Carnicom asked to do direct samples

Network Dude

Hello,
In the interest if truth and fact, I recently sent a message to Carnicom's website and asked why they have not done direct air sampling of contrails. To my surprise, I got a very nice message back. The first reply was that such a thing could not be done. Once I sent them back a link to a college that had done a study of just that, they replied that it would be too expensive. My problem is in looking for the direct information of a company who offers the service of renting a plane for this type of sample, nobody does a very good job of advertising. Can anyone point me towards a company that does air sampling at 25-35,000ft?

I would rather have direct answers and prices when I discuss this option as I believe it's the only way to silence the myth of chemtrails for good.

Thanks,

ND

Hello,
In the interest if truth and fact, I recently sent a message to Carnicom's website and asked why they have not done direct air sampling of contrails. To my surprise, I got a very nice message back. The first reply was that such a thing could not be done. Once I sent them back a link to a college that had done a study of just that, they replied that it would be too expensive. My problem is in looking for the direct information of a company who offers the service of renting a plane for this type of sample, nobody does a very good job of advertising. Can anyone point me towards a company that does air sampling at 25-35,000ft?

I would rather have direct answers and prices when I discuss this option as I believe it's the only way to silence the myth of chemtrails for good.

Thanks,

ND
Who did the college use? Can you post that link? I'd like to see what their results.

http://www.natemullins.com/NateThesis.pdf

This is the Thesis from the experiment. I am just not having any luck in finding the links to any company who would offer this flight service.
Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see the name of the company used.
From the abstract it looks like NASA used its own aircraft.
http://jsc-aircraft-ops.jsc.nasa.gov/wb57/
I don't know of any civilian company that would have this specialized of a need but the people at the Johnson Space Center may have more information.

Hello,

Thanks,

ND
It won't silence them. They will move the goalposts and say you didn't get the right plane. Carnicom isn't interested in solving anything. He has a university degree in photogrammetry, the use of telescopic photography to study landforms for survey purposes. He hasn't even begun using the professional skill he has to identify the planes using telescopic photography, which would be the first step towards selecting a candidate plane for sampling a contrail. The hobby called "contrailspotting" has been identifying planes this way for many years. Search Carnicom's site deeply and you will find that a decade ago he took a fuzzy picture of a commercial type jet. He knows that he is seeing ordinary planes, all the leaders have seen ordinary passenger jets making "chemtrails". It is one of the "Best Kept Secrets".

The only way for anyone to "silence the myth of chemtrails" is to enforce honesty among the leadership. Until they are willing to allow the truth to flow freely and answer for their claims it will continue. Good luck finding an honest one. I know all of them and cannot identify even a single one.

Last edited:
The problem is with these true believer types it doesn't matter how much evidence is thrown at them, or how much the physics/chemistry is explained (as it has been countless times). You could personally pay for them to sit in the sample plane while it collects samples from a "chemtrailing" plane of their chosing, on camera, with Stephen Hawking sitting next to them confirming the data all the way. It'll be a case of "They knew we were coming and switched it all out on the day!" etc. The believers are too heavily invested in the story, they want it to be true and will look for ways to reconcile it in their mind.

I just wonder how much money is out there to be made from this hoax? I was joking with someone the other day about relabeling some vitamin C and calling it chemtrail detox, then tripling the price.

I just wonder how much money is out there to be made from this hoax? I was joking with someone the other day about relabeling some vitamin C and calling it chemtrail detox, then tripling the price.

Like this?

It's just a fringe extension of alternative medicine, like detox footbaths. I doubt anyone can make a living out of JUST chemtrail-related marketing.

Back