Claim: Photos show the suspected UAP hovering above the Patagonian plains

ManInBlack

A mysterious arrow-shaped UFO has been spotted rotating in the air.

The authorities have vowed to analyse them.

The images were taken near the small town of El Escorial, Chubut, Argentina.

Photos show the suspected alien craft hovering above the Patagonian plains in both horizontal and vertical positions.

Local journalist Calaverita Mateos shared the images on social media with the message: “The best photos of a UFO in Chubut.”

He added: “Photos sent to me by a resident in the area who asked to remain anonymous.”

AA1fqQvS.img.jpeg

SOURCE: https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...g-in-air-leaves-experts-concerned/ar-AA1fqQvY

Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 7.30.43 pm.png

SOURCE:
Source: https://www.tiktok.com/@dezabedrosky/video/7266582693893229829?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7268591435321787906

Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 7.30.32 pm.png

I'm hallucinating a wire on the vertical one (it's not perfectly vertical, it's slanted towards the lesy thicker side, putting the center of gravity under the upper tip). The horizontal one isn't perfectly horizontal, either.

Who's the witness, what is their statement, why are there only so few images?

(If this had a fighter jet in it, it'd be Calvine.)

After finding those DCS (Digital Combat Simulator) UFO videos linked in that MH370 thread the other day, it's getting harder to be excited about stuff like this, to be honest.

Sure it would be quite a shocker, if that was real.

But... any other witnesses? Own eyes? Official rubber stamped photos?

Wow, and all photo's looking exactly perpendicular to the normal of the craft.. What a luck eh?

Anyway to tell what kind of camera this was shot on? Or just assume phone? If it’s a phone why not video it?
This footage does not (IMO) deserve our attention, as it is (IMO) a clear bullshit story and bullshit photos from tiktok. But anyone is free to spend their valuable time on it..

Probably gonna need to see the original files from the device for this one.
Looks like the original post comes from the X account below:

Source: https://twitter.com/Mauro_Mateos/status/1690002770256871424?s=20

There is also one additional photo, via the source above.

F3QYj__W8AEOa54.jpeg

This is from the poster Mateos Calaverita:

The best UFO photo of Chubut. UFOs on the #plateau? 3rd part...Photos taken in El Escorial sent to me by a resident of the plateau, who asks to protect his identity...* media that take these photos please cite as source: Calaverita Mateos

SOURCE: twitter link above.

The location of the 'alleged UFO' is Chubut Province Argentina.

Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 11.47.56 am.png

We are likely to see more of this now that AI tools are easily accessible.

I feel we ought to say this: if these pictures are real, if the photographer saw these flying saucers manoeuvering without support, then we probably have alien visitors.

But the fact that the witness is anonymous and that only these few perfect pictures exist and that they've not been seen anyplace else make me disbelieve that they're real.

If the photograph is to be believed and depending on how far the craft is in the distance, then the size of this thing is humongous, potentially multiple football fields. Which begs the question, why only one anonymous witness and we would also expect satellite imagery to come forth for a craft of this size.

If the photograph is to be believed and depending on how far the craft is in the distance, then the size of this thing is humongous, potentially multiple football fields. Which begs the question, why only one anonymous witness and we would also expect satellite imagery to come forth for a craft of this size.
Even IF the photo is genuine, there's not really any way to determine the distance, though. Which means it could just as easily be a tiny model on a string, or something thrown frisbee-fashion.

If the photograph is to be believed and depending on how far the craft is in the distance, then the size of this thing is humongous
Or it could be quite small, see @NorCal Dave 's post above.

That is why I rested my criterium for reality on "manoeuvering without support".

we would also expect satellite imagery to come forth for a craft of this size
Satellites need to be in the right place at the right time.

Even IF the photo is genuine, there's not really any way to determine the distance, though. Which means it could just as easily be a tiny model on a string, or something thrown frisbee-fashion.

Yeah I suspect its either edited in or something physical hanging from a string. But the object just seems too sharp and seamless for it to be an actual object hanging from a string, so it's most likely edited. I almost feel like I'd get a cut running my hand across the edges of that thing.

Or it could be quite small, see @NorCal Dave 's post above.

That is why I rested my criterium for reality on "manoeuvering without support".

Satellites need to be in the right place at the right time.

Yeah it's really hard to judge the distance and I suspect whoever saw it would of reported it to the relevant authorities and they ideally would of tried to track it's trajectory but maybe that would too idealistic thinking.

So the person wants to stay anonymous so there’s no way to get anymore information about the supposed sighting, but it gets uploaded to TikTok. Why no video?

If more details come to light feel free to update this thread.

I'm curious to know what software was used but that is all. As usual it got picked up by a number of 'trash' news sites.

Public AI generators don't do video yet.
yea they do....

and really im getting ai vibes from this...possible a ,mix of rendering(some of the lighting on the diamond is nice) and photoshops new fill.Do the backgrounds change at all inbetween pictures? Can you see the movement of of grass or shrubs between them? I made this with midjourney and animated it with pika in under a minute.

Last edited:
dont let r/ufos see this. they would think it looks to real to be a fake (look at the details in the peoples faces...) and is probably an alphabet agency dysinfo app to exchange real footage in front of everyone
If I was in the mood to mess with them, I'd go over and posit some sort of trojan app that erases "real UAPs" from pictures you take with your phone and replaces them with Mylar party balloons.

If I was in the mood to mess with them, I'd go over and posit some sort of trojan app that erases "real UAPs" from pictures you take with your phone and replaces them with Mylar party balloons.
!!! something like the fuckery samsung is doing with their moon shot algorythm

it detects a pixelated light, and if you zoom near it shows you a myllard balloon of elizondos face

yea they do....

and really im getting ai vibes from this...possible a ,mix of rendering(some of the lighting on the diamond is nice) and photoshops new fill.Do the backgrounds change at all inbetween pictures? Can you see the movement of of grass or shrubs between them? I made this with midjourney and animated it with pika in under a minute.
I stand corrected.

yea they do....

Put in on Reddit, let's see what happens!

Last edited:
No provenance, low quality, alignment of ufo in image suspiciously perfect, no explanation why it wasn't caught on a video rather than taking pictures....not a lot to say about this.

I was bored and playing around with one of the huggingface text to video backends. I gave it the prompt "A gray UFO next to an F-18" and it gave me this. Not exactly the most convincing but hey it added in the directed energy laser weapon on the UFO all by itself, so that's something I guess.
Taking this as a still and then airbrushing in photoshop could make it look more convincing.

The hot sauce brand TRUFF created this video which look fairly good using CGI.

Source: https://twitter.com/malumatfurusorg/status/1693541087736893804?s=20

Back