALL the articles about 'bad parenting', if you are an educator you probably notice ALL the articles about how schools arent doing enough, if you are in mental health you probably notice all teh articles about how inept the MH system is, if you make or sell violent video games you probably notice all those articles and comments etc etc.
The media and the politicians should wait for The FACTS first before they stick their foot in their mouth . They fuel the CT with misinformation

Oh, please. People from your side were already calling it a hoax and claiming the victims were crisis actors (or didn't exist) by then.

You realize of course that by saying this you are suggesting a conspiracy theory.

I'm sorry you think I posted too quickly. Yes, I posted my opinions on the matter as soon as I saw reports of 10+ dead in a school shooting. But I stand by those opinions 100%. If you disagree with me, then feel free to explain why. Working through disagreements is the foundation of effective debunking.

As soon as I saw news about this terrible event, one of my first thoughts - other than the horror of it - was "how long until someone claims false flag on this?" And sure enough, the David Icke forum were on it almost at once. I'm not sure Mick predicting this is evidence of anything other than the predictability of a lot CT folk...

Last edited:

Then there's stuff like:

Notice there's a link for donations. Then there's the comments to the video:

I think there's a degree of trolling. One only has to look at the 4chan forums to see that there's plenty of people who have no limits of taste or cruelty when it comes to trolling for lulz.

But then there's a degree of overlap. There are people who make a living from fearmongering, but they also genuinely hold some of the beliefs they talk about. There's people who like to troll, but also harbor some suspicions about the government. A lot of them are simply young people, immature, who are encountering particular ideas for the first time, so get sucking into one thing after another as they grow and learn.

I'm not surprised about the anti-Semitism, though.

No actually you are wrong , Every time there is a mass shooting CT ers come up with the false flag Nonsense before any facts are out period . Nobody likes a conspiracy more than I but I also like facts . If what you say were true I wouldn't be here at all . I used to think the same of Mick but actually he just a guy who seems to want facts and the truth . I see nothing wrong with that . When people are killed like this I find it disgusting for people to say they were actors who arent really dead . Let people grieve . I disagree with Mick and sometimes I agree with him . That is how it works in a free society

Unfortunately, it has become all to common in the CT world for mass shootings to get the "gun grabbing"/false flag label. Mick probably should have waited just for tact, but people have become predictable. And he's right...

I've seen this on Twitter , The fact that he specifically targeted Christians and His One out of two Myspace freinds happened to be a Islamist supporter , Some how speculated that he is a Jihadist . They posted this picture Im not sure if its photo shopped but it looks like a ISIS flag in the background ? EDIT It Was Photoshopped according to hi Myspace page https://myspace.com/344765151/photosbff106ef3f1934377a510f13480db9a2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Then they were pointing the finger at Eggman and Vice blamed this You tuber Or CNN ed32970a8e5259074707503ba7472049.jpg208a6b28631c5dda7eb50aca3085a358.png

The media and the politicians should wait for The FACTS first before they stick their foot in their mouth . They fuel the CT with misinformation

Misinformation or incomplete information?

I might agree that media organisations sometimes fall over themselves with conclusions and repeat other's tweets, but if they apply some caveat such as 'unconfirmed reports' or periodically say during a live broadcast 'this is a developing story and here is what we know as a facts so far' then I think it is acceptable, and then correct errors as they go. This seems to be the standard of the BBC at least, following their Boston fiasco.

As much as I dislike 24hr news, I think its slightly unreasonable for them to remain silent until a point has been established to your standard of authenticity.

Misinformation or incomplete information?
sometimes its out and out misinformation. For instance the numbers killed and wounded usually come out officially within a few hours. so they could just say 'reports of mutiple fatalities and injuries' until they know for sure. Or 'sources tell us 4 handguns were found inside the school'.. i mean seriously, is that particular '[false]fact' SO important that it cant wait a few hours until we get an official update? no.

Imo,There's alot the media could wait to report regardless of 'modifiers', people will still tune in to watch the live footage without such things right away. I also learned, ex with Sandy Hook, other states dont always get the updates [broadcast on local news] and/or people in other states/countries arent as interested, so dont watch the news 24/7 for 3 days until all the updates are in. So they often 'walk away' with those first false pieces of info in their heads.

I dont expect news agencies to stay quiet certainly, but gossip isnt news.

True... to an extent. The problem with the media, especially broadcast news is like every other TV channel they are chasing the advertising bucks. A story like this breaks and if XTV isn't there to cover the story, the viewers will tune to YTV to see whats going on. That means Y's ratings go up and X's go down, therefore Y can claim more viewers than X and therefore up its add rates at the next review.

The up shot is that all interested news channels seek to be first on the scene with the inside story, even if that means reporting before all the facts are known and filling air time with bullshit and speculation, as long as their viewers are tuned in to them and not looking for the story on other channels.

Yes this does fuel conspiracy, especially if X reports one thing and Y another, as witnessed at the Charlie Hebdo incident where broadcasting inconsistencies fed the conspiracy flames no end. Sadly this just the result of a modern system of ad. funded multi-channel 24hr rolling news, and short of shutting all rolling news networks down and returning to the old network scheduled bulletin system of the 60's and 70's, there is bugger all anyone can do about it

Yes in my view, initial inconsistencies in the reporting are completely natural and even an indication against a conspiracy theory

If it was a conspiracy or planned event - all these basic inconsistencies would have been identified and "work-shopped" out of the timeline, well before it was "performed"

But in complex fast moving events, that things are miss/wrongly reported seems perfectly natural and in tune with how we know the world works i.e. imperfectly

What is important is that any false claim is corrected once better more accurate facts are known

A classic example was the initial reporting of flight MH370 - first reports said all contact had been lost (whatever time it was) and a search begun east of Indonesia.

But soon it was reported that Rolls Royce had engine telemetry data that contradicted that and so it went on (with satellite data as well)

If you are of that mind-set it is easy to let your imagination run riot, cognitive bias sets in, the blinkers and mental blockers go up and coupled with an inability to admit you are wrong - a toxic mix

HERE WE GO AGAIN, ANOTHER FALSE FLAG FAKE SHOOTING, THIS TIME AT UMPQUA COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN OREGON
What a sick puppy the author is.

Although this did make me laugh...
Here are the meanings of the most significant numbers in the Illuminati system of numerology.

0 – For the Illuminati the number zero is symbolic of sun worshiping. It symbolizes the man who is reborn through occult rituals.

1 – This is the number of unity of mind, body and soul.

2 – This is the number of division rather than togetherness as is typical of other number system… It is the number of the total separation of Spirit.

3 – This is the number of royalty. It symbolizes the magical shape of the triangle. It symbolizes the Holy Trinity which is Nimrod Semiramis Tamus … or Osiris, Isis, Horus … or Satan, Eve and Cain

4 – The number of foundation. Aleister Crowley wrote a book called Book Four which was a complete guide to Magic.

5 – This is a number that protects members of the illuminati from Death. The Illuminati also use something called The Law of Fives which is the mind’s power to perceive truth in just about everything.
6 – The number of man. Taken from the belief that man was created on the sixth day of the week.

7 – This number is significant in several ways. There are 7 Creative powers of the Godhead There are 7 Great Ages of the Earth. There are 7 Races of mankind. There are 7 laws governing human life. There are 7 Schools of Mystery Religions. In Theosophy there is a seven step process of human evolution in which successive races evolve from a lower to a higher form of life.

8 – This is the number of the sun and the sun worshiper. It takes 8 years for Venus to orbit the sun 13 times which is significant to many occult groups including the Illuminati.

9 – The number of divine completion and the number of the fall of man.

10 – The number of law and authority. It is taken from the Ten Commandments.

11 – The number of destruction and judgment and the death of man. Any event or thing assigned with 11 is to aid the rising of the Dajjal/anti-Christ. In Latin the Devil’s name is LVX which translates as (50+5+10 = 65 =6+5 =11) Just as a point of interest, Armistice Day/Remembrance Day November 11 at 11:11 (Triple 11)

13 – Thirteen is simultaneously a lucky and unlucky number. It is considered to be a bad omen because the Knights Templars were arrested on October 13, 1307. However it is also the number of reincarnation and everlasting life. There are 13 members in covens and satanic cults – 12 regular members and one high priest. This is a mirroring of 12 jurors + 1 judge = 13. There are 13 high occult families that run the world.

27 – The number 27 = 9+9+9 the most powerful magnification of 9 as it symbolizes 3 nines.

39 – The number 39 = 13 + 13 + 13. The highest possible magnification of the number 13.

333 – The number 333 uses the number 3 three times. 333 stands for the one third of the angels that followed Lucifer and rebelled.

555 – The number 555 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6. When 555 is used 3 times and reduced to a number, it is a hidden 666. The only known meaning to the numbers of evil or sinister triple 5 is enlightenment or illumination.

666 – When 6 is used 3 times it is the number of the Beast.

777 – Aleister Crowley wrote a book called 777 that is significant to the Illumnati

999 – 999 is a hidden and an inverted 666 and symbolizes hidden evil.
Content from External Source
which basically says 'pick a number - any number and you can use the above to cook up any kind of crap you like...

eg. I was born at 3.15 am on 5-11-1963 (thats the uk format as in November 5th)
Therefore the 3 means I am under the influence of the unholy trinity, the 5 shows I am part of, or atleast protected by the Illuminati, this is confirmed by the 15 cos 3x5=15. The 11 shows I am associated with the anti-christ. 19 is 10+9 therefore I have the authority to bring about the fall of man and 63 is 7x9 which means I am the divine agent of mans fall....

What does this mean? It means numerology is total bullshit and anyone can use it to concoct any outcome they want.

(sorry about the slight OT deviation, but I did think that needed addressing as the author is using the numerology rap as a keystone of his claims)

These false flaggers are starting to sound as believable as moon landing deniers or Dr Judy Woods followers.

Where do they get the time/energy to make this garbage up?!
The man owns Conspiracy Theory playing cards. He demonstrates throughout his video he doesnt understand female behaviors AT ALL, and he cannot pick up on facial cues (like when she almosts breaks down, he thinks it looks like laughing). Obviously he doesnt get out much and there are only so many movies on Netflix.
ctcards.PNG

There's a Conspiracy Theory-based CCG from Steve Jackson Games!? And I missed it by twenty years?? Curse my luck.

Oh wait, I can look at eBay... 200 dollars for a pair of starters????​

The comments below this "enlightened" YouTuber's video, are as disconcerting at the video. One particularly confused fellow wrote, "Nice video! I don't understand this thing about crisis actors not having tears when they fake-cry. My little sister fake-cried the whole time when we were young. She could produce fake tears at the drop of a hat. They should hire her as a crisis actor."

This guy hit the nail on the head without even knowing it. If these truly were "crisis actors", they'd clearly know how to shed a tear on command. What this poor CTer apparently doesn't realize is that, given his predetermined conclusions, whether these bystanders cry or not, it really doesn't matter. They're by default deemed poor actors if they don't shed a tear and considered good actors if they do. It never crosses this guy's mind that the fact that she didn't cry would stand as substantive proof that she was actually in shock and not merely acting.

And it never ceases to amaze me that how CTers seem to believe they are expert psychologists, always knowing how everyone reacts in every situation. I spoke at my Dad's memorial and could hardly get a sentence out without convulsing in sorrow, while my sister, who cared just as deeply for our dad, spoke with almost no emotion.

But this is the mindset of a typical CTer whose brain is never clouded by reality. I'm beginning to think CT is a mental disorder. They simply can't deal with chaos.

Last edited:
What is frustrating is the mindset of CT. They naturally and instinctively jump to the assumption that every media exploited tragedy is a hoax. Instead of analyzing the enormous amount of facts, they search for anything that might be out of the ordinary, especially the behavior of survivors.
I can't fathom how someone can believe that the hundreds if not thousands of responders, hospital staff, police, students and family would all be "paid off" to perform a hoax.
It's almost script-like. The language and vocabulary is always the same:
Hoax, False Flag, Crisis Actors, Drill​

Within minutes of learning of this tragedy, I envisioned youtube CTers editing away their next hoax video. Sure enough it was true.
Some monitize their accounts trolling for pay per clicks. Others are truly deep in the rabbit hole and live in a bizarre world of mistrust. I can't imagine how you walk the street believing hundreds of authorities can be bought off to perform a hoax. And for what? We still have our guns.

Somehow this photo is supposed to prove that Chris Mintz wasn't shot in the hand. Apparently because his hand isn't spurting blood or visibly wrapped in bandages. (ignoring the obvious gunshot wound in his side)
These "experts" on gunshot wounds never cease to amaze. Apparently he looks too well off to have been shot according to the CTs.

7b3a69b6701c91b99ac6143c2f673d0d.jpg

True... to an extent. The problem with the media, especially broadcast news is like every other TV channel they are chasing the advertising bucks. A story like this breaks and if XTV isn't there to cover the story, the viewers will tune to YTV to see whats going on. That means Y's ratings go up and X's go down, therefore Y can claim more viewers than X and therefore up its add rates at the next review.

The up shot is that all interested news channels seek to be first on the scene with the inside story, even if that means reporting before all the facts are known and filling air time with bullshit and speculation, as long as their viewers are tuned in to them and not looking for the story on other channels.

Yes this does fuel conspiracy, especially if X reports one thing and Y another, as witnessed at the Charlie Hebdo incident where broadcasting inconsistencies fed the conspiracy flames no end. Sadly this just the result of a modern system of ad. funded multi-channel 24hr rolling news, and short of shutting all rolling news networks down and returning to the old network scheduled bulletin system of the 60's and 70's, there is bugger all anyone can do about it
a0e0671724dac4d178245259d803aa5c.jpg

REAL IMAGE (left) – CNN IMAGE (right)

And it never ceases to amaze me that how CTers seem to believe they are expert psychologists, always knowing how everyone reacts in every situation. I spoke at my Dad's memorial and could hardly get a sentence out without convulsing in sorrow, while my sister, who cared just as deeply for our dad, spoke with almost no emotion.

But this is the mindset of a typical CTer whose brain is never clouded by reality. I'm beginning to think CT is a mental disorder. They simply can't deal with chaos.

"Same body type" is evidence???

Yes, humans all react differently. Shock, for those who've experienced it, affects us all different. Yet to the CT wanna be Sigmund Freud, it's the "gotcha" of proof. Behavior of others is not proof of anything.

What annoys me the most about these videos is the comical music and sound effects they add. It's quite childish and causes me to view the author likewise. Yet to fellow CTers, this is candy.

And what is with the term "Crisis Actors". They all went to the same website to get this term. It's not used properly at all. "Actors" maybe, but not "crisis actors". Weird.

How does someone change his Facebook? this from a Blacklivesmatter fundraising site Now he Chris Figgalopa is https://www.facebook.com/unicornwhisperR ecb2c9e4412e199b219ed47bc377d0ac.jpg

angie says:
October 4, 2015 at 11:18 am
Did y’all see how Chris Harper Mercer’s name was changed on the youcaring site? It now reads Chris Figgalopola. When someone mentions the name change, they’re threatened with “I hope your tax filings are all in order.”.
https://www.youcaring.com/black-lives-matter-seattle-360828
Thank goodness, you have a screenshot of the original, Sundance!

Content from External Source
YOU WONDER WHY CT COME UP WITH CRAZY THEORIES ??????

Back