Administrator
Staff member
Metabunk 2018-07-27 12-16-18.jpg
Source: https://projects.sfchronicle.com/2018/fire-tracker/

https://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article215632950.html

July 27, 2018 06:44 AM

Updated 33 minutes ago

REDDING
The Carr Fire in Shasta County leveled dozens of homes in the Redding area, killed two people and forced evacuation orders for more than 37,000 people after it jumped the Sacramento River Thursday, and firefighters were trying to make a stand Friday to halt its progress.
Content from External Source
Terrible fire in the community of Redding and the surrounding area. Whole neighborhoods destroyed, and the fires continue to threaten with 110°F/43°C temperatures forecast for the next few days.

Redding is a hotbed of "chemtrail" activists, which means it's even more likely that usual that there will be conspiracy theories about this. Expect to see people claiming it's suspicious that houses burnt, but nearby trees did not. This is because trees are live wood that does not burn easily. But house are made dry material. Explained here:
https://www.metabunk.org/explained-...s-as-evidence-of-secret-energy-weapons.t9168/

Terrible fire in the community of Redding and the surrounding area. Whole neighborhoods destroyed, and the fires continue to threaten with 110°F/43°C temperatures forecast for the next few days.

Redding is a hotbed of "chemtrail" activists, which means it's even more likely that usual that there will be conspiracy theories about this.

Coincidentally Dane Wigington was planning an event in Redding, which was canceled.

Latest update, The Shasta County climate engineering awareness event has now officially been CANCELED. The Holiday Inn, where the event was being staged, requires their ballroom to provide beds for firefighters. An update on rescheduling the event will be provided as soon as possible.
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-watch-global-alert-news-july-28-2018-155/

Coincidentally Dane Wigington was planning an event in Redding, which was canceled.

I'm not sure everyone is going to think it's a coincidence.
Wildfires are wreaking havoc all over the globe, the planetary meltdown is accelerating with climate intervention operations further fueling the fire. Redding, California, my hometown, is the latest victim of unprecedented fire conditions that are a direct result of geoengineering. The Carr fire is still out of control. What will it take for the avalanche of awakening to be fully triggered? What will it take for populations to face the fact that global geoengineering programs are going on over their heads every day.
It's unfortunate that Dane does identify some real problems - like constant high temperatures and drought increasing fire risk, but he's distracting from the real issue of climate change by going down this geoengineering/chemtrails rabbit hole. He could actually be a force for environmental good if he refocussed on real issues.

It's unfortunate that Dane does identify some real problems - like constant high temperatures and drought increasing fire risk, but he's distracting from the real issue of climate change by going down this geoengineering/chemtrails rabbit hole. He could actually be a force for environmental good if he refocussed on real issues.
I agree. I've often thought that if the chemtrail activists instead used their energy to argue that contrails create overcast skies that trap solar radiation and accelerate global warming, and that technology exists to mitigate this effect, they would probably be taken more seriously.

Do any of the members of metabunk currently reside in redding california?
It would be helpful if you explain why you are asking.
I live 150 miles away, and I drive though quite often as I have relatives in Oregon.

I saw a piece on the news about the fires and wondered about Dane's house. Are they threatened?
I don't think so. But there's a quite a few chemtrail believers in the general area (Shasta County), in part because of the normal new-age-ness of the region. So I'd not be too surprised if the "space beams" fire theory starts to get some traction.

I saw a piece on the news about the fires and wondered about Dane's house. Are they threatened?
Dane's House is about 10 miles east of the fire, and it was not spreading in that direction last I checked. I have a friend in the same general area who is nervous and packing emergency gear. Also two friends who are evacuated and may have lost their homes. I'm in the Sacramento area now.

Dane's House is about 10 miles east of the fire, and it was not spreading in that direction last I checked. I have a friend in the same general area who is nervous and packing emergency gear. Also two friends who are evacuated and may have lost their homes. I'm in the Sacramento area now.

Well that's some good news at least. Hope your friends are OK

The Carr fire is unfortunately far from over

Acreage:141,825 acres
Containment:41%
Deaths:6
Injuries:3
Damage:1,067 residences, 19 commerical structures and 481 other structures destroyed
Of interest to Metadebunkers, a global supertanker is fighting the fire right now. It just dropped 19,000 gallons, and is returning to McClellen, Sacramento.
Metabunk 2018-08-04 16-03-41.jpg

The Carr Fire has reportedly spread unexpectedly this afternoon:
https://www.redding.com/story/news/local/2018/08/04/carr-fire-what-we-know-saturday/905417002/
UPDATE: Carr Fire 'has jumped ridge line' in Igo

Updated at 3:40 p.m.

The fire has jumped a ridge line in this afternoon on the north side of Placer Road in the Igo area, according to the CHP.

The CHP didn't immediately say whether new evacuations in that area would be coming.

Updated at 3 p.m.

There is difficulty getting people out of their homes on Trinity Mountain Road, and authorities report that they're having difficulty getting helicopters in due to the smoke.

A hard closure has been issued on Highway 299, according to the California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page.

Rush Creek Road in Lewiston is also being closed, according to the CHP page.

Updated at 2:22 p.m.

Authorities are calling on new evacuations in French Gulch after the Carr Fire turned around and began to burn actively on a ridge.

That's according to firefighter communications on radio scanner traffic.

"The community itself of French Gulch is being impacted right now," someone is heard saying in the scanner radio.

Firefighters said some people did not evacuate and are still in the area.

Crews are trying to get aircraft in that area to drop water on the fire.

But here's a thing....
Much of the online conspiracy accusations come from people who are not there "inside" the fire area. These conspiracy proponents use cherry-picked images or videos found on the web.

Do you think there are conspiracy proponents who have (or are) experiencing the fires first-hand.... and who are now changing their former conspiracy ideas to more realistic reasons for the hot/dry fires ?

I'll look for vids by former believers, explaining that the fires (in their area) were from hot, dry, windy conditions....and not from DEW, space lasers, or other gov't Agenda 21 sources or reasons.
Wish me luck.

Here is a video, showing a home not burnt, and hundreds of trees still surviving...but the ground and understories of trees all burnt.
This is often typical of a fast moving brush fire.

It looks like certain homes were protected by proper fire brush removal and fire resistant plants "green bands" planted around some homes.....others not.

Source: https://youtu.be/LOYW6axTPj0

Last edited:
It would be helpful if you explain why you are asking.
I live 150 miles away, and I drive though quite often as I have relatives in Oregon.
The reason i ask is i have lived in redding california since i was a child. I am very aware of the things going on in our skys. Let me start with Dane Wigingington, i do not particularly like him. I have tryed to get answers by email about SRM and never got any replys. But i digress, when the fire started i was already outside taking pics when i witnessed odd clouds forming that were not related to the fire. In fact i timed it all from the time i started watching the odd clouds to when the fire started. I took pics of the sunset and watched 5 boaraid planes going back to the airport. Not to the fire but from the fire. Everything about this fire is suspicious. Not only that the media was reporting false facts. My question to you mick is how can you debunk something that you did not witness yourself?

My question to you mick is how can you debunk something that you did not witness yourself?
I've not witness the collapse of the WTC either, but I still try to debunk false claims about it. But I don't think I've claimed to debunk anything about the Carr fire - unless you count the general claim of unburnt trees next to burnt-down houses being suspicious.

"Everything about this fire is suspicious" is rather vague. Maybe you could post some photos of "odd clouds." There's many people here interested in unusual clouds.

Back