Trayvon Hoax

JRBids

Senior Member.
OK you knew this was coming.

7-22gnarlyTravon copy.jpg

Any thoughts on this? Someone posted it to me.
TRAYVON MARTIN WAS NOT MURDERED BY GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.... NOBODY DIED AND NOBODY GOT HURT. THE TRIAL WAS ALL A "MADE FOR T.V. EVENT" TO KEEP YOU EMOTIONALLY BRAINWASHED & MANIPULATED. A 100% GOVERNMENT FALSE FLAG WITH A SERIES OF ACTORS FROM "CRISISACTORS. ORG", WHICH FEATURES THE STARTING ROLE OF TRAYVON'S FATHER TRACY MARTIN, WHO IN REALITY, IS A 33rd DEGREE FREEMASON- A GRAND MASTER FROM THE "PRINCE HALL" GRAND LODGE... AND GEORGE'S ZIMMERMAN'S FATHER- ROBERT ZIMMERMAN Sr., A FAKE LAWYER WHO IS ALSO A 33rd DEGREE FREEMASON, JUST LIKE ALL OF OUR NATION'S CORPORATE ELITE SCUMS , AND JUST LIKE OBAMA & ALL THE U.S. PRESIDENTS (except JFK) WHO ARE PUPPETS OF THE FREEMASONS ILLUMINATI'S ZIONIST APPARATUS. NOW ACCORDING TO A CONSPIRACY INVESTIGATION BEING MONITORED & EXPOSED TO THOUSANDS OF PUBLIC INTELLIGENCE ANALYSTS, IT IS SAID THAT TRAYVON'S DEATH WAS A BLOOD RITUAL SACRIFICE INVOLVING HIS OWN FATHER TRACY MARTIN... A 16 YEAR OLD BOY WHO HAS NO REAL RECORD OF BEING BORN , LIVING, OR EXISTING IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, OR THE UNITED STATES. ....FOR THE RECORD, WHETHER THE CRIME STORY IS TRUE OR FALSE, I AM NOT SAYING THAT HIS FATHER TOOK PART IN SACRIFICING HIS OWN SON... BUT HE SURELY PAID A TERRIBLE PRICE FOR JOINING THE FREEMASONRY...... For Those Who Still Don't Know What That Is... It's A Brotherhood Of Secret Society Organizations Who Spare No Average To Manipulate And Sacrifice Humans. No Matter If They Are White People, Black People, Latin, Arab, Asian, & Any Other Ethnic Group Of This Planet.
Unfortunately, They Have Succeeded Big Time In The United States, Where The People Fail And SEE What Is REALLY Going On... And Are Too Busy Hating Each Other Domestically Or Making Wars With OTHER COUNTRIES.

What I Don't Understand Is, According To All The Leaked Info, Documentation, And Videos.... How Is It That Once This Sacrifice Was Uncovered As An ACTING Scenario To Promote Tracy's Freemason Degree In Rank & Profit Gain, Would It Become Propaganda Media SO DAMN QUICKLY... Unless It Was All PLANNED OUT By The Government As Another New World Order False Flag, Based On The Illuminati Card Game From Steve Jackson. It Holds THIS SPECIFIC RACE WAR On One Of The Game's Cards Dating Back To 1995.... Yes, (((1995)))
Hmmmm?¿?

Pretty Shocking Stuff Huh? Oh But It Gets Worse....

Since GEORGE M. ZIMMERMAN... Had Nothing To Do With The Murder After All, But STILL Played Along With The Fictional Murder HOAX, Wouldn't That Suspect Him Of Possible Freemasonry Involvement Too? Or Just A SHILL/TROLL Sellout For Profit Gain?? Just Like Lapd Actor/Officer Chris Dorner, Just Like Adam Lanza From The Sandy Hook Massacre (who never existed)? Just Like James Holmes From Aurora Theater, Timothy McVeigh, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Gabrielle Gifford, Edward Snowden, The List Goes On....... All LOW BUDGET ACTORS WITH FAKE CHARACTER NAMES WHO NEVER EXISTED IN REAL LIFE, AND HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY CRISISACTORS. ORG

THERE IS NO RECORD Of TRAYVON MARTIN'S EXISTENCE! Not Born, Not Living, Or Going To School IN THE UNITES STATES ! ...........
The Only Existing Record Of Treyvon Martin Seems To Be His Grave Site... Anyone Or No One Might Be In That Grave.

Why Is The Medical Examiners Report Signed By A Chinese Doctor Named SHIPING BAO, SIGNED TWELVE DAYS AFTER THE BURIAL???

Assuming There Was A Real Body (for a person who appears not to exist), Why Did Doctor SHIPING Identify The Body As "Non Significant Death Features" And "Unidentified" With No I.D. Or Drivers License ??
For A Teenager Who "Supposedly" Had An Extensive Amount Of Past Criminal Convictions, Why Were His Fingerprints NOT FOUND On Any Fingerprint Database? Oddly, Why Did His Father Never Come To See His Son's Body?

NOW LET'S LOOK AT THE SHOOTER;
The Only George M. Zimmerman We Can Find Born........... DIED IN 2013. .... Could This Be A Stolen Name Possibly From The Person Who Died In 2013? Same With His Father- Whoever ROBERT John Zimmerman Is, WAS NOT BORN IN FLORIDA Or VIRGINIA.
Only Name That Relates To Both Names Is KEVIN McLAUGHLIN Who Is Still Alive, (STRANGE)?? And Appears To Be Born On 2011, 2012, and 2013... But Curiously, He's NOT Listed As "Related To A Zimmerman" WHY? Could It Be Possible That Kevin Has An Assumed Identity Of "Robert J. Zimmerman? Supposedly He's A LAWYER From Florida..... The Only Problem Is... THERE IS NO SUCH LAWYER THERE! (florida bar search) Hahahaahaha!!!

ALL IDENTITIES INVOLVED ARE PLAY CHARACTERS!
The "Perpetrator" "Victim" "Victim's Father" "Perpetrator's Father" "Female Police Officer"
ALL FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!
If There Was Such Thing As A Shot Man Involved, His Name Is Probably NOT "TRAYVON MARTIN"
If He DID Exist, WHERE AND HOW He May Have Been Shot, WE WILL NEVER KNOW.
SO YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE, BUT THIS CONCLUSION IS BASED ON THE REAL EVIDENCE.
FUCK THE CORPORATE MEDIA! BECOME THE MEDIA!

NOW ABOUT THAT FEMALE POLICE OFFICER ACTRESS, Hahahaha!! HERE'S WHERE YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCK UP WHEN LYING FOR THESE PEOPLE; According To Jeremiah Workman (a marine who received the nations second highest honor), Was Watching The Trial With The Navy Cross And Brought This Up To The People's Attention; It Seems That One Of The Actors (or possible police officer) Who Took The Witness Stand In The Murder Trial, DORIS SINGLETON From The Sanford Police Dept., Decided To Use DOD Medals And Ribbons On Her Costume That She Doesn't Even Rate. Just To Influence The Members Of The JURY That She Has Accomplished Something.
A WORLD WAR II OCCUPATION MEDAL, DEFENSE DISTINGUISHED, COMBAT READINESS, AND OTHER MEDALS Which Are Awarded ONLY To Members Of The U.S. Armed Forces & Veterans Who Have Accomplished & Sustained An Individual Combat Mission. Unbelievably, She Was Also Wearing A PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE MEDAL Which Is ONLY Given To Recognize Filipino Members Of The Military Who Had Participated In Multiple Philippine Operations During World War II.

So Workman & The Navy Cross Contacted The Sanford Police Dept., And This Is What They Had To Say; "we didn’t have our own awards system, so we went to the Army-Navy Surplus store around the corner, and picked out WWII military ribbons to fit our own format because we knew there weren’t many veterans from that period alive, so we didn’t think people would notice."
ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME?¿ So That Makes It All Better Now Because These Guys Are Dead Right? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
BUSTED!!! ... THAT IS A MAJOR COSTUME FUCK UP!

Ignorance Of The Law Is NO EXCUSE To Break It... It Is A Crime In Which She Could Be Punished In Accordance With UCMJ... And Now They're Arresting People Who Publicly PRETEND To Hold Military Honors That Don't Belong To Them....They Should Be Embarrassed, Make A Public (meaningful) APOLOGY And Remove The Ribbons From Her Uniform COSTUME!
Like · Reply · 3 · about an hour ago via mobile
Deejay Bundy This Whole Event Appears To Be PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT TO CONFUSE THE MASSES GENERATING RACIAL CONFLICT, CIVIL UNREST, POLITICAL MOMENTUM, AND FEAR OF ~FEMA~ CONCENTRATION/ REHAB THIRD WORLD CAMPS ON U.S. SOIL.. THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL ALWAYS KEEP SECRET SOCIETIES (or societies of secrets) & GLOBALIST CRIMES HIDDEN FROM THE WORLD COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF THE LARGE CORPORATIONS THAT PAY THEM$$$ That's Just Practical According To The FREEMASONS BLOODLINE(S) AND THEIR LUCIFERIAN OATH. Every Citizen Of Individual Nations Should KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON, AND TRACE THESE ASSHOLES!! THROW THEIR ASSES IN PRISON OR KILL THEIR ASS FOR TREASONS AND TYRANNY. FOR ECONOMIC SABOTAGE INCLUDING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

And It's About TOTAL CONTROL.. NOT GUN CONTROL, BUT TOTAL CONTROL. It Makes NO SENSE That There Are Incidents Of Shootings In The Country EVERYDAY. So Why Would A U.S. President Like BARACK OBAMA Who Has Wars And Economic Crisis On The Line, Take Time To Target This One Case, Pull Out The Race Card On UNKNOWN People, Then Take A Normal Everyday Police Case, And Turn It Into A Major National Issue?? 446 School Age Kids Were SHOT In 2012 At His Hometown Of CHICAGO. 9000 Blacks Are Killed Annually By Other Black Teenagers. Almost 2000 Have Been Killed Since Trayvon's Death HOAX, And I Don't See ANYONE Fighting For Their Justice. If You Were Rioting/Boycotting Or Whatever The Fuck You Wanna Call It, Allow Me To Say This But In All Honesty, You Are Being IGNORANT. Most Of You Can't Think By YOURSELVES.... Many Of You Just Take What You "Know" From Others. YOU DON'T GO AND READ THE FACTS YOURSELVES! ...YOU ARE ALL ONE.... There Are Very Few People Who THINK BY THEMSELVES. I Just Want All Of You To EXPAND Your Minds And GAIN SOME KNOWLEDGE. DON'T BE SCARED TO LEARN....
OBAMA IS A LIE LOVING COWARD AND HE IS LAUGHING AT YOU! HOW SICK IS OUR GUBBERMINT AND THESE CORPORATE ELITES NOW??? THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE. THEY JUST CARE ABOUT THEIR FREEMASON BROTHERHOOD AND ILLUMINATI BLOODLINE.

The Only Thing Preventing These Assholes From Completely Enslaving US From Our Constitutional Rights With Their NWO AGENDA 21, Are THE GUNS AND THE INTERNET. NOW BE PREPARED BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO STAGE MORE SHOOTINGS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE MASSES TO RIOT AND THEN INVOKE MARTIAL LAW WITH FOREIGN MILITARY IN YOUR HOMETOWN. THEY ARE PROMOTING FALSE FLAGS ALMOST EVERYDAY NOW....
THEY WILL EVENTUALLY CENSOR AND RESTRICT THE INTERNET, THAT WAY THEY CAN LET THE DOLLAR & THE MEXICAN PESO COLLAPSE, AND LET THE COMMUNIST TAKE OVER.... And For All The CONSPIRACY TRUTHERS Who Are NOT Mind Controlled That DO SEE ALL TV NEWS As A HOAX.... The Answer Is YES! ...CABLE, LOCAL, AND ALL TV NEWS, Is A (((HOAX))) UNTIL "PROVEN" OTHERWISE. SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE... YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE, BUT THIS CONCLUSION IS BASED ON THE REAL EVIDENCE.

SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND BRACE YOURSELVES AMIGOS... YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION.... JUST START LOOKING AROUND... IT'S ALL WITCHCRAFT... YOU'RE FEEDING THE DEMONS AND THE DEVILS YOUR EMOTIONAL ENERGY WHEN YOU BELIEVE IT.... DON'T GIVE INTO THEM.... IN THE REAL WORLD THEY'RE ONLY LOOKING TO SCREW YOU OVER IN MANS LAW........ BUT IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, THEY'RE THRIVING ON YOUR ENERGY... AND THEIR LYING TO YOU.... PEACE EVERYONE

Share and Join us today!
Killuminati soldiers
https://www.facebook.com/killuminatisoldiersnwo

Add/Follow the killuminati soldiers personal accounts
https://www.facebook.com/pimpedoutprofiles13
https://www.facebook.com/staleyliam
https://www.facebook.com/rayoflight777
https://www.facebook.com/lmstaley1

Like/Join all of the following pages and groups.

Flip the Pyramid
https://www.facebook.com/FlipThePyramid

Killuminati, Death to the Illuminati and Secret Societies
https://www.facebook.com/groups/313661822031542/

New world outlawz - killuminati soldiers
https://www.facebook.com/NewWorldOutlawzKilluminati

Anti Illuminati-Anti Mason
https://www.facebook.com/groups/144147505658127

Killuminati soldiers Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/411504172254215

It's A New Day For the Truth
https://www.facebook.com/groups/112748258806015

Illuminati Unveiled
https://www.facebook.com/IlluminatiUnveiled

Truth be told-end the Disinfo
www.facebook.com/EndTheDisinfo?refid=52

Join us on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/447708952

join us on twitter
https://twitter.com/legenderysinner

Facebook is filtering our pages harder than ever!
Please share our pictures, tag your friends and like/comment our works to make sure we spread the truth.
Thank you to all of our fans out there we love you all!
Content from External Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that really the whole post? I can't read it all, make hurt brain!
This is just... what?
It Makes NO SENSE That There Are Incidents Of Shootings In The Country EVERYDAY.

That is super-special.
Like back-away-slowly-from special.
A whole new level of achievement.

Interested to see if a discussion evolves from it or if people are just too stunned by its immensity to say anything.

I enjoyed reading this. Shucks, the naughty men are even up to no good "IN THE SPIRIT WORLD." That post covered a lot of ground, but if you truly want to know what's up, you'd do well to peep this tomato:

I read the medical examiner's report: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t2

Dr. Bao identifies Trayvon by name and obviously concludes he was killed by a bullet. The sheets on which he is "Unidentified" are obviously from the scene/night-of-shooting. They're dated correctly, too. (The exam is dated the morning after the shooting. The report is signed two weeks later. What does that even imply?) I love the way there's not-so-subtle racism in there: "Why Is The Medical Examiners Report Signed By A Chinese Doctor Named SHIPING BAO, SIGNED TWELVE DAYS AFTER THE BURIAL???" As if Dr. Bao were some shadowy Chinese doctor who cannot be located(he testified very publicly).

As a Legal/Judicial Strategist, I purposely stayed away from the Trayvon case because I knew where it was headed way before the final trial. But I've heard all kinds of rationalisation - some sensible and some downright offensive or annoying - but what I've never heard of or even thought about is this fantastical angle!

What a whole load of bollocks! It shocks me that someone actually took the time to put this utter nonsense together and is circulating it. Freemasons are real, but they are not responsible for this for God's sake!

Well, I've been away from here due to my murderous real life schedule that threatened to become unmanageable, but I've completed some of the projects I had and managed to meet the deadlines so I'm back to some degree.

I missed you all and all the brilliant, intelligent. and animated discussions on here.

Can I just add to this, as another hoax that has sprung up during this is the story that the watermelon juice and skittles were used to create a drug called "Lean" or "Purple Drank"...

Everyone seems to be pointing to this post in a site called conservative treehouse as their evidence.

I had to claw through the rubbish, but that site seemed to link to 2 sites as its evidence.

The Urban Dictionary definition is important because not once does it mention the two ingredients Trayvon Martin had on him (Watermelon juice and skittles) in making the drug, and he didn't have the active ingredient (cough syrup - as codene is the actual drug in this equation).

They then claim that it is made with watermelon juice, as evidenced by this discussion on cannibus.com which they claim shows that watermelon juice is used instead of sprite. It doesn't. It's a discussion of watermelon juice in which someone brings up, off-topic, that they drink purple drank.

Before I confine this to the dustbin of bad memes designed to make a political point, does anyone have any further information about this drink?

Purple drank is really a mixture of codeine and whatever else you want. Usually it's mixed with clear liquids like Sprite because it goes together well and makes a sort of purple color. But the real main ingredient is the cough syrup. Has to be codeine or you're 'not leaning'

So in other words, it doesn't matter what he had in his pockets - it could have been jawbreakers and mountain dew, nerds and fanta, life savers and crystal pepsi - the same accusation would have been made and it wouldn't matter because the one thing he didn't have is the one active ingredient.

Sorry to be the guy that double posts, but out of this we get an accusation that Barrack Obama was using the Trayvon Martin case to stir up racial resentment.

Their main evidence is that the Community Relations Service sent a representative to Tampa "to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies" - ignoring that their job requires them to do that anyway in order to CALM any potential violence that may arise during demonstrations.

Sorry to be the guy that double posts, but out of this we get an accusation that Barrack Obama was using the Trayvon Martin case to stir up racial resentment.

Their main evidence is that the Community Relations Service sent a representative to Tampa "to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies" - ignoring that their job requires them to do that anyway in order to CALM any potential violence that may arise during demonstrations.

If the Community Relations Service weren't there, and then a situation similar to that of the London riots following the shooting of Mark Duggan may ensue; then of course they would cook up some other stories that Obama didn't care enough, hence their belief it is a hoax etc etc - anything to suit their agenda - plain and simple! Generally speaking, whilst some hypotheses are plausible, some others are so out of whack that they are clearly handiworks of people with too much time on their hands, over-active imagination, and sometimes with a touch of mischief etc and sadly, these can't be helped! Some just simply take it to the extreme and think it is cool.

I dont know if this "conspiracy theory" is true or not but I dont think we should pretend to be able to guess what other people are capable of and what their motives are. Taking over the world seems to be excuse enough for violence and propaganda but of course there is paranoia about every event too.

I dont know if this "conspiracy theory" is true or not but I dont think we should pretend to be able to guess what other people are capable of and what their motives are. Taking over the world seems to be excuse enough for violence and propaganda but of course there is paranoia about every event too.
Do you ever provide proof of your assertions?

I dont know if this "conspiracy theory" is true or not...
Are you saying you think that there's a 1% chance that that wild rant is factually accurate?
Say it ain't so, Gary.

--signed, Totally Innocent 33rd Degree Freemason (I know, I know…it would look more impressive if I used all caps…)

I am not going to comment on this thread as it will go weird again. I posted the comment above before the last warning I got.

Back