9/11 flight Simulations: United 175

Michael Scott

I don't know where to start on how bad this is. First it is showing a 737 and not a 767, but suggesting that the plane just disintegrates as soon as it exceededs vmo is just...well, stupid.

TWCobra

Senior Member.
Balsamo peddling his usual half truths/outright lies. The original "Skygate9/11" VG diagram omits critical data such as the Adam Air aircraft was pulling 3.7G in a spiral dive before it broke up at Vd+88. He is still peddling the line that EA 990 broke up at VD +25 even though that has been thoroughly discredited.

This is the first time I have seen an attempt to use the flight model of Microsoft Flight Simulator X as though it has any credibility. Balsamo himself told me that it wasn't like real life because the crash logic simply commands an "overstress" at a certain speed even though the aircraft is in level flight at 1 G.

That is not an overstress, it is an overspeed. An overstress is exceeding an aircraft G limitations; Balsamo knows that but offers no guidance to the non-aviation minded and is content to lead them astray for his own, no doubt profitable purposes.

jaydeehess

Senior Member.
I have always "loved" Balsamo's implication that trained pilots simply could not exceed the published limits of their aircraft as if they are programmed automatons.

The last quips at the end claiming that no aircraft has ever performed the way Sept 11/01 flight 11, 175, and 77 did fly in the face ( pun fully intended) with the thorough debunking of that notion, on this forum, and others.

The quite laughable notion that MSFlightSim will be a precise model of aircraft structural response is priceless.

I wonder if he paid royalties for the song " My Baby Wrote Me A Letter". I now have to try and forget that he sullied one of my all time favourite Joe Cocker tunes. It befuddled me what relevance it has to this event. Is it simply the line "give me a ticket on an aeroplane, ain't got time to take no fast train"? I mean if simple mention of an aircraft is the driver for this then " Big ol Jet Airliner" would have been much better and some of the lyrics could be stretched to even seem relevant. Guess Balsamo wasn't a fan of Steve Miller Band. :)

Last edited:

WeedWhacker

I have always "loved" Balsamo's implication that trained pilots simply could not exceed the published limits of their aircraft as if they are programmed automatons.
Of course, there are MANY, MANY videos of pilots performing HIGH-SPEED passes overhead specific targets....such as at Airshows!!

AND, "no"....this does NOT take a lot of skill.....I mean, for "jeebus" sake!

EVERY pilot must learn to land!!! This skill is BASIC, and is inherent....aiming an airplane at a building is NO DIFFERENT than aiming at a runway!!!

Rob Balsamo tries to equate it to "driving a car into a garage at 100 MPH" (or whatever).

SO WHAT?! I can drive AND steer my car at any speed I want, and STILL impact the foundation of a bridge (as example) IF I wanted to commit suicide!

Hevach

Senior Member.
Driving into a garage at speed is easy if you're not bothering to stop and ave a few blocks of visibility to line up. As a bonus, in this metaphor it's still a success if you miss and hit the wall or the neighbor's house. Crashing is not a precision maneuver.

Michael Scott

/outright lies. The original "Skygate9/11" VG diagram omits critical data such as the Adam Air aircraft was pulling 3.7G in a spiral dive before it broke up at Vd+88. He is still peddling the line that EA 990 broke up at
Of course, there are MANY, MANY videos of pilots performing HIGH-SPEED passes overhead specific targets....such as at Airshows!!

AND, "no"....this does NOT take a lot of skill.....I mean, for "jeebus" sake!

EVERY pilot must learn to land!!! This skill is BASIC, and is inherent....aiming an airplane at a building is NO DIFFERENT than aiming at a runway!!!

Rob Balsamo tries to equate it to "driving a car into a garage at 100 MPH" (or whatever).

SO WHAT?! I can drive AND steer my car at any speed I want, and STILL impact the foundation of a bridge (as example) IF I wanted to commit suicide!
Cue Pilots for 9/11 Truth claiming that these manoeuvres are only possible because they are using a320 and not 767. What did someone say about moving goal posts?

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Agent K Serpentine flight pattern over Los Angeles Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 18
Leifer USS Ford : leaked footage of UFO seen on flight deck [CGI] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 7
Priyadi Antipodal Flight Flat Earth 18
Mick West Explained: Jet Chasing UFO: X-45A and F/A-18B Formation Flight Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
Mick West Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 and 9/11's United Flight 93 9/11 6
Mendel Debunked: Air Map of the World 1945 is a flat Earth map Flat Earth 0
G Flight data for Flights 11 and 175 9/11 4
Mick West Inexperienced Pilot Recreating 9/11 Flight 77's Descending Turn into the Pentagon 9/11 30
inkwell American Airlines Flight 77 Missing from Bureau of Transportation Departure Report 9/11 12
inkwell American Airlines Flight 77 Aircraft Accident Package lists no. of Passengers/Fatalies as "Unknown" Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West Explaining the 9/11 Murray St Engine from Flight 175 (N612UA) that hit WTC2 9/11 14
Mick West Halifax, NS: Regularly Spaced Gaps in Contrails [Ethiopian Flight 501] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 47
Whitebeard 'Strange' Flight Path on FR24 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
Mick West A Plane Flying Across the Face of the Sun, with Contrails [Virgin Flight 353] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
V Flight 93 Crash Physics - Fragmented Plane Buried in the Ground 9/11 10
TEEJ Contrails filmed from commercial flight over the Irish Sea - 6th May 2017 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Clouds Givemethewillies UK Flight Reporting 115,000 feet Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
psilyguy Flight Tracking Over Oceans and Emergency Landings Flat Earth 27
Trailblazer Jet Airways intercept video "UFO" (airliner, flight LH998 or LH66?) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
Trailblazer Identified: linear clouds seen from Virgin Australia flight ['morning glory'] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Marin B Flight Radar 24 glitch? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Mick West Explained: Chilean Navy "UFO" video - Aerodynamic Contrails, Flight IB6830 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 186
TWCobra A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28) Flat Earth 23
Mick West Relative Humidity at Flight Altitudes. Resources and Contrail prediction. Contrails and Chemtrails 11
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
steve holmes I'm trying to ID the flight for this old photo of mine, Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm Contrails and Chemtrails 5
steve holmes I can't ID this flight of Oct 5th [Alaska 577] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
Whitebeard EgyptAir flight MS804 Current Events 52
skephu Horizon Air Dash 8 making many circles from Seattle Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
c.eileen Help to ID a plane? [N90 - FAA Flight Inspection Aircraft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 30
Trailblazer Unusual flight paths over SW England Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
JFDee New fuel dump "chemtrail" video [Munich, Thai Airways Flight 925] Contrails and Chemtrails 33
Mick West Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28) From Australia to South America Flat Earth 276
TEEJ Belfast Observer Skywatch claiming that airliners do not appear on Flight Radar 24 - 10th March 2015 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Trailspotter Omega loop contrail over Toronto: Veni Vidi Volavi?.. [Likely Bombardier Test Flight from Montreal] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 27
TEEJ Gary Cameron Clydebank, Scotland Video, 1st May 2015- Claim of aircraft not being on Flight Radar 24 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West HAL47 and HAL9981 Two Hawaiian Flights Diverted to Oakland Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Efftup Issue with Flight Radar 24? General Discussion 10
Igrokush1 Plane with Yellow Tail over Redding, CA [Polar Air Cargo Flight] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 119
Mick West Flight BOE1 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Mick West Hoax: Fuel Dump video on Facebook [Flight BA244 from Buenos Aires to London] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 181
WeedWhacker Build your own ADS-B Ground Station! For free premium FlightAware or FlightRadar service General Discussion 12
Mick West Solved: Portsmouth UK, "Alien Flight Path" UFO Contrail [Private Jet + Perspective] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West N22387 Zig-Zig flight path near Sacramento [LIDAR data collection] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
C 9/11 P4T FDR analysis of flight 77 9/11 26
Qualiall Air Algerie Flight AH5017 carrying 116 disappears from radar General Discussion 10
Mick West MH17: Video of flight activity before and after the crash Flight MH17 32
Mick West Flight MH17 News Flight MH17 79
Josh Heuer Flight mh370 independent group's new search location Flight MH370 8
M Need help debunking this [Low Altitude Survey Flight] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Related Articles

Related Articles