AE911's Response to Mick West's Iron Microspheres Talk.

econ41

Has anyone seen this:

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence...h2ku4Bb0oVmzIJ1UdL0vvG13Sv1X9FHKogcazSFkwWQf4
Metabunk 2020-05-13 22-24-30.jpg
I'm aware of the "no clicks" policy but it is a full AE911 page directed against Mick West's video about micro spheres.

The topic heading "Refuting a Demolition Denier's False Claims about Iron Microspheres"

The author is Chris Sarns IMO arguably one of the more courageous and more persuasive of the emissaries from AE911. He recently made a flying visit to one of the Facebook groups - and found a couple of competent debunkers in residence.

This post purely as an alert for Mick and others. If the topic is already known some moderator can delete the post - just let me know.

Micro-spheres is not my topic. But the opening paragraphs of the AE911 page is replete with personal denigration, straw-man evasions and misdirections which in my experience are SOP for Chris Sarn's style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey Orling

I don't think AE911T is capable of worry unless it means a drying up of their revenue stream. We've been thru nano thermite years ago and there's no there there. Sarns is simply pitching the NT nonsense to inspire donations.

econ41

Are we to expect a point by point rebuttal from Mr West here?
That is a choice for Mick West to make.

However I draw attention to Mr Sarns' stated objective from the first paragraphs of the paper:
Here, we dispel these obfuscations and falsehoods one by one for the purpose of demonstrating that the iron microspheres constitute strong evidence that incendiaries were used in the destruction of the three WTC towers on 9/11.
Note the logical dependence on 'incendiaries were used in the destruction'. Unless Mr Sarns' can 'prove' such usage was needed and was performed on 9/11 the assertion of 'strong evidence' is at best moot.

I am aware that some discussion has taken place on another medium. I'll leave it for Mr West to decide whether or not he comments and to what depth of 'point by point' he wishes to go.

Last edited:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I was chatting about it with Sarns on Facebook a while back. Basically he can't get past the idea that iron burns, with a low ignition temperature, and makes spheres of various compositions of iron and iron oxide. He thought that the candle flame was super hot, and so was melting the iron filings. I demonstrated (video, below) that it makes no difference what the flame is (butane, candle, paper, wood), the iron filing combust just the same.

He seemed to stop responding after that. But I could have missed it, as I've been busy

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ekbk0aiX_U

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Sept 3, 2019 release of Hulsey's WTC7 draft report: Analysis 9/11 183
Mick West Debunked: NIST's Lack of Explanation for WTC7 Freefall [They Have One - Column Buckling] 9/11 38
Mick West WTC7: Is AE911's (and NIST's) Focus on A2001 Justified if it Was Not "Key" in NIST's Global Model? 9/11 181
Mick West Why Didn't the WTC Fires Ignite AE911's Supposed "Nanothermite"? 9/11 28
Mick West AE911 Truth Forced to Claim Plasco Collapse is an Inside Job 9/11 336
Mick West Debunked: 9/11 Truth New York Times Billboard Quote 9/11 53
Oystein AE911 Truth's WTC7 Evaluation Computer Modelling Project 9/11 1340
gerrycan AE911 Letter to Inspector General Claims NIST WTC7 Report is Provably False 9/11 161
qed Where are the AE911 models? 9/11 79
Oxymoron Discussion: 9/11 WTC: AE911's "Pyroclastic Flow" collapse dust clouds 9/11 16
Mick West Paraody of AE911: Free-fall descent proves giant hole, not explosives used! 9/11 62
Mick West Debunked: 9/11 WTC: AE911's "Pyroclastic Flow" collapse dust clouds 9/11 9
MikeG Florida Zika Response a "Martial Law Exercise" Conspiracy Theories 0
ĕrēmīta Lost Plane? [G-OSRA Oil Spill Response B727 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
Trailblazer Chemtrail response from Swiss Federal Office of the Environment Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Auldy Autonomous sensory meridian response Health and Quackery 12
Balance UK GOV FOI response to chemtrailsprojectuk.com "directive" Contrails and Chemtrails 20
Cairenn Debunked: Government Buying Iodine in Response to Fukushima Fallout. Conspiracy Theories 31
Oxymoron Emergency Homeless Response. Can This Be classified as FEMA Camps for the Homeless? Conspiracy Theories 35
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Leifer Mick, what equipment used for podcast ? Site Feedback & News 3
Mick West Mick West on the H3 Podcast General Discussion 0
Mick West Tales From the Rabbit Hole - A Mick West / Metabunk Podcast Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 20
Ben Geddy Happy to have found this site and Mick thru JRE! Practical Debunking 4
Rory The Conspiracy Theory Spectrum Practical Debunking 12
deirdre PSA: Mick West discusses Flat Earth on Joe Rogan (JRE) show today Flat Earth 8
Gamolon Does Mick West's WTC model meet the Heiwa Challenge? 9/11 25
Mick West Mick West on the Pat Walsh Show, KFBK Sacrament, Talking About Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West Mick West Interview for "Overcast" documentary by Dedal Films Contrails and Chemtrails 97
S Black exhaust, contrail, or chemtrail? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
TemplarJLS I have a question General Discussion 38
Mick West Mick West on Warning: Radio General Discussion 10
ThorGoLucky A shout out to Mick on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West Mick West: My appearance on SkyderAlerts "Look Up" is not an endorsement Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Mick West Mick West on Joe Rogan Experience General Discussion 84
TWCobra Debate Challenge from Madisonstar Moon to Mick West West/Wigington Geoengineering Debate 283
Mick West Debunked: Two Disinfo Sites Run by 'Just Some Guy - Mick West Contrails and Chemtrails 38
Related Articles

Related Articles