attempted youtube debunk and just get blocked as usual

scombrid

Senior Member.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JueHfem3Zdw

I suggested that they were just contrails. She blocked scombrid2 immediately upon responding to me. I then created scombrid10 to reply. She has blocked scombrid10 so I cannot reply to her comment about humidity. Here is that exchange.

@scombrid2 Do yourself a favor and do some more research honey. People who believe like you are shot right out of the water by the simple fact that these trails don't dissipate within seconds like a "contrail" but in fact last for hours. Enough said. Daph

dvmcgovern 2 hours ago

@dvmcgovern
If you think that contrails cannot persist then you should take your own advice about research. The parameters under which persistent contrails form are well defined (air -40C or colder and high relative humidity). Can you demonstrate that those conditions were not present at flight level when you took the video? You can use "flight tracker" to identify the aircraft passing over and see their air speed and altitude. NWS can provide you with upper air plots.

scombrid10 2 hours ago

@scombrid10 Humidity. LOL. We live in the desert honey. The conditions are the same today and they were 2 days ago, but today there is not a line in the sky. As I said in the video the Gov has owned it. So anyone who doesn't believe looks like the fool. Enough said. Daph

dvmcgovern 1 hour ago

Beyond that exchange she also thinks that the "dark lines" are soot and not shadows and that "HAARP Activity" is visible. She also claims that it is making her chest hurt and she laments that the government is banning the supplements that would protect people from the trails. But she blocked me before I could get to any of those issues. (On the HAARP note, Dutchsinse put out a chemtrail-HAARP video on 1-30 and he is asking for donations now from his subscribers. He is preying on people like this youtuber.).

Last edited by a moderator:
That video was taken in Phoenix, AZ. My partner and I have been on a long roadtrip and were near Silver City, NM on Feb 1 checking out the Gila Cliff Dwelling ruins which are even farther south in the desert than Phoenix. I saw a lot of persistent contrails that day, along with plenty of natural cirrus clouds, due to the jet stream digging south into AZ and NM with a low pressure system moving into UT and CO which caused the snowstorm in CO a day or two later. Perfect conditions for long lived contrails... even in the desert.

cheers

I see that Daphne McGovern has bought into the whole enchilada. She claims:

-that the contrails stay up in the air all day, but also claims that they make her chest ache.
-that Texas' weather modification (cloud seeding) is actually geoengineerig(it isn't)

She tinks she is being sprayed with aluminum because Michael J. Murphy told her so.
She says she uses "clay". This is bentonite clay.

Little does she know that every time she eats harmless bentonite clay, she is injesting large amounts of harmless aluminum oxide, though she mistakenly believes it to be toxic.

It is sad to know that she has been sent into this sort of delusory anger due to the malfeasance of Michael J. Murphy, an uneducated and unscrupulous man who maybe didn't know what he was doing at the time. Now, however, Murphy knows better. I sometimes wonder what will become of Murphy when thousands of angry women find out how jilted they have become, and what will befall the target of their ire. I certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

"debunk" ? lol.. you guys haven't debunked anything.. CONtrailscience.com is simply disinfo

I see that Daphne McGovern has bought into the whole enchilada. She claims:

-that the contrails stay up in the air all day, but also claims that they make her chest ache.
-that Texas' weather modification (cloud seeding) is actually geoengineerig(it isn't)

She tinks she is being sprayed with aluminum because Michael J. Murphy told her so.
She says she uses "clay". This is bentonite clay.

Little does she know that every time she eats harmless bentonite clay, she is injesting large amounts of harmless aluminum oxide, though she mistakenly believes it to be toxic.

It is sad to know that she has been sent into this sort of delusory anger due to the malfeasance of Michael J. Murphy, an uneducated and unscrupulous man who maybe didn't know what he was doing at the time. Now, however, Murphy knows better. I sometimes wonder what will become of Murphy when thousands of angry women find out how jilted they have become, and what will befall the target of their ire. I certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Not even much cloud seeding goes on in Texas anymore. I think what there is, just uses single-engine Piper Comanches now for base seeding of thunderstorms.

I have actually done cloud seeding in Texas, in 2001 I was flying a twin engine Cessna 340, on the Edwards Aquifer recharge project. They have since contracted a different company that uses even smaller planes, to save money.

Could you point out something on it that is wrong? Then I'll fix it.

Do not hold your breath of course. You could actually get every detail wrong, and to them it would not be disinfo as long as you supported chemtrails. But when everything is scientifically valid, and that science debunks chemtrails, then somehow it is disinfo.

Do not hold your breath of course. You could actually get every detail wrong, and to them it would not be disinfo as long as you supported chemtrails. But when everything is scientifically valid, and that science debunks chemtrails, then somehow it is disinfo.

Saying that any type of "chem" trail is IMPOSSIBLE is disinfo.. I'm sorry.. but it is.

I just watched her video! LOL! She's going to have a heart attack ... she was frothing at the mouth by the end of the video! Wow! I left a comment. I told her vinegar kills chemclouds and to watch my video (http://tinyurl.com/7g8f7tq) to see a demonstration. :)

We're in Phoenix for a couple of days and it looks like the conditions today, and probably the next few days according to the forecast, just might give her an aneurism with thin, broken mid-level cumulostratus and upper level cirrus layers along with lots of persistent contrails. Since I keep close tabs on weather data I anticipated these atmospheric conditions before we arrived yesterday which was pretty much cloud free with only very short lived contrails.

"debunk" ? lol.. you guys haven't debunked anything.. CONtrailscience.com is simply disinfo

Contrailscience.com is simply science, the same science that says the conditions in Phoenix today are conducive to naturally somewhat hazy skies and lingering contrails, which is exactly what I'm looking at right now.

cheers

Ole Daph is on to us thanks to iondetox:

...just block.or they will take over your house (channel) with ludercrust depopulationist defending crap..

I did and I am deleting all the crap they are posting. I am not going to listen to it or have it here. I am done with the trolls, nay sayers and shills. Daph

iondetox says: It's like the tobacco industry saying for years that tobacco did not have any negative side effects.. it's just moronic and idiotic.. and uncalled for... I'm glad you blocked them. If you see someone else having these Metabunk people on their channel please pass the word..

So pointing out the facts regarding atmospheric conditions at flight levels and asking them for actual evidence of their claims is exactly the same as industry obfuscation about pollution or tobacco. I guess they don't realize that industry could use conspiracy theory to distract from real pollution. It would be mighty convenient for a manufacturer emmitting too much of some heavy metal for people to believe that the metals showing up in their soil or water are from airplanes and not from that factory up the road.

Saying that any type of "chem" trail is IMPOSSIBLE is disinfo.. I'm sorry.. but it is.

Thats not what this website says.

What this site is about, is refuting the silly, often contradictory claims made by chemtrail believers, that lack science, and are nothing but hysteria and fear.

How about go find something specific on this site that you feel to be wrong.

This website doesn't make that claim.

Can you demonstrate that what I attempted to relay to Daphne McGovern regarding temperature and humidity at flight level is incorrect or "disinfo"? She thinks that because she is in the desert it cannot be humid enough for contrails to form. Upper air data and satellite images in several wavelengths say otherwise.

Daphne links to the "chemtrail forecast" site and all the believers marvel at how accurate that site is and wonder how it is able to predict where "chemtrails" will form. Do they have "inside information" they wonder.

Daphne, you haven't figured out yet that it actually just uses data from the CONTRAIL forecast meteorological website .
It is accurate because the forecasters use meteorology to predict contrail formation based on over 70 years worth of rigorous atmospheric SCIENCE.
The website owners are actually playing a trick on you and trying to demonstrate that you guys are ignorant and gullible, by using well known contrail science and demonstrating in a direct way that it exactly corresponds to observations of "chemtrails".

Science, that's the mysterious voodoo that gives us things like computers, electronics, motor vehicles, aircraft, space travel, materials technology, polymers, effective medicine, GPS, telecommunications etc

They are demonstrating that atmospheric conditions allow them to quite accurately predict contrail formation and that they can then show that conspiracy believers will gullibly believe it magically has correlated to "chemtrail formation".

That video was taken in Phoenix, AZ. My partner and I have been on a long roadtrip and were near Silver City, NM on Feb 1 checking out the Gila Cliff Dwelling ruins which are even farther south in the desert than Phoenix. I saw a lot of persistent contrails that day, along with plenty of natural cirrus clouds, due to the jet stream digging south into AZ and NM with a low pressure system moving into UT and CO which caused the snowstorm in CO a day or two later. Perfect conditions for long lived contrails... even in the desert.

cheers

You were not far from me at all actually, I have been in Alamogordo since end of January!

You were not far from me at all actually, I have been in Alamogordo since end of January!

We came as close as about thirty miles north of Alamogordo a couple of days later when we spent an afternoon checking out the petroglyphs at the Three Rivers Petroglyph Site! Highly recommended if you haven't seen them yet.

If Daphne is reading this thread and noticed the sky over Phoenix this afternoon, those were sundogs and a circumzenithal arc, not chemtrails and haarp.

cheers

"If Daphne is reading this thread and noticed the sky over Phoenix this afternoon, those were sundogs and a circumzenithal arc, not chemtrails and haarp."

Daphne might care to ponder how the Ancient Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans had access to "haarp" and "chemtrail" technology since they recorded detailed observations of sun dogs over 2000 years ago.
Aristotle wrote that "two mock suns rose with the sun and followed it all through the day until sunset."
They were known as Parhelion.
2nd century Roman writer and philosopher Apuleius in his Apologia XV wrote "What is the cause of the prismatic colours of the rainbow, or of the appearance in heaven of two rival images of the sun"
They are also described by Archimedes, Cicero and numerous others
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog
They probably also inspired the passage in Ezekiel of "wheels within wheels"
The ancient Sumerians described accurately the 22degree haloes and named them "Tarbasu", recording their details on cuneform clay tablets.

I suppose to someone of Daphne's mindset this can only be proof of ancient alien chemtrail haarp orb technology in the sky but fortunately for rational people we have the benefit of 9th century islamic scholars such as al-Hassan Ibn al-Haytham who discovered the principle of refraction of light and it's later rediscovery by Sir Isaac Newton. We know how ice crystals refract and scatter light.

http://www.atoptics.co.uk/halo/parhelia.htm

Rational people have understood such phenomena for centuries.
For some reason the less than rational sub set of humanity crave their own fantasy explanations.

Yea.....just another case of extreme ice crystals over Phoenix; I fly through them all the time; especially in the summer....lolololol....get that pilot's license yet Mick? MetaBS.org is a pretty "scientific" place alright....a bunch of wannabe pilots sitting in darkened rooms with their PCs......totally laughable. You guys should get outside a little.

another case of extreme ice crystals over Phoenix; I fly through them all the time; especially in the summer....lolololol

Why do you think the fact you may be experiencing summer at ground level has any bearing on ice at high altitudes?
phoenix arizona has a latitude of 33°26′54″N

Mt everest has a latitude of 27.9881° N

in other words its closer to the equator than Phoenix. it gets a more direct angle of sun in summer than phoenix.

Yet even in mid summer, it is covered in ice and snow.
The fact it is covered in ice is due to its altitude of 29,029ft, which is LOWER than the altitude jet airliners fly at in cruise.

if you built a tower that was 30,000+ft tall in the middle of the desert in phoenix arizona the top of the tower would accumulate ice in the middle of summer.

Perhaps you should attempt to understand the concept of "lapse rate".
http://www.kidsgeo.com/geography-for-kids/0080-lapse-rates-inversions.php
http://geology.csupomona.edu/drjessey/class/gsc101/moisture.html

For your information, this forum is frequented by quite a number of professional pilots including jet airliner pilots.
Rather than "wannabe" pilots there are expert professional pilots and scientists here.
Perhaps you might like to detail your aviation or science credentials?

Yea.....just another case of extreme ice crystals over Phoenix; I fly through them all the time; especially in the summer....lolololol....get that pilot's license yet Mick? MetaBS.org is a pretty "scientific" place alright....a bunch of wannabe pilots sitting in darkened rooms with their PCs......totally laughable. You guys should get outside a little.
or perhaps we are qualified meteorologists and working pilots with actual knowledge and experience of atmospheric and optical phenomena.

But hey, I used some fairly long words there, so it must be disinformation... Try registering, then looking up burden of proof.

Back