Conspiracy Watch: Umpqua Community College Shooting, Roseburg Oregon

Under Facebook's community standards, there's two reasons the account might have been deleted.
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

We also prohibit you from celebrating any crimes you’ve committed.
Immediate family members can also request that we remove and delete a [deceased] loved one's profile.
Content from External Source

Your all caps suggested otherwise.
I did read the post, why is Chris Figgalopola being claimed as the shooter, where's the connection?

I mean this particular image. What evidence is there that they used it?
Not surprisingly, there is none.

That obviously didn't stop the kids in the "conservative treehouse" from waving the claim around
as "proof" of CNN's secret anti-white agenda. :rolleyes:

Finally, at 0856 this morning someone called "RP" made a sober post, which threw a bucket
of cold water on all the high-fiving fun (it continues long beyond the brief screen capture I post below).

Subsequent posts mostly acknowledged that this "0Houri" fellow had duped them, but, of course,
their error in so quickly declaring this as more "proof" that CNN is out to get them, was quickly
swept under the rug...nor was there much reflection on their role in spreading untruth... :oops:

Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 11.35.32 AM.png

How does someone change his Facebook? this from a Blacklivesmatter fundraising site Now he Chris Figgalopa is https://www.facebook.com/unicornwhisperR

[/EX] YOU WONDER WHY CT COME UP WITH CRAZY THEORIES ??????
You change it under settings. I cant believe this is the best "CT evidence" you can come up with. How long have you been on Metabunk? add: Fb will send you a "ID verification" notice if they think your name is fake and then you have to send them a picture of your photoshopped license.
ff.PNG

and why are you calling it a 'black livesmatter fundraising site?" doesnt look like that to me.
troll.PNG

Last edited:
Not surprisingly, there is none.

That obviously didn't stop the kids in the "conservative treehouse" from waving the claim around
as "proof" of CNN's secret anti-white agenda. :rolleyes:

Finally, at 0856 this morning someone called "RP" made a sober post, which threw a bucket
of cold water on all the high-fiving fun (it continues long beyond the brief screen capture I post below).

Subsequent posts mostly acknowledged that this "0Houri" fellow had duped them, but, of course,
their error in so quickly declaring this as more "proof" that CNN is out to get them, was quickly
swept under the rug...nor was there much reflection on their role in spreading untruth... :oops:

Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 11.35.32 AM.png
Hour 1 tends to do that but CNN also has a history of its own bias ,
You change it under settings. I cant believe this is the best "CT evidence" you can come up with. How long have you been on Metabunk? add: Fb will send you a "ID verification" notice if they think your name is fake and then you have to send them a picture of your photoshopped license.
ff.PNG

and why are you calling it a 'black livesmatter fundraising site?" doesnt look like that to me.
troll.PNG
I left a link it was a fundraising site for the BLM event with Bernie Sanders where the so called black white supremacist called Bernie a name ecb2c9e4412e199b219ed47bc377d0ac.jpghttps://www.youcaring.com/black-liv...279&comment_id=845339662231279#fa6606e3b6cd3e

ff.PNG

troll.PNG
Trolling for nuns ? a few days ago it said he was Trolling for prostitutes on aug 8th ? You can change a old post on Facebook like that . PS I don't have a Facebook

Sure you can change an old post on FB. It would say "edited" however. And you can change you name exactly how Deidre said.

You know what they say in AA... anything after BUT is BS.

Sure you can change an old post on FB. It would say "edited" however. And you can change you name exactly how Deidre said.

You know what they say in AA... anything after BUT is BS.
never been to AA :) CNN FOX MSNBC ect all have there own agenda So how does a dead man change his Facebook ? Can you change the dates as well ? Was that really his facebook?

Obviously a dead man doesn't, but you just asked how one changed a fb name and that's how. So someone else changed it. I don't know what date you're saying was changed.

never been to AA :) CNN FOX MSNBC ect all have there own agenda So how does a dead man change his Facebook ? Can you change the dates as well ? Was that really his facebook?
he or she doesnt. he or she is a troll. someone did the same thing to Ryan Lanza after the SH shooting. Thats what trolls do they change their screen names to upset people.

his url is "unicorn whisperer"... so i'm hoping its a girl. and yes, he'she edited that post
bb.PNG

now he/she is talking like a government shill about Above Top secret. just kids being jerky kids:

bb1.PNG

he or she doesnt. he or she is a troll. someone did the same thing to Ryan Lanza after the SH shooting. Thats what trolls do they change their screen names to upset people.

his url is "unicorn whisperer"... so i'm hoping its a girl. and yes, he'she edited that post
bb.PNG

now he/she is talking like a government shill about Above Top secret. just kids being jerky kids:

bb1.PNG
So that was also his Myspace account unicorn whispererR with a extra r , Thats where the news is getting his info from along with his dating profile that said he was a Conservative republican yet he is registered as a independent . A conservative doesn't target Christians and a white supremacist as the LA times says doesn't target only whites ? So most likely his stuff was hacked before the media found it , ether that or he was all over the map in his beliefs ?

Obviously a dead man doesn't, but you just asked how one changed a fb name and that's how. So someone else changed it. I don't know what date you're saying was changed.
well the post from the fundraising site for BLM was dated aug 8th which was around the time of the Bernie Sanders event in Seattle where BLM took the mic . So either that was his post because I doubt a troll would use a nobody ID to make that post , At the time he was a nobody . So what im saying is you cant change a date on a post so that comment was posted on aug 8th by him and someone has control of his facebook now

I don't believe he "targeted" Christians. Some Christians WANT to believe that. I have no doubt of that.

I've asked many times for people to provide a link to the CNN page where the whitened photo is, no one has produced one. That's because they're all gullible adolescents just like the people posting on the You Caring page who really think they're talking to one of the "false flag" "plotters". My patience is about done with all these ridiculous people.

well the post from the fundraising site for BLM was dated aug 8th which was around the time of the Bernie Sanders event in Seattle where BLM took the mic . So either that was his post because I doubt a troll would use a nobody ID to make that post , At the time he was a nobody . So what im saying is you cant change a date on a post so that comment was posted on aug 8th by him and someone has control of his facebook now

So what? Who do you think it is? One of the reptilian elites?

I don't believe he "targeted" Christians. Some Christians WANT to believe that. I have no doubt of that.

I've asked many times for people to provide a link to the CNN page where the whitened photo is, no one has produced one. That's because they're all gullible adolescents just like the people posting on the You Caring page who really think they're talking to one of the "false flag" "plotters". My patience is about done with all these ridiculous people.
I believe there were none on CNN , I told Mick Id look and was unable to find any , No party posted a link that I agreed with so ill leave it at that and I was correcting people on twitter who have posted it , CNN like the rest of the media will never be trusted after Trayvon , As far as Christians Iv heard conflicting reports ,Her is one from CNN

While reloading his handgun, the man ordered the students to stand up and asked whether they were Christians, Boylan told her family.

"And they would stand up, and he said, 'Good, because you're a Christian, you're going to see God in just about one second,' " Stacy Boylan told CNN, relaying his daughter's account. "And then he shot and killed them."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/oregon-umpqua-community-college-shooting/ So you can call the witness a liar
Christians WANT to believe that
somehow I doubt that

So that was also his Myspace account unicorn whispererR with a extra r

No. his myspace is still up https://myspace.com/344765151

I havent seen a single source saying he used the name "unicornwhisperer"... you do get the pun of that name right?

Thats where the news is getting his info from along with his dating profile that said he was a Conservative republican yet he is registered as a independent . A conservative doesn't target Christians and a white supremacist as the LA times says doesn't target only whites ? So most likely his stuff was hacked before the media found it , ether that or he was all over the map in his beliefs
pfft.

well the post from the fundraising site for BLM was dated aug 8th
august 19th. Dude, some kid posted on the BLM site on Aug 19th using his FB account. On Oct 1st he decided to be a dick and he changed his FB name to the shooters.... this causes ALL old posts using FB to change. Then FB sent him a ID verification notice and warning, so he changed his name to Friggaloopa or whatever.

FACEBOOK-DEACTIVATION-BUG.jpg

So you read the BLM comments right? and his FB page comments (btw the shooters FB page was removed https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001354367787 according to early sources) ?

so your premise is what?

A. he is a goverment cia agent posting all over the net as the shooter they are pretending to be dead.
B. The shooter (CHM) is a patsy and he is posting all over the internet pretending to be a CIA agent involved in a coverup.

what's your premise here?

edited: just for clearer order of sentences.

Last edited:
So you read the BLM comments right? and his FB page (btw the shooters FB page was removed https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001354367787 according to early sources) comments? so your premise is what?

A. he is a goverment cia agent posting all over the net as the shooter they are pretending to be dead.
B. The shooter (CHM) is a patsy and he is posting all over the internet pretending to be a CIA agent involved in a coverup.

I'll betcha a nickel Joe says he has no idea, and you can't explain it either.

I'll betcha a nickel Joe says he has no idea, and you can't explain it either.
:) he has to choose either A. or B.

did you look at the links and the kids posts? hes obviously a troll. he's trying like crazy to flaunt it, eventually he's gonna snap and come right out with "God, you people are idiots!"

No. his myspace is still up https://myspace.com/344765151

I havent seen a single source saying he used the name "unicornwhisperer"... you do get the pun of that name right?

pfft.

august 19th. Dude, some kid posted on the BLM site on Aug 19th using his FB account. On Oct 1st he decided to be a dick and he changed his FB name to the shooters.... this causes ALL old posts using FB to change. Then FB sent him a ID verification notice and warning, so he changed his name to Friggaloopa or whatever.

FACEBOOK-DEACTIVATION-BUG.jpg

So you read the BLM comments right? and his FB page (btw the shooters FB page was removed https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001354367787 according to early sources) comments? so your premise is what?

B. The real kid is a patsy and he is posting all over the internet pretending to be a CIA agent involved in a coverup.

No I like that . I was on his Myspace and it did say Unicornwhispererr in the URL on oct 2 ? I never knew he even had a Facebook until today and was searching for his Other accounts under Unicornwhispererr and it would go back to his My Space ?

:) he has to choose either A. or B.

did you look at the links and the kids posts? hes obviously a troll. he's trying like crazy to flaunt it, eventually he's gonna snap and come right out with "God, you people are idiots!"
Yes dead men dont speak , But My google searches have changed . Since day 1 Iv been following it closely .

No I like that . I was on his Myspace and it did say Unicornwhispererr in the URL on oct 2 ? I never knew he even had a Facebook until today and was searching for his Other accounts under Unicornwhispererr and it would go back to his My Space ?
i dont think myspace has names in their urls.. but im not positive. it was archived oct. 2nd witht he same url. https://archive.is/UKD45

Either way, it would be silly for him to be posting. What sense does that make in the least?

Yes dead men dont speak , But My google searches have changed . Since day 1 Iv been following it closely .
are you thinking "Lithium Love" his Torrents handle maybe, and youre just misremembering this unicorn thing.?

are you thinking "Lithium Love" his Torrents handle maybe, and youre just misremembering this unicorn thing.?
No The day it happened everyone on Twitter was searching , When his Myspace was posted I just copied and searched the results and with the extra r only his Myspace would show up . I was searching for his Twitter and people were wondering who the hell has a Myspace , It wasnt until the next day did I see his Dating site which is now down but archived , Never was on his facebook until today , Ill look for a sreengrab , I am getting older too maybe its just senility ? Here is his friend he only had 2 an I remember his URL as well https://myspace.com/dick_hard_like_a_pistol

Last edited by a moderator:
No The day it happened everyone on Twitter was searching , When his Myspace was posted I just copied and searched the results and with the extra r only his Myspace would show up . I was searching for his Twitter and people were wondering who the hell has a Myspace , It wasnt until the next day did I see his Dating site which is now down but archived , Never was on his facebook until today , Ill look for a sreengrab , I am getting older too maybe its just senility ? Here is his friend he only had 2 an I remember his URL as well https://myspace.com/dick_hard_like_a_pistol
just reading the chan4 thread on this
troll.PNG

Yes I did and that was what really made me fed up with these people who thought it was really HIM. What an amazing ability to suspend disbelief!

I found a list of all the dead on one of the conspiracy pages (don't remember if it was chemtrails global skywatch or one of the Jade Helm pages) where the poster said isn't it incredible that only TWO of them had FB pages. Of course I immediated started looking for pages with those names on FB, and what do you know, there were numerous pages created by that day. In fact I found 7 FB pages for the first name on his list! I'm sure they're all crowing "look they were created on Oct 2!!" Do these people ever think?

There's a Conspiracy Theory-based CCG from Steve Jackson Games!? And I missed it by twenty years?? Curse my luck.

Oh wait, I can look at eBay... 200 dollars for a pair of starters????​

You missed the original printing of Illuminati by over forty years. NWO is the collectible version, far as I know, but it's the one that has the conspiracy nuts going crazy. I never cared for collectible card games, so I never bought that edition.

Honestly, if you've never heard of Illuminati 'til now, I think you haven't been paying much attention to Steve Jackson Games.

Back