Police State Prep - Cops Not Breaking The Law While Breaking The Law

REMINDER: If you even dare to capture a cop on film you will most likely be thrown in jail and depending on your locale and ethnicity, may also be beaten (and charged for resisting arrest because you treid to block the officers punches with your face).

Its a fact that cops are legally allowed to lie to me, you and anyone else if its in the pursuit of their duties. That said they are NOT allowed (legal or otherwise) to violate the law and especially constitutionally protected rights and yet they do. Case in point (aka todays Police State example) Ohio PD's use of fake Drug stops.

A 2000 U.S. Supreme Court ruling said actual drug checkpoints are not legal and that police can randomly stop cars for just two reasons: to prevent immigrants without legal permission to be in the U.S. and contraband from entering the country and to get drunk drivers off the road. And yet law enforcement routinely does this kind of crap and worse and with the exception of the occasional local news station reporting it, these events go unrpeorted. Why? Its all part of the conditioning phase, to get the populace use to being violated. Think thats conspiracy talk non-sense? I'd say the proff is all around you. From a failed TSA agency that effectively molests passengers trying to fly to routine beatings of citizens by police for non-violent offenses.

I heard a good one the other day about this. The reason we have all these ridicolous non-sense laws on the books in every state (you know what kind of laws I'm talking about b/c radio shows regularly do pieces on them ) so that everyone is effectively a criminal. It doesn;t matter how ridcolous a law is, so long as its on th ebooks and therefore something you can arrest a citizen for. Why the need to make everyone criminals?

Would be tyrants and police state thugs have no real power save that over criminal actovoty. Therefore if your goal is to enact a police state like rule via the use of law enforcement and the military then you need to make everyone (or at least as many as posssible) a criminal and what better way to do that then books and books full of regulations and laws that few are even aware of and that even fewer can live by and not violate. For example, if you live in texas then know this,

Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos.

SOURCE: http://www.dumblaws.com/law/938

Yes I know that sounds funny but it should cause red alarms to go off. It doesn't matter if no one is actually charged with breaking this law because law enforcement is not required to enforce every law for it to remain on the books. DUmb laws enacted today can not be enforced until later on when its time to make everyone a criminal.

Why would government want to make anyone a criminal? When it comes time to force citizens to do as government wants its much easier to force the masses when you hold something over them such as the threat of witholding of funds or services due to vioolations of the law.

SUMMARY:

Unless the citizens as a whole do something when law enforcement gets out of control then there is no one who will hold these uniformed thugs accountable. If we as citizens break the law we are hedl accoutable and yet the governmnet and agencies under it are routinely allowed to do as they like. How can anyone, even a debunker, see that and say theres nothing going on?

Details On Fake Drug Stops @ http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/02/ohio-police-department-using-fake-drug-checkpoints/

How are they breaking the law?

They use a fake "drug checkpoint" sign

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...heckpoint_in_mayfie.html#incart_river_default
On Monday, Mayfield Heights police placed a series of signs along the northbound I-271 express lanes that said: "Drug Checkpoint Ahead," "Police K9 Dog In Use" and "Prepare to Stop." Officers then watched how motorists reacted after seeing the signs.

Vitantonio said there were arrests and drugs seized. He said Thursday that four people were stopped and searched. Three of the motorists crossed through the grassy median or at emergency vehicle crossings, evasive actions that gave police reasonable suspicion to stop those cars.
Ric Simmons, a law professor at the Moritz College of Law at Ohio State University, said police are allowed to deceive people, thus the fake checkpoint was legal.
"They can lie to anybody," Simmons said.
Content from External Source

I'm not sure of how corrupt things really are out there (probably not as bad as most people would like to think) but I can say 100% for a fact there are cops in my area that are corrupt, and I've witnessed it firsthand. I've had cops illegally enter a home I was at and do an illegal search, all without the consent of the homeowner. They arrested him and in the paper the cops reported they were allowed in by the homeowner. Completely untrue. I also have heard stories from numerous people about cops confiscating paraphernalia/drugs and not reporting it at the station, it's very common here.
As far as some mass corruption on a national scale...I don't think the collective force is smart enough to pull something like that off. Just my opinion. I'd like to see real proof of this going on before I believe it.

I'm not sure of how corrupt things really are out there (probably not as bad as most people would like to think) but I can say 100% for a fact there are cops in my area that are corrupt, and I've witnessed it firsthand. I've had cops illegally enter a home I was at and do an illegal search, all without the consent of the homeowner. They arrested him and in the paper the cops reported they were allowed in by the homeowner. Completely untrue. I also have heard stories from numerous people about cops confiscating paraphernalia/drugs and not reporting it at the station, it's very common here.
As far as some mass corruption on a national scale...I don't think the collective force is smart enough to pull something like that off. Just my opinion. I'd like to see real proof of this going on before I believe it.

So what did they find? What did they arrest him for?

Back