Now they have "Chembombs"? The ever shifting goalposts.

Des O

I saw someone on facebook post a link to this video.

The video claims that Hurricane Isaac has been diverted northward by "chembombs". He is claiming that mankind now has the power to control hurricanes. Wow!! On top of this, apparently all cirrus clouds are now comprised of man made aerosols and points to the Evergreen firefighting tanker as the culprit for these aerosol chembombs. The goal posts just keep shifting and claims keep getting crazier.

I have noticed a trend on facebook for chemtrail proponents to call natural cirrus clouds "chemclouds". To them no weather is natural anymore and someone is controlling it all.

I don't have time for a serious debunking but it sounds like Harold Saive is following Bruce Douglas of Maui's lead. Bruce says that all cirrus is chemtrails and that pop-up thunderstorms are "bombs" going off. Harold should know better, his home state of Florida is very famous for afternoon thundershowers on practically a daily basis. He probably heard Douglas' talk at the conference and, hungry for a fresh panic 'fix' has latched onto it to feel some adrenaline fear 'rush'.

What does it say about the mindset and cognition of the chemtrail believers when they insist that cirrus clouds associated with thunderstorms are unnatural and "new"? I especially ask that question of someone like Harold Saive who lives in a place where what he is calling "chembombs" in his latest video occur almost daily from June through October and have done so as long as people have lived here.

[Admin: I deleted this post as it was a bit too directly calling people crazy - we should try to address the claims, not the person - as simply calling someone crazy is only going to rally their supporters. Sorry about that, I know my politeness policy can be a bit annoying]

I caught first wind of this newly made up phenomenon after the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Conference, as some of the video began to hit YouTube. This is Bruce Douglas who goes into his explanation of his theory. I could barely make it through this without hurting myself from laughing. From totally mis-representing the altitudes of the Troposphere, and Stratosphere, to the absolute lack of knowledge period of atmospheric science it just hurt from beginning to end. Well, you just have to see for yourself. This nonsense has to be corrected soon I hope. I know I will continue to do all that I can to at least help keep some folks from falling into this madness. I would say enjoy, and maybe you will. It is funny, and yet so very very sad......

Chemtrails Give Way to "Chembombs" by Bruce Douglas

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfDP4zXXCHg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

The truth shall eventually prevail.......................... :)

Bruce Douglas was the person who accused me (in person, he came up and shook my hand) of hacking into his cell phone. I don't think people at the conference really followed what he was saying, but it was far from the least unusual claim they heard that day, so I'm sure 99% of them thought it was true, and all quite reasonable and scientific.

Bruce Douglas was the person who accused me (in person, he came up and shook my hand) of hacking into his cell phone. I don't think people at the conference really followed what he was saying, but it was far from the least unusual claim they heard that day, so I'm sure 99% of them thought it was true, and all quite reasonable and scientific.

Wow!. I do not know what else to say........Wow!

As bunkable as Harold Saive is, he has garnered one of the top positions at youtube in the search category chemtrails". He does this by creating yet another bunk-filled 2 minute video clip every day.

Not bad for someone as clueless as he is. Gotta hand it to him, he's sincerely mistaken, but a dedicated bunk promoter

As bunkable as Harold Saive is, he has garnered one of the top positions at youtube in the search category chemtrails". He does this by creating yet another bunk-filled 2 minute video clip every day.

Not bad for someone as clueless as he is. Gotta hand it to him, he's sincerely mistaken, but a dedicated bunk promoter
I've communicated with him, as you probably have. He strikes me as a true believer, he honestly doesn't understand that his "science" is baseless nonsense, and he thinks that debunkers are cherry-picking "exceptions" to the evidence that he imagines to be well-established.

I was talking to some people at the meagrely attended Sydney March Against Chemtrails and "Chembombs" again raised their heads.

Max Bliss has also chosen to highlight them again. They are easily debunkable on the weight issue, and of course, on the fact that Cb's have been known for as long as humans have been sentient.

Bruce Douglas in his video claims that a Cumulonimbus cloud visible on radar of Hawaii was a Chembomb. It covered the entire Big Island which has an area of approx 10,000 sq km. An average Cb over Hawaii would get to 15 km high so straight away you have the problem of filling 150,000 cubic kilometres of airspace with enough material to resemble a thunderstorm.

Bruce appears to believe you can make a bomb, which presumably would be a bomb filled with conventional explosives AND those dastardly other chemicals, to such a specification and be able to hoist it into the air.

Nothing but a heavy yield nuke would fill such a volume of air with material. The weight of water in a CB has been estimated at 1.1 million tonnes. No man made system has the ability to lift that weight.

These figures are easily derivable and leads to yet more questions about why the chemtrail community is so credulous.

Last edited:
Back