9/11 flight Simulations: United 175

Michael Scott

I don't know where to start on how bad this is. First it is showing a 737 and not a 767, but suggesting that the plane just disintegrates as soon as it exceededs vmo is just...well, stupid.

Balsamo peddling his usual half truths/outright lies. The original "Skygate9/11" VG diagram omits critical data such as the Adam Air aircraft was pulling 3.7G in a spiral dive before it broke up at Vd+88. He is still peddling the line that EA 990 broke up at VD +25 even though that has been thoroughly discredited.

This is the first time I have seen an attempt to use the flight model of Microsoft Flight Simulator X as though it has any credibility. Balsamo himself told me that it wasn't like real life because the crash logic simply commands an "overstress" at a certain speed even though the aircraft is in level flight at 1 G.

That is not an overstress, it is an overspeed. An overstress is exceeding an aircraft G limitations; Balsamo knows that but offers no guidance to the non-aviation minded and is content to lead them astray for his own, no doubt profitable purposes.

I have always "loved" Balsamo's implication that trained pilots simply could not exceed the published limits of their aircraft as if they are programmed automatons.

The last quips at the end claiming that no aircraft has ever performed the way Sept 11/01 flight 11, 175, and 77 did fly in the face ( pun fully intended) with the thorough debunking of that notion, on this forum, and others.

The quite laughable notion that MSFlightSim will be a precise model of aircraft structural response is priceless.

I wonder if he paid royalties for the song " My Baby Wrote Me A Letter". I now have to try and forget that he sullied one of my all time favourite Joe Cocker tunes. It befuddled me what relevance it has to this event. Is it simply the line "give me a ticket on an aeroplane, ain't got time to take no fast train"? I mean if simple mention of an aircraft is the driver for this then " Big ol Jet Airliner" would have been much better and some of the lyrics could be stretched to even seem relevant. Guess Balsamo wasn't a fan of Steve Miller Band. :)

Last edited:
I have always "loved" Balsamo's implication that trained pilots simply could not exceed the published limits of their aircraft as if they are programmed automatons.

Of course, there are MANY, MANY videos of pilots performing HIGH-SPEED passes overhead specific targets....such as at Airshows!!

AND, "no"....this does NOT take a lot of skill.....I mean, for "jeebus" sake!

EVERY pilot must learn to land!!! This skill is BASIC, and is inherent....aiming an airplane at a building is NO DIFFERENT than aiming at a runway!!!

Rob Balsamo tries to equate it to "driving a car into a garage at 100 MPH" (or whatever).

SO WHAT?! I can drive AND steer my car at any speed I want, and STILL impact the foundation of a bridge (as example) IF I wanted to commit suicide!

Driving into a garage at speed is easy if you're not bothering to stop and ave a few blocks of visibility to line up. As a bonus, in this metaphor it's still a success if you miss and hit the wall or the neighbor's house. Crashing is not a precision maneuver.

/outright lies. The original "Skygate9/11" VG diagram omits critical data such as the Adam Air aircraft was pulling 3.7G in a spiral dive before it broke up at Vd+88. He is still peddling the line that EA 990 broke up at
Of course, there are MANY, MANY videos of pilots performing HIGH-SPEED passes overhead specific targets....such as at Airshows!!

AND, "no"....this does NOT take a lot of skill.....I mean, for "jeebus" sake!

EVERY pilot must learn to land!!! This skill is BASIC, and is inherent....aiming an airplane at a building is NO DIFFERENT than aiming at a runway!!!

Rob Balsamo tries to equate it to "driving a car into a garage at 100 MPH" (or whatever).

SO WHAT?! I can drive AND steer my car at any speed I want, and STILL impact the foundation of a bridge (as example) IF I wanted to commit suicide!

Cue Pilots for 9/11 Truth claiming that these manoeuvres are only possible because they are using a320 and not 767. What did someone say about moving goal posts?

Back