NASA holds first public meeting on UFO study

Does anybody know if NASA has any access to any classified UAP? The fact they said they were missing data seems to suggest they are essentially on the same page as members of the public in terms of evidence.

Does anybody know if NASA has any access to any classified UAP? The fact they said they were missing data seems to suggest they are essentially on the same page as members of the public in terms of evidence.
How many people at NASA have secret clearance? I’d bet the great majority of jobs at NASA don’t require it.

How many people at NASA have secret clearance? I’d bet the great majority of jobs at NASA don’t require it.
Hmmm, even if a handful of people did, they would not be able to discuss it with anybody in the organization which makes anything NASA investigates not edifying in the slightest.

Strange that they seemed to spend a lot of time discussing case files from outside of the organisation, these were things we knew already.

Hmmm, even if a handful of people did, they would not be able to discuss it with anybody in the organization which makes anything NASA investigates not edifying in the slightest.

Strange that they seemed to spend a lot of time discussing case files from outside of the organisation, these were things we knew already.
There already exist government organizations that do maintain secret clearances (like DARPA) doing the kind of research one might imagine NASA would do if they had the budget to do so. So I doubt there’s anything going on there along those lines.

Adding 2 months to the run-up, via Grusch's attorneys:
Article:
The firm filed a narrowly-scoped whistleblower disclosure with the Intelligence Community Inspector General (“ICIG”) and associated personnel matters – and had represented Mr. Grusch since February 2022.
14 months, actually, since the year is 2022. Grusch first contacted the ICIG in 2021. So that's a saga with a history, and the timing re: the NASA hearing is probably largely coincidental.

It turns out Grusch is so well connected that your "UFO believer" conspiracy doesn't feel impossible: Elizondo could well be pulling the strings. But it's still sufficient to take people for what they say they are, to get to where we're now.

Back