wow and hello!

Pete

After what feels like years of being out in the cold, sporadically arguing with the 'believers' on Youtube, thank god there is a place here to try and convince the world that Chemtrails are nonsense!

I'm Pete, from the UK and I'm looking forward to 'discussing' things with some chemtrail folk (to be kind).

After what feels like years of being out in the cold, sporadically arguing with the 'believers' on Youtube, thank god there is a place here to try and convince the world that Chemtrails are nonsense!

I'm Pete, from the UK and I'm looking forward to 'discussing' things with some chemtrail folk (to be kind).
Welcome aboard . . . :)

I've been reading what some chemtrail proponents/followers say here, my word, I have quite a lot of typing ahead of me! I'm also enjoying what us debunkers are saying!

I've been reading what some chemtrail proponents/followers say here, my word, I have quite a lot of typing ahead of me! I'm also enjoying what us debunkers are saying!
Enjoy your participation just remember we try to be polite . . . whether we agree with some one or not . . . have fun . . .

Back