The Illuminati Symbolism of Ke$ha’s “Die Young” (and other videos) Debunked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clock

Senior Member.
As I promised in a previous thread, I was going to concentrate on Ke$ha's Die Young video, which is a video Vigilant Citizen loves to death because it is full of symbolism. The amount of freemasonry symbolism here is not hard to miss, to the point where it seems to be done on purpose, but, we'll talk about that later. Let's first dive in the wonderful VC article:

[h=2]The Illuminati Symbolism of Ke$ha’s “Die Young” and How it Ridicules the Indoctrinated Masses[/h]Ke$ha’s “Die Young” is probably one of the most blatant Illuminati videos ever released. While the symbolism is so overt that it is almost ridiculous, there’s an underlying message to the video: Even if you’re dumb enough to embrace all of that Illuminati brainwash, you’re still not part of the elite and therefore, still subject to “Die Young”.

First off, that is not what the song is about. according to ke$ha, this is what the song is about:
"...But the point of the song is the importance of living every day to the fullest and staying young at heart, and these are things I truly believe."
http://perezhilton.com/2012-12-20-k...-lyrics-message-of-clarification#.UNr92ndO5QU

Also, it's a shame that Vigilant Citizen never reasearched why all of the symbolism was in it, but be patient, I will cover it soon.

Ke-dollarsign-ha has never been the most inspirational singer around. She started her career as an alcoholic party girl that’s not too strict about personal hygiene (see the Tik Tok line “Before I leave brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack”) and, for her new album, she turned into some kind of Illuminati witch-type deal. She is far from the only pop star that has gone through this kind of metamorphosis and it was probably pre-planned by her record label. How many singers have gone from an “around-the-way” girl to an Illuminati figurehead? That’s what the industry does.

There's a hole in this paragraph:
She is far from the only pop star that has gone through this kind of metamorphosis and it was probably pre-planned by her record label
I'm not going to concentrate on that ridiculous comment about the record label but rather the hypocrisy and their lie pretty much has the folks at VC confused. Carry on:
How many singers have gone from an “around-the-way” girl to an Illuminati figurehead? That’s what the industry does.
Ok? So now it's something that the industry does? If that's something that the industry does, hen they must be doing it often! But in the previous paragraph they say it is quite rare! Woops! Getting confused by their own lie. I'm not sure if she is the most inspirational singer around (my young cousins got scared of her when they saw her first video) but I believe that she is not an Illuminati-witch.

o the untrained eye this kind of transformation is usually somewhat subtle … Ke$ha’s Die Young is anything but. In fact, it is one giant clusterfreak of Illuminati symbols. It is so obvious and in-your-face that it forced mainstream music sources such as Billboard.com to “admit” that the video was all about Illuminati symbols (see their article entitled Ke$ha Shouts-Out Illuminati in ‘Die Young’ Video). Interestingly enough, not too long ago, these same sites were calling sites like Vigilant Citizen “batshit crazy” for even alluding to the existence of these symbols and describing their meaning. Now these sites say “Yeah, there are Illuminati symbols” in a matter-of-fact way. What happened to the batshit crazy part? However, the mainstream sites still only refer to this concept in an extremely superficial way, not giving any insight on their true meaning and the real Agenda behind it all.

Lol, Bilboard.com is not admitting, it is stating a fact. Poor Vigilant Citizen, they do not realize that it is making fun of conspiracy theorists, who go batshit crazy when they see symbolism in Music Videos. Now, they were given an entire video full of them, and they went crazy. Also if a major music magazine is advertizing the fact that the video is full of it, it usually means it was done on purpose, and it is a clever advertizement scheme. (shock value =revenue). I am going to quote a quote I used from another thread here on Metabunk:
Ok everyone here goes. I have looked at this site repeatedly and found it to be totally ridiculous. It’s very similar to the “Bible Code” hype. If you look hard enough at anything you can find something to try to justify your beliefs. This whole bit about the “Corporate Elite” hiding symbols in music and videos is completely laughable. It is now and always has been just for the shock value. You know, “doing something that your parents will hate”. It has always been about having something that the “older generation” is shocked by and the kids will love it.There is no big conspiracy. It’s purely for shock and advertising. Something to catch the eye and stand out above the rest. If this guy at VC really believed what he writes he wouldn’t hide his true identity.
He says he has been in the music industry for years and sees all of the crap. Crap is what it is. I have been in the music industry for 45 years. It’s all about advertising and publicity. Nothing more. No hidden meanings, no mind control, no Satanism. Most of the people that believe this crap are mind numb robots incapable of thinking for themselves. I’m not saying they are stupid because stupidity is something your are born with. They are although ignorant. Being ignorant is something that you do through conscious thought. Most of the people that believe what is on VC have been taught WHAT to think, not HOW to think.
It doesn’t matter if the person behind the web site is Christian or not. He has an ulterior motive of some kind otherwise he wouldn’t hide his identity.
One last thing I need to mention is the censorship of the site. I have used their VOTING BUTTONS only to find that if I return to the site later that my votes haven’t been counted and if I write a reply to any of the postings and don’t agree with what has been said by others the my replies mysteriously disappear. I guess he can’t handle any opposition because he is afraid of the “Real Truth”.

If the entire thing was done on purpose, why is Vigilant Citizen bothering to cover it? I mean, that's what a shout-out usually means, it was done on purpose, and not meant to be taken seriously. If there is something the people at Vigilant Citizen lack, it's rationality and common sense. everything someone does is suspicious and they analyse the living hell out of it to come to their view (which is always right, by the way.)

Some might rationalize what is happening by saying: “Ke$ha did it for the LOLs and to make fun of the conspiracies”. This is plausible, but this argument is now surfacing every time a video contains Illuminati symbolism. Are all videos now making fun of conspiracies? In reality, Ke$ha didn’t do anything for any LOLs. She did not direct the video. She is just performing what she is told to perform, like most pop stars. The fact of the matter is: Illuminati symbols are becoming more prevalent because that was the plan all along: To gradually make them part of popular culture. The occult elite is revealing itself and the masses are dancing to their tunes.

You know what? This is not bad of an argument, good job on Vigilant Citizen. I will hand them that. However, there are mistakes in this paragraph that could not make this argument seem valid: Is there any proof that she is being controlled by anyone else? Can you show a quote, a picture, person, name or video of this going on? Also, If there is all of this craziness going on, why aren't there any whistle blowers? also, if they were so secret, why would they leave clues around? Truly, if something were secret, then they would not be leaving clues behind, and I'm pretty sure that websites like Vigilant Citizen would be taken down for "exposing".
Also, how are symbols becoming more and more prevalent? That is opinion. Usually, if you see one symbol, and you are being told to see more, your brain will likely start looking for these patterns of symbols, and you will therefore start seeing them everywhere.

They then start on analyzing all of the symbols. Joy.

dieyoung3.jpg Is “Evil” written on the side of the car?

In fact yes it is. If they did read that Billboard article, they would have seen that she is the leader of a cult who love partying and such things. Again, it's making fun of the conspiracy theory.

They then start talking about the eye of providence. Shame they dont really know what it means!
The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God watching over humankind (or divine providence).[1][2][3] In the modern era, the most notable depiction of the eye is the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, which appears on the United States one-dollar bill.
In 1782, the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. It was first suggested as an element of the Great Seal by the first of three design committees in 1776 and is thought to be the suggestion of the artistic consultant, Pierre Eugene du Simitiere.[4]
[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.21wmf6/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png[/URL]
Original design for the Great Seal by Simitiere.

On the seal, the Eye is surrounded by the words Annuit Cœptis, meaning "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertakings", and Novus Ordo Seclorum, meaning "New Order of the Ages". The Eye is positioned above an unfinished pyramid with thirteen steps, representing the original thirteen states and the future growth of the country. The lowest level of the pyramid shows the year 1776 in Roman numerals. The combined implication is that the Eye, or God, favors the prosperity of the United States.

Today, the Eye of Providence is usually associated with Freemasonry. The Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor.[5] Here, it represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that a Mason's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe). Typically, the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-circular glory below the eye. Sometimes the Eye is enclosed by a triangle.
Popular among conspiracy theorists is the claim that the Eye of Providence shown atop an unfinished pyramid on the Great Seal of the United States indicates the influence of Freemasonry in the founding of the United States. This was dramatized in the 2004 Disney film National Treasure. However, common Masonic use of the Eye dates to 14 years after the creation of the Great Seal. Furthermore, among the members of the various design committees for the Great Seal, only Benjamin Franklin was a Mason (and his ideas for the seal were not adopted). Indeed, many Masonic organizations have explicitly denied any connection to the creation of the Seal.[6][7]

So if the illuminati are so satanic, why to they believe in a symbol that represents god? That's another thing that needs explaining from the conspiracy theorists.

The rest is just so... gosh. These people are exhausting. The rest is a series of assumptions, in the point of view of extremely paranoid people. (if you want to see the rest, go to here: http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbus...nd-how-it-ridicules-the-indoctrinated-masses/ , but be careful)

On a final note, Rational Wiki comments on the illumniati, and bring up some great points. :

[h=2]Easter eggs in the media[/h] They also have a tendency to put hidden symbols and clues to their existence around the world, and on money, for no apparent reasons.[5]
Nearly every popular culture icon, including television shows, politicians music artists and any/every celebrity, are said to be somehow connected to the Illuminati in some way from something as normal as a triangle...
Probably the best example of this would be Tupac Shakur, whose last album was entitled "The Don Killuminati: The Seven Day Theory" lead to many theories.[6] Tupac actually chose the title to reference that the album was recorded and mixed in a relatively short period of seven days.The word killuminati (a portmanteau of the words kill and illuminati) that people ironically interpret as Pac saying that he is speaking out against them and killing illuminati. The truth being that he heard about them in prison and used the logic the majority of people lack that "If this organisation is so secret, how the fuck does everyone know about it?" Those aren't his words but it's what he meant, Tupac never believed in the Illuminati. [7] People also begin to distort the truth to form other theories. People have been saying Tupac faked his death and will be coming back since 2003. Every few years when they are obviously wrong people push back the guess a few years. This is mainly because a while before he died Tupac was planning on permanently changing his rap name to Makaveli after the 15/16th century writer Niccolò Machiavelli.
An equally good example would be rapper Jay-Z. He is supposedly very high in the Illuminati's hierarchy of celebrities. The hand gesture that he flashes has been cited as "proof" (in a very, very loose sense of the word) even though it's meant to represent the diamond of Roc-a-fella Records and is thrown up as frequently as the east or west hand signs. He is also accused of being famous for selling his soul and amongst other things. As with Tupac, theorists just turn to lies to prove their points. Quite a few people claimed that the name of his newborn daughter, Blue Ivy, backwards (Yvi Eulb) is Latin for Lucifer's daughter even though there is nothing to imply this. Jay Z has denied all these claims; his response to the conspiracy theorists can be heard in Rick Ross's song, "Free Mason."[8] I assure you when he dies no matter how simple the explanation for the death, someone somewhere will have "evidence" that the illuminati was involved.
It can be very difficult to find anyone who isn't actually connected with the Illuminati. All of the claimed affiliations involve an occult symbol in a music video or photo (usually the "all-seeing eye," the Star of David, or a Pentagram). This is most likely to get people talking and gain publicity. For example, if Rihanna has a newspaper cutout that says "Princess of the Illuminati" in a music video. Millions of people will go watch the video...
Michael Jackson is a very interesting case. One faction of the conspiracy community considers him a member of the Illuminati, employed to brainwash the public. Another faction, however, says that Michael was not a member, but actually was fighting to expose their control of the music industry and media. Michael was supposedly killed for this very reason. Either way the theorists have all the bases covered.
Spelling illuminati in reverse and entering it as a URL (www.itanimulli.com) leads to the NSA website. This is merely someone purchasing that domain and redirecting it to a government website as "inconclusive proof" even though anyone can do so.[9]
And finally, there is the trend of blaming the Illuminati for the death of apparently anybody with any degree of fame. This is usually explained as the assassination of those who were just about to expose the conspiracy, or as a one of the Illuminati's ritualistic, demonic "sacrifice".

I hope you enjoyed this, and if you are going to start a theory, please have proof!

-Clock

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to beat a dead horse, as I entirely agree this was far more likely a pre-meditated publicity stunt than some 'world-elite conspiracy', but I have to play devil's advocate with one of your assertions.
Is there any proof that she is being controlled by anyone else? Can you show a quote, a picture, person, name or video of this going on?
Ke$ha, as mentioned on the Vigilant Citizen website, posted a tweet following the recent school massacre insisting she did not write 'Die Young', and the mantra-like chanting of 'we're gonna die young' was something she claimed she was 'forced' to include. I also seriously doubt a person that vapid does her own art-design for her videos.
I don't thin Ke$ha is some figurehead of the occult elite, but I -do- believe her influence on our culture is insidious in nature. Anyone who makes such a concerted effort to make being without talent seem trendy, and to make drunken idiots of our youth, deserves our ire.

I don't thin Ke$ha is some figurehead of the occult elite, but I -do- believe her influence on our culture is insidious in nature. Anyone who makes such a concerted effort to make being without talent seem trendy, and to make drunken idiots of our youth, deserves our ire.

I think it is about 'normalising' the Illuminati and their symbolism through popular culture. It is about bringing these symbols into public awareness and people showing they are ready to accept it. Of course it is no longer secret, people know about it and want to be part of it... little realising that they can only be at the very bottom of the triangle or perhaps as an enforcer like the police or military.

Not to beat a dead horse, as I entirely agree this was far more likely a pre-meditated publicity stunt than some 'world-elite conspiracy', but I have to play devil's advocate with one of your assertions.

Ke$ha, as mentioned on the Vigilant Citizen website, posted a tweet following the recent school massacre insisting she did not write 'Die Young', and the mantra-like chanting of 'we're gonna die young' was something she claimed she was 'forced' to include. I also seriously doubt a person that vapid does her own art-design for her videos.

I covered this in another thread, it is located here, if you want to read it: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1027-Debunked-Vigilant-Citizen-being-silly-once-again thanks for reading, by the way, I am new to making articles like these, and they are my first attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is about 'normalising' the Illuminati and their symbolism through popular culture. It is about bringing these symbols into public awareness and people showing they are ready to accept it. Of course it is no longer secret, people know about it and want to be part of it... little realising that they can only be at the very bottom of the triangle or perhaps as an enforcer like the police or military.

Interesting. People in high school are pretty aware of the theory, but they chose to not follow it, as they consider it to be a big confusing mess, because of the various theories. But, even if the whole theory didn't exist, it would still be the same, as the common folk would still be at the bottom. Heck, poor people should be at the bottom, not the common citizen. Also, you don't need to be a cop or a soldier to be higher in the "triangle". Money can do lots of things in the capitalist continent, such as a banker.

Ah, see, your post doesn't at all remove the possibility she was coerced by someone else to change the song. To quote directly,
Forced is not the right word. I did have some concerns about the phrase "die young" in the chorus when we were writing the lyrics
There's clear implication that she was influenced by others while writing the song into emphasizing the 'die young' lyrics. She's not taking back her previous statement, she's simply scaling it down considerably. I'm personally not of the belief Ke$ha has artistic control over her own work in any sense. She seems to me another fabrication meant to sell albums/shameless consumerism to young people... especially considering she simply didn't exist in the public sphere before she was abruptly a 'star' out of the blue.
A good way to do that is to try and associate her with the Occult, as teens -love- the occult inherently. All the satanic and 'illuminati' imagery creates a new sphere of hype which young people will lap up. I personally don't feel an 'occult elite', especially one with its foundations in freemasonry, is even remotely necessary for big commercial interests to use both pop-stars and the fears of those who (often rightly but for the wrong reasons) view them as threats to society, to further capture up young people in the belief that the future, both of our culture and in general, is of no concern, and the only thing worth doing is living fast and dying young. That is the -real- insidious message of this song, and the one conveyed by a large portion of commercial pop. The personal quest for fashion, sex, booze, drugs, gadgets, and the perfectly sexualized body takes precedence over other people, or even a long and happy life. That's the truly disturbing aspect of Ke$ha and those like her in my opinion. All the Occult business is just so much mirrors and smoke, as the simple, same old and less than magical 'wizard' of consumer capitalism sits back behind the curtain.

Ah, see, your post doesn't at all remove the possibility she was coerced by someone else to change the song. To quote directly, .
There's clear implication that she was influenced by others while writing the song into emphasizing the 'die young' lyrics. She's not taking back her previous statement, she's simply scaling it down considerably. I'm personally not of the belief Ke$ha has artistic control over her own work in any sense. She seems to me another fabrication meant to sell albums/shameless consumerism to young people... especially considering she simply didn't exist in the public sphere before she was abruptly a 'star' out of the blue.
A good way to do that is to try and associate her with the Occult, as teens -love- the occult inherently. All the satanic and 'illuminati' imagery creates a new sphere of hype which young people will lap up. I personally don't feel an 'occult elite', especially one with its foundations in freemasonry, is even remotely necessary for big commercial interests to use both pop-stars and the fears of those who (often rightly but for the wrong reasons) view them as threats to society, to further capture up young people in the belief that the future, both of our culture and in general, is of no concern, and the only thing worth doing is living fast and dying young. That is the -real- insidious message of this song, and the one conveyed by a large portion of commercial pop. The personal quest for fashion, sex, booze, drugs, gadgets, and the perfectly sexualized body takes precedence over other people, or even a long and happy life. That's the truly disturbing aspect of Ke$ha and those like her in my opinion. All the Occult business is just so much mirrors and smoke, as the simple, same old and less than magical 'wizard' of consumer capitalism sits back behind the curtain.

Ah, see, your post doesn't at all remove the possibility she was coerced by someone else to change the song. To quote directly, .
Of Course, people need to get inspiration for somewhere or something. In her words, this is what the song is about:
"But the point of the song is the importance of living every day to the fullest and staying young at heart, and these are things I truly believe."

There's clear implication that she was influenced by others while writing the song into emphasizing the 'die young' lyrics. She's not taking back her previous statement, she's simply scaling it down considerably.
That is true. Re-phrasing could be the right word. As she said, the word 'forced' is too strong.

I'm personally not of the belief Ke$ha has artistic control over her own work in any sense. She seems to me another fabrication meant to sell albums/shameless consumerism to young people... especially considering she simply didn't exist in the public sphere before she was abruptly a 'star' out of the blue.
You could say that about anybody, to be honest. Do you think that bands like Coldplay, INXS or U2 became popular on their first album? No. They had a hit single first, and most of these people at been around for 3-4 years before having a hit. For Ke$ha, she had been around since 2005 before she had her first hit in 2009. of course, she worked with various people in order to shape her image. It's the music industry, and it is made to make money, and to make stars. The record label need to keep up with the trends in order to stay in business. Once a genre is popular, it's up tothe artists to make variations of it, thus creating their own distinctive style. Then if that style gets popular, it gets copied by various other artists as they recruit the person who produced that song in order to get that specific sound. Nothing evil about that, just trying to pay the bills.

A good way to do that is to try and associate her with the Occult, as teens -love- the occult inherently.
Depends on who you ask, but the average teen knows about the whole Global Domination Agenda theory, but they pass it off as a conspiracy theory and do not take it seriously.

All the satanic and 'illuminati' imagery creates a new sphere of hype which young people will lap up. I personally don't feel an 'occult elite', especially one with its foundations in freemasonry, is even remotely necessary for big commercial interests to use both pop-stars and the fears of those who (often rightly but for the wrong reasons) view them as threats to society, to further capture up young people in the belief that the future, both of our culture and in general, is of no concern, and the only thing worth doing is living fast and dying young.

This is true, as Shock Value=revenue. Madonna did in the 80's, Lady Gaga is doing it now and Ke$ha jumps on the band-wagon, but it kind of fails it makes no sense with the song and her earlier image had more of an effect than this new that she trying to captivate at the moment.

I personally don't feel an 'occult elite', especially one with its foundations in freemasonry, is even remotely necessary for big commercial interests to use both pop-stars and the fears of those who (often rightly but for the wrong reasons) view them as threats to society, to further capture up young people in the belief that the future, both of our culture and in general, is of no concern, and the only thing worth doing is living fast and dying young.

I agree, Freemasons get a bad rap from both CTs and the average person. People should be more educated about them, because they believe in some pretty nice morals of every day life, not in the devil as some might say.

That is the -real- insidious message of this song, and the one conveyed by a large portion of commercial pop. The personal quest for fashion, sex, booze, drugs, gadgets, and the perfectly sexualized body takes precedence over other people, or even a long and happy life. That's the truly disturbing aspect of Ke$ha and those like her in my opinion. All the Occult business is just so much mirrors and smoke, as the simple, same old and less than magical 'wizard' of consumer capitalism sits back behind the curtain.

This is really the fault in advertizing, who advertize women or men as slim and beautiful. The only thing that can be done about that is awareness. I myself got a class about it in High School and advertizement in general. It was a very interesting class that helped raise awareness on stereotypes in the media and helped not to take them too seriously. Not sure if the song has a insidious message, but I understand what you mean, as people can misrepresent it and take it the wrong the way, but again, it is nothing new, and could be said for various songs. .

you brought up some very good points, this is a nice discussion, I quite enjoyed it. Vigilant Citizen however, sees it as evil, but hey, everybody has an opinion and be narrow minded about facts.

-Happy Holidays, Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back