Asiaiana 777 crash was a hoax

MikeC

Closed Account
no - seriously - this guy lays it all out for you.....

it's obvious from the number of "smoke" columns, from the a/c looking "black" on the amateur video of it "crashing", and from all the passengers "calmly" taking their baggage off.....

no - seriously - this guy lays it all out for you.....

it's obvious from the number of "smoke" columns, from the a/c looking "black" on the amateur video of it "crashing", and from all the passengers "calmly" taking their baggage off.....

I don't have 29 minutes of my life I'm willing to let go of to watch this nonsense! Does the person give reasons for this hoax?

I fast forwarded and watched about 1 minute of it scattered at various points - the reasons I spotted are the ones in the bottom line of my OP...... I didn't want to watch the rest lest I catch the stupid!

I fast forwarded and watched about 1 minute of it scattered at various points - the reasons I spotted are the ones in the bottom line of my OP...... I didn't want to watch the rest lest I catch the stupid!

I don't blame you. Unless someone else watches it and then tells us I guess we will never know.

He thinks it was staged?!?!?!? At a major international airport that can accommodate about 60 flight arrivals per HOUR on a pair of parallel runways used in fair weather, of which 28L is one, where the crash site is in view of thousands and thousands of passengers every day? Not to mention airport personnel, flight crews, and highway 101, a major N-S artery that runs through the heart of San Francisco (101 is spectacular, btw) running alongside the airport almost parallel to 28L and about a mile from the crash site... and nobody noticed a beaten hulk of an aircraft being placed next to a runway right in front of their eyes? I've driven past SFO on 101 several times, you couldn't hide that.

But on a happy note, thinking about 101 has me feeling grateful for being only about an hour away from the awesome scenery to be seen on that highway along the Pacific coast. :cool:

But on a happy note, thinking about 101 has me feeling grateful for being only about an hour away from the awesome scenery to be seen on that highway along the Pacific coast. :cool:

I grew up in San Jose, I now live in Georgia. It sucks here and you're making me miss home! 101 sucks, when there is traffic. Nothing like hwy 1.

I grew up in San Jose, I now live in Georgia. It sucks here and you're making me miss home! 101 sucks, when there is traffic. Nothing like hwy 1.

I'm in Oregon so I think of the coastal highway as 101, no hwy 1 here, but now I remember that hwy 1 begins/terminates at a junction with 101 somewhere just south of Humboldt county in the southern edge of the redwoods and hugs the coast all the way to LA while 101 remains a four laner several miles inland. We've been going to San Francisco for new years the past 4 or 5 years, spent a week in a vacation rental just a block from 101 and Golden Gate Park, and have friends in Santa Cruz and Santa Rosa so I know what you mean about traffic on 101 through that area. I grew up in Indiana, it sucked there but the west coast feels more like home to me.

Back