Multiple Infant Vaccines Linked To Dramatically Increased Mortality

mine says the author is Sayer Ji". sounds legit to me, they just left out the bigger picture. simple version: you can leave out measles or whooping cough vaccines for your child if all the children around them are vaccinated, as their chances of contracting it become extremely low. but if Lots of people sto p vaccinating then you don't have the protection ring anymore and mortality rates will increase from not having the vaccine.

There may be a factor (im not that familiar with the vaccination schedule anymore) in third world countries where spreading vaccines out may not be an option now. they may only be able to get to each kid once a year, not 4x a year. I'm simplifying the issue, but hopefully you get the drift.

Here's the abstract of the paper with simple arithmetic results - the results seem real enough.

However IMO the headline is misleading - I first read it as meaning "MANY infant vaccines [are] linked to dramatically increased mortality" - however it does not mean that at all. What it means is that when 2 particular vaccines are co-administered (ie at the same time) then there is an increase in mortality.

Studies from low-income countries indicate that co-administration of inactivated diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP) vaccine and live attenuated measles vaccine (MV) is associated with increased mortality compared with receiving MV only.
Content from External Source
So "Multiple infant vaccines" = 2 specific vaccines administered together

And it does not actually discuss WHY this is the case - it might be that the vaccines are interfering with each other resulting in lowered effectiveness and hence more deaths from the diseases they are seeking to prevent.

Here's the abstract of the paper with simple arithmetic results - the results seem real enough.

However IMO the headline is misleading - I first read it as meaning "MANY infant vaccines [are] linked to dramatically increased mortality" - however it does not mean that at all. What it means is that when 2 particular vaccines are co-administered (ie at the same time) then there is an increase in mortality.

Studies from low-income countries indicate that co-administration of inactivated diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP) vaccine and live attenuated measles vaccine (MV) is associated with increased mortality compared with receiving MV only.
So "Multiple infant vaccines" = 2 specific vaccines administered together

And it does not actually discuss WHY this is the case - it might be that the vaccines are interfering with each other resulting in lowered effectiveness and hence more deaths from the diseases they are seeking to prevent.
probably because theres only so much our antibodies can do at once. add to that possibly poor nutrition etc. every vaccine can potentially give you the disease.

edit: and its not really "more deaths" its just more deaths than those who didn't get the multiple vaccines (who are protected by the ring)

Multiple Infant Vaccines Linked To Dramatically Increased Mortality
http://wakeup-world.com/2014/01/13/...s-linked-to-dramatically-increased-mortality/

True or false? I'm suspicious that the article is submitted by a nameless "Contributing Writer".
This is an agenda driven panic piece with misleading headings. The take away from the scientific reports is not that DPT, Pentavalent, Measles or Yellow Fever vaccines are individually causing and increase in infant mortality but that the co-administration of DPT or Pentavalent vaccine with Measles or Yellow Fever vaccines causes an increase in infant mortality. The lesson is that DPT or Pentavalent vaccines should not be administered at the same time as the Yellow Fever or Measles Vaccines.

The headline and section headings are designed to lead to the idea that vaccines are toxic. The author has an agenda (vaccines are toxic) and is misrepresenting the reports through the headline and section headings to drive readers to that conclusion. You should note that the headlines, section headings and body of the final section "Evidence That Vaccines Are Toxic Exposures" are clearly stated and easy to understand while the sections dealing with the actual science are full of technical jargon and jump from one report another without actually addressing the content of the reports or their implications. This is to obfuscate the information make sure that the only thing that the average reader takes away is the idea that "vaccines are toxic" is supported by the science. Something no of the reports claim.

Back