Multiple UAPs in Mexico

flarkey

Senior Member.
Staff member
Here's quite a long video of multiple UAPs in day and night filmed from multiple points. I think the people who recorded this thought they were drones, but in playback the shape doesn't seem to fit....

Source: https://youtu.be/dhmp0QT3Dos

any ideas...?

Attachments

• NULYA 6830522195194809605.mp4
    9.3 MB
  • BRYAN 6830522429794782470.mp4
    5.8 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
Are we sure the people in the video are actually looking at them? They look like insects/birds in the freeze frames.

From the reaction of the young people in the video when they go crazy this is a set up. After all it’s on Tik Tok, say no more. Nothing on Tik Tok is ever anything other than premeditated for an audience.

Here I've stabilized it for the two "UFOs",

The jerky ground suggests poor motion tracking
[Edit: I'm not really sure about this, as it might just be magnifying errors from camera movement - the blobs are too close together]

Last edited:
From the reaction of the young people in the video when they go crazy this is a set up. After all it’s on Tik Tok, say no more. Nothing on Tik Tok is ever anything other than premeditated for an audience.

The bad acting starts from the very beginning when the teens stop taking selfies to turn and see. Pay attention to the acting of the young girl on the left.

Everyones got a cellphone in their hand and this is the only footage they have?
Well, they all appeared to be filming something with their phones, just not all the same thing, and in a wide range of directions. Perhaps they need better stage directions? I'm glad we got so much footage of the weaving. Did you miss the weaving? It was a very interesting weave. Definitely not LIZ for jumper (US: 'pullover') fanatics such as myself.

Back