747 Crash in Afganistan

J

Joe

Now if i were a pilot in a war zone . That would be something to fear . Terrifying & Tragic Video Captures the Moment a 747 Crashes in Afghanistan <strong>

Btw, being in a war zone had nothing to do with that crash. It was almost certainly caused by either the load shifting as the aircraft rotated, or a grossly mishandled engine failure. My bet is on the former.

Btw, being in a war zone had nothing to do with that crash. It was almost certainly caused by either the load shifting as the aircraft rotated, or a grossly mishandled engine failure. My bet is on the former.
Yes it did . I know there was a possibly a load shift but they still had to take off at a steep angle so the [...] couldnt take them out , Is what I heard is normal there as it was in Iraq .

747s rotate to a standard nose up pitch after takeoff, no matter where they are. It is to maintain V2 plus 10 knots. They simply maintain that angle till they reach the required flap retraction altitude, which is no doubt higher than normal at Bagram but no steeper than a normal noise abatement climb. If the load shifted it was because it was improperly restrained.
Only pilots in the US can carry guns.

Back