Phil Schneider

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
He mentions 13 attempts that were made to assassinate him that year. Schneider was a government geologist who worked on top secret black operation projects. Close to a dozen of his friends were murdered and he started giving a series of speeches to bring light to what's going on. This was last speech he gave in 1995 before he was eliminated.

He had Wikipedia page but I was just searching for it and it appears to have been deleted.

They go in to depth here and examine his autoposy photos

This man paid with his life to bring us this information...

Could you post words rather than videos or summarise the pertinent points? I can't afford the data.
Was the rubber hose/strangulation/suicide even confirmed? I thought the cause of death was heart attack?

And what is the information you consider to be of actual value, verifiable, and that will change something?
If he was killed for it, then it must be undeniable proof rather than just a good story.

What's the evidence that his information was correct? Seems like rather extraordinary claims. 131 bases 1 mile underground. Aliens, etc. The default has to be a bit skeptical of such claims, unless there's corroborating evidence.

Back