Chemtrails and Alternative Medicine

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
This was posted in another thread:

I developed abdominal pain and then cramps and then couldn't eat anything for months excvept Atkins diet
Ended up living on chicken soup. Drove doctor mad. nothing identifiable. Joh Hammell of the IAHF said
I'd been poisoned by chemtrails and that MSM would cure me. After over 6 months of misery and pain MSM
cured me within 12 hours. Coincidence? I've been fine for a year since. My doctor is NOT a sceptic! He took
careful note for the future. He's open minded and tell his patients to take vitamin C. Most are ignorant and
can't recognise scurvy when it sits in front of them every day. Hence coronary thrombosis in 60%. But huge
amounts of vitamin C that will excrete lead and barium, didn't help me with this illness. Maybe helped keep me alive?
Content from External Source
By MSM, I suspect he means MMS, "Miracle Mineral Supplement". There's a more detailed look at these type of ideas here:

http://proliberty.com/observer/20081207.htm

It's interesting how alternative medicine and conspiracy theories go hand-in-hand. Something about a distrust of authority, and a desire to be in control.

On needs to tread lightly around such people, as they are often easily offended, and not open to reason.

Aha! Blue Water Alchemy is one of the most abundant (and automated) tweeters of the most garish and tabloidy chemtrail related headlines and WITWATS links. I wondered what the hell Ormus was supposed to be.

I spoke with Scott and his partner Don Gifford at the conference. I'm pretty sure they both believe this stuff 100%

This was posted in another thread:
By MSM, I suspect he means MMS, "Miracle Mineral Supplement". There's a more detailed look at these type of ideas here:
It's interesting how alternative medicine and conspiracy theories go hand-in-hand. Something about a distrust of authority, and a desire to be in control.

On needs to tread lightly around such people, as they are often easily offended, and not open to reason.

No, MSM is some sort of "organic sulfur" formula. John Hammell was one of the originators of the hoax back to 1999 along with William Thomas.
He has been curing "chemtrail disease" for a decade.
He recommends his nostrum as the bestest stuff you can take to "OPPOSE THE NEW WORLD ORDER!"
http://www.sulfurforhealth.com/ABOUT-US.html

His stuff is just sulfur, $40/lb.

He seems to be recommending an odd diet of sulfur, garlic, eggs, kimchi and sauerkraut.
http://www.sulfurforhealth.com/ORGANIC-SULFUR.html
Stand back..........!

MMS, MSM, I stand corrected. Methylsulphonylmethane

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane

Herschler's patent documents, and much of the alternative medical literature supporting MSM use, claim that "the average diet is deficient in methylsulfonylmethane because it is readily lost during conventional food processing, such as frying, dehydrating, dilution with synthetic fillers and other poorly nutritional additives, cooking, radiation or pasteurizing, and long-term storage". According to Quackwatch, "this statement is absurd, because the amount of sulfur in protein foods is not affected by processing. Since Americans tend to consume more protein than they need, "sulfur deficiency" is very unlikely and would not occur without obvious evidence of severe malnutrition. If it could occur, the remedy would be to eat adequate protein, not to supplement with MSM".[5]
Content from External Source

I wholeheartedly recommend that chemtrail sufferers rely on John Hamill's advised treatment methodology.
They should add the use of a "Fleet Phospho-soda" after each treatment until symptoms subside.
The Fleet is available at any drugstores. Again, I highly recommend the Fleet.;)

I wholeheartedly recommend that chemtrail sufferers rely on John Hamill's advised treatment methodology.
They should add the use of a "Fleet Phospho-soda" after each treatment until symptoms subside.
The Fleet is available at any drugstores. Again, I highly recommend the Fleet.;)
Turning them into ambulatory Kipps apparatuses. I love it.

Back